What's new

ARY slams Zardari for making fun of Niazis

ok he is doing bad
but
when imran khan use gullu butt for bad peoples when they dont say anything why
double standards
you do know that IK is not disrespecting BUTT bradri,gullu butt has become a term to describe PATWARIS i guess

so use khan not butt
dude come on dont be so sensitive,its a great reference for any patwari dont you are gullu butt funny how pomey,bilo and other are made fun of on national TV,at the end of the day its their fault

dude come on dont be so sensitive,its a great reference for any patwari dont you are gullu butt funny how pomey,bilo and other are made fun of on national TV,at the end of the day its their fault

its not good what if anyone use your cast for these kind of terms

its not good what if anyone use your cast for these kind of terms
i have loads of butt friends and they seem to be cool with it as long as their cast is not targeted,dude just get over it already plus i dont have a cast i have an identity as my dad says

i have loads of butt friends and they seem to be cool with it as long as their cast is not targeted,dude just get over it already plus i dont have a cast i have an identity as my dad says
even i dont mind saying gullu butt
but it is not a thing to be proud of making butt as symbol of hate

Zardari is an a**hole and dosnt require any comment.

riding on the name of the bhutto family....shameful.

sir i never understood how did establishment worked with this guy for five freaking years......

ok he is doing bad
but
double standards

he has clarified, and apologized for using butt, he now just uses gullu.....

what do you mean when imran khan use gullu butt.? what imran khan has to do with gullu butt.?

gullu butt is the product of noon league why cant u understand the simple thing.

ok he is doing bad
but
double standards

Back
Top Bottom