What's new

Azizi as traitor Pakistani Journalist and with him an Indian Journalist

EVEN IF IT WAS A JOKE, NO ONE has any right to make fun of other's appearance.

I know what he was telling about Indians generally being of a darker complexion than the Pakistanis. But so what?

Our Prophet Peace is Upon Him said it numerous times that no one is superior to anyone else based on their race, colour and ethnicity.

This is a sheer disrespect.

EVEN IF IT WAS A JOKE, NO ONE has any right to make fun of other's appearance.

I know what he was telling about Indians generally being of a darker complexion than the Pakistanis. But so what?

Our Prophet Peace is Upon Him said it numerous times that no one is superior to anyone else based on their race, colour and ethnicity.

This is a sheer disrespect.

This is not the first time Punjabi Pakistani media has shown racism towards other people.

Similarly there have been racist statements made about Obama and Hindus before.

They didnt even spare their own Baloch people.

Jaise log, waisi media, waisi goverment aur waisa hi state of country.

This is not the first time Punjabi Pakistani media has shown racism towards other people.

Similarly there have been racist statements made about Obama and Hindus before.

They didnt even spare their own Baloch people.

we know how brahimn media treats its people of other ethnicity i hope lower caste people kill and takeover india from brahmin terrorists

paindu = from raalpindi? or some one from village? I am not really sure.
not from rawalpindi those who left village life to settle into cities for better education and all other things and paindu is not a caste :D every body is a paindu who migrated from villages into cities be it a pathan , punjabi balochi or sindhi ... but this term is mostly used by burger bachas of elite class for people who migrated from villages

Brahmin media? :o:
Oh god no wonder they need to change the textbooks in Punjab

not from rawalpindi those who left village life to settle into cities for better education and all other things and paindu is not a caste :D every body is a paindu who migrated from villages into cities be it a pathan , punjabi balochi or sindhi ... but this term is mostly used by burger bachas of elite class for people who migrated from villages

So correct partially :D we have similar word in India called "Gawar"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom