What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Funny that it comes from a pakistani given the fact the hate westerners have for you folks. Heck , you have to feign being indian to even survive or get an iota of respect.And i dont mean the mini pakistans in UK.

Out in the US, you will get loads of delhi palace and bombay palace . I wonder why i never saw an islamabad palace.No one wants to be blown up on a dinner table i guess.
Even the ones, out of patriotism i blv, that write they serve pakistani food...have to add the "& Indian" along with to gather any kind of client base.

I have this old saying at my place - Maulvi ka daud masjid tak. I suggest you take a different route to explore the world.
Listen you so called darling of the west, before you start kissing your self, save your tall talk for those who don't know your kind well or has the obsession to ape the western culture blinded you to the ground realities. Just a preview of Australian topics on Indians are sufficient to prove your worth. .... not to mention those who have brought their habits of sleeping under the bridges here in UK.

he he he realli well if you people beleave it then no issues

cause .... khair jane do apki fauj ab jake hosh me aaye hai to uske bare me kya kahun .... pehle taliban se nibat lo hum yaheen hain aur rahenge jab fursat mille to aa jana ... jab dil chahe "khushbu laga ke" ;)
you dont worth my dime so buzz off ;)

In case of any possible invasion and occupation of Pakistan, only pashtun tribes would be able to put up some organized and formidible armed resistance, due to tribal organization and social cohesiveness. Moreover mullahs and jihad call mobilizes large numbers in pashtun society.

Very true.

Irrelevant,pakistan doesn't have industrial base to support more than limited number of men and keep them supplied with ammo,food.This applies to all countries.Huge numbers of ill trained rabble can't do shit in digital warfare..when usa wiped out half a million iraqi army with 100 losses.Totting kalshnikovs and hiding in guerilla hit and run warfare is one thing,conventional warfare is another thing.

PLA..the most recent exponent of 'people's army' understood this and moved away from the concept after the gulf war.Now they have downscaled and instead become more equipment centric.

What would have been truly blessed for pakistan is if 88% said they were willing to pay taxes.That would have done much more good.
Dear lord, kudos to you and all others who have acknowledged your haywire post.
Need i remind you that this was just a survey conducted on the people's reaction to if ever a need arises or it's required, you sir have addressed this survey as if it's the priority for the masses or as if GOP is indulging into this policy. You are telling us that this policy of arming the masses is impossible to implement because of certain reasons and drawbacks..... hell, i guess the GOP will have to drop the recruitment drive as if there was one. I'm sure if only a marginal number would have agreed then there would be a big question mark, at least from some Indian members, on the patriotism of Pakistanis, and how does paying taxes even comes into the equation, that's like some one offering you a meal and you replying you had one yesterday,,,, if one is to take a survey at it's face value then one is also reminded of Justice Katju. !!

@Irfan Baloch.

Need i remind you that this was just a survey conducted on the people's reaction to if ever a need arises or it's required, you sir have addressed this survey as if it's the priority for the masses or as if GOP is indulging into this policy.

@Irfan Baloch.
I will still like to repeat myself that despite all the ipods and gamepads.. we still train for hand to hand combat and bayonet charge...
what our friend has said is generally correct but he is thinking one dimensional. going to war has many elements in it. its not just picking up the gun and steel helmet and heading the front lines. its far too much as a civilain, joining civil defence, capturing spies, or bailed out enemy pilots.. safeguarding food and fuel storage, putting out fires, keeping calm, providing medical and emergency help. preventing panic , looting and subversion

and when needed ... being eyes and ears and be a look out for the military,. half trained or whatever... he must read about British territorial army. that is part time .. trained enough to compliment the regular troops and has seen action as well.

it might hurt the sensitive Indian pride but it was our "untrained" Hurs of Pir Sahab Pagara in Sindh during 1965 who helped out in building defneces and hold the lines during the war of 1965.

oh sorry yea.. IPod, and twitter and laser cannons and photon torpedo age... they all work in best of weather conditions and best of situation but sadly the real war is something else.

I can bore people to death if I start listing how badly some modern NATO equipment failed in the Iraq and Afghanistan operations and how they had to fall back to their vintage weapons and equipment to save the day..

I know that blowhards will demand a proof and I can direct them to look at the Patriot Missile failure in Dahran incident where the "software error" caused the system clock failure which resulted in the death of 28 American soldiers. relying on digital age comes with some unintended "extras" bugs, malware, outsourced call centers, patch update failures and bugs, hackers and veggie burgers .

Utter shameful to take topics to Rape,the less I say about Pakistan, the more is better for us.Starting from stoneing to death in high court premises to never ending suffering of women in pakistan But thats the same story all over the subcontinent.I pity mods for making Windjammer as an elite member for nothing.Just a reminder that his anti india sentiments taking him too far for being a civilized person to radicilization.And am not afraid for being banned or anything but for an elite member like this ,I.dont expect anything better from a normal member.

Ah.... So, the use of a brick to kill the unfortunate girl became stoning. Now the latest twist is that it happened 'in' high court premises as opposed to near to, or close to, or a short distance away?

What would you do next, I wonder? Assert that she was killed in the court at orders of a judge?

And you are taunting Windjammer. I have seldom seen him to be factually incorrect.

Keyboard warriors seldom feel any need to be correct or have any shame.

Need i remind you that this was just a survey conducted on the people's reaction to if ever a need arises or it's required, you sir have addressed this survey as if it's the priority for the masses or as if GOP is indulging into this policy. You are telling us that this policy of arming the masses is impossible to implement because of certain reasons and drawbacks..... hell, i guess the GOP will have to drop the recruitment drive as if there was one. I'm sure if only a marginal number would have agreed then there would be a big question mark, at least from some Indian members, on the patriotism of Pakistanis, and how does paying taxes even comes into the equation, that's like some one offering you a meal and you replying you had one yesterday,,,, if one is to take a survey at it's face value then one is also reminded of Justice Katju. !!

@Irfan Baloch.

No one is questioning the patriotism of pakistanis,i was just pointing out substance and discipline is better than raw emotion in modern times.Its not like old times,u picked up a sword,got on ur horse and went off to battle.Economy decides in many ways the power of a nation's defence these days..thats why i brought up taxes.In both india and pakistan tax collection is quite poor..imagine if a bulk of these huge populations actually actively paid taxes,the defence budgets would be far higher and overall defence capability superior.I didn't understand ur analogy on meals.

That is quite admirable of the civilians, to love their country so much.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom