What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Yes. Yes... you can extrapolate their local features from the following image.... replace eye for human eye..... ear for a human ear...... you get thr drift, dont ya? :woot::rofl:

17l.jpg
lolllllllllssssssssss :rofl:

OMG, I can't believe you guys think she's not super pretty:close_tema:. You must be blind. I tend to prefer Russian beauty or women like her, not Arabic ones.

Fail.

She is completely ordinary man! What's going on? Come on?:D:lol: You could have picked 1000 more beautiful Northern European women.

Anyway beauty is selective as they say. I stick to Arabian beauties and other ME people and from there Latinos and Southern Europeans.

@Hazzy997

Who cares? You obviously have never seen any anyway nor did you even knew that burqa is native to your region and not the Arab world. Arabian beauty is well-known worldwide and was coined in Arabia. That's all that matters. Also the fact that they are one of the most sought after women in the Muslim world. Also I am sure that you are confusing Africans and South Asian migrants in KSA with the locals since you have no clue who is what and can't tell them apart. Let alone when they are wearing niqab or hijab.
Besides I find ME women and Arab women much more attractive than South Asian women. Most Arabs do the same. Hence why people rarely marry anybody from South Asia.
yeh like u were da only one who knows everything......if thy are so pretty why do da sheikhs marry n like to introduce only non saudi women as their wives in public:p:

i kno alot abt arabia....hav lots family there....

LOL people have religious signatures and say read this and that surrah before you go to sleep and look at what is being posted.

Please tell me what is being posted? Meanwhile, I never ever had a partner in my life, I don't do what most guys do(pleasure themselves), I don't curse in person, I read Quran, I just was praying and pray Sunnah, I do istihgfaar, I please my parents I grow a beard for Sunnah purposes, I keep my head down in public, I support the good, I attend Friday prayer, I pray all Ramadan taraweeh prayer, I never came close to drugs or alcohol or even mixing with females and males. I do Zakaat, I make du'aa if you'd read in Arabic I've out du'aa here in past. All this doesn't meany anything because it's Gods mercy that is. I unlike you are going to be traditionally married according to Islamic law. Yet you're here calling me out even though I'm miles ahead of you. That wasn't necessary at all. Seculars shouldn't talk about who's religious or not, I actual to don't bother trying to talk about myself except when people like you call me out. My signature is for those who don't know why God created us.

yeh like u were da only one who knows everything......if thy are so pretty why do da sheikhs marry n like to introduce only non saudi women as their wives in public:p:

I hope you're joking.

Sure you do. I already saw that in past debates with you. Nothing more than a troll. The Burqa comment and your other comments were hilarious too. Read about Arabian beauty and where it was coined first. Arabia is the hint here hence the word ARABIAN. Don't confuse African and South Asian migrants with our people. They just live there as your family.

Yet, 99% of all people marry locals or other Arab girls. In fact most marry Yemenis among foreigners who surprise surprise happen to be Arabs as well. Including the rulers.

Sure you do. I already saw that in past debates with you. Nothing more than a troll. The Burqa comment and your other comments were hilarious too. Read about Arabian beauty and where it was coined first. Arabia is the hint here hence the word ARABIAN. Don't confuse African and South Asian migrants with our people. They just live there as your family.

Yet, 99% of all people marry locals or other Arab girls. In fact most marry Yemenis among foreigners who surprise surprise happen to be Arabs as well. Including the rulers.
i never had debate wid ya i guess:undecided: until recently saw some of ur comments on othr threads n found u darn racist...saudis dis saudis dat....i hate this racist attitude... like u ppl are from different planet n consider da earthians inferior!:disagree:

u dun own saudia ....its a holy place for all muslims....

@Marshmallow

Whatever troll. Don't bother to repeat myself and I remember you since you started a similar pathetic debate 1 year ago until you got countered by your own and other Arab users. So I don't bother. Reread my post number 758 if you missed anything.

Yes, I own KSA. In fact I rule it.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom