What's new

A Framework of Violence: Repression of the Arab Ethnic Minority in the "Islamic Republic of Iran"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you starts a Thread are Azeris Iranians or Turk? Believe me thousands pounds of love will pour on you from both Iranians and Turks while Turks and Iranians will throw mud on each other. I have seen a lot of it. o_Oo_O:hitwall::hitwall:

This thread inspires me to start an Indian vs Pakistan online war. But then, I have gotten banned for trolling before.

We cannot. They are sanctioned :lol:
Maybe he has not been able to find drugs as a consequence of sanctions? :lol:

He can always go to Dubai and party with us Arabs and his compatriots. After all we are welcoming people at the end of the day. Otherwise people would not live around Farsis or intermarry with them and vice versa. Nor would something as Houla even exist if that was the case.

The farsis are just a deluded bunch when it comes to Islamic and Pre-Islamic history and obviously can't admit that Arab and Semitic influences both BEFORE and AFTER Islam were much, much more influential and stronger than the other way around. There is not even a comparison here. Historians agree too as any short research will show.

Im typing at uni on my tablet, so excuse the misspelling.

Repression and persecution of Sunnis in Iran dates back to the start of the Safavid empire in 1501 by Shah Ismail. During the 16th century lands of Iran were majority Sunni, Safavids converted the country to majority Shia Islam.

S
He can always go to Dubai and party with us Arabs and his compatriots. After all we are welcoming people at the end of the day. Otherwise people would not live around Farsis or intermarry them and vice versa. Nor would something as Houla even exist if that was the case.

The farsis are just a deluded bunch when it comes to Islamic and Pre-Islamic history and obviously can't admit that Arab and Semitic influences both BEFORE and AFTER Islam were much, much more influential and stronger than the other way around. There is not even a comparison here. Historians agree too as any short research will show.

My dude, not even semites liked you. Hebrews, Assyrians, phenocians, egyptians, babylonians, yemenites etc.. all thought you were vermins. Dont try to pass other semites as your kin.

You don't see me trying to take credit for the achievments of the scythians or sarmatian Iranics, do you?

:lol:

All of those Semites are from the Arabian Peninsula originally as are Semitic languages and so are the ancient civilizations of Eastern Arabia and Yemen last time I checked. Those in the Levant also ruled Hijaz and the Levant for centuries. Such as the Nabateans. So yes, those are my people and civilizations.

But the Scythians and Sarmatians were the real Iranics. You are just Iranized natives of the Iranian Plateau. So indeed if you are an real Iranian you can claim those nomadic civilizations.

Until then I consider you an Iranized native of the Iranian Plateau that probably has more in common with nearby ME people than some long extinct nomads on the Pontic Steppe thousands of km away. Ironically most Iranians, at least those in the "Persian" areas are not any/much different in appearance from Arabs nearby. Just take a look at ordinary Iranians in cities, army etc.

But of course you are an Aryan and German. I forgot that.:lol:

I have noticed that you farsis have a weird fetish when it comes to Germans. Why is that?

@rmi5

Last edited:
Moron, Bahrain is the "only" island and it's home to older civilizations than anywhere in Iran. Google Dilmun.

Secondly how many times do I need to tell that most farsis in the Arab world firstly only live in the GCC and secondly are migrants? Those that came centuries ago were mostly Arabs that once settled in Iran but went back and if that was not the case it was mostly Persians and Lurs. Obviously the latter two have now been intermarrying with the locals for centuries. Nor do any of them consider them Farsi people. They don't speak the language either. There is nothing Farsi about them.

They are more Arab than most of the 40-50 million big Arab diaspora across the world.

They are as Farsi as those East Africans who claim Arab ancestry (in the millions) from Somalia, to Zanzibar which we Arabs ruled for centuries only 50 years ago when the Sultan was deposed by the natives.

Anyway instead of crying why don't you stick to the actual topic? Why does it bother you so much? Can't you just make a similar topic with Arabs instead of Iranians? Very interesting indeed.

Kuwaiti Persians still know how to speak their language so do bahrainis and other ethnic Persians abroad. Even if they didnt it still doesnt change their ethnicity, otherwise most ahvazis in Iran would be Persian due to not knowing arabic.

Instead of barking how about you tell me what youre gonna do other than spew sh!t out your filthy mouth when Iran kicks all your arabs out our country? This isnt a threat, but a promise.

Does that mean that you should return to the Pontic Steppe or Afghanistan/Tajikistan? The Arabs of iran have lived longer in what is now iran than many other ethnic groups in your lovely iran. Moreover they live on lands that are not only the richest but also the most historical and they undoubtedly also have ties to Elam which was a civilization that had nothing to do with farsis or iranians but was very similar to the nearby Sumerians (who traced their ancestry to Eastern Arabia as written in the Epic of Gilgamesh) and the nearby Dilmun civilization in Eastern Arabia.
the arabs in iran an immgrants from the Arabian peninsula
They originated from the desert of Najd the same thing for the Indians and pakis in UAE we can't claim that they follow the province of Bambi and they are occupied by iran

:lol:

All of those Semites are from the Arabian Peninsula originally as are Semitic languages and so are the ancient civilizations of Eastern Arabia and Yemen last time I checked. Those in the Levant also ruled Hijaz and the Levant for centuries. Such as the Nabateans. So yes, those are my people and civilizations.

But the Scythians and Sarmatians were the real Iranics. You are just Iranized natives of the Iranian Plateau. So indeed if you are an real Iranian you can claim those nomadic civilizations.

Until then I consider you an Iranized native of the Iranian Plateau that probably has more in common with nearby ME people than some long extinct nomads on the Pontic Steppe thousands of km away. Ironically most Iranians, at least those in the "Persian" areas are not any/much different in appearance from Arabs nearby. Just take a look at ordinary Iranians in cities, army etc.

But of course you are an Aryan and German. I forgot that.:lol:

I have noticed that you farsis have a weird fetish when it comes to Germans. Why is that?

@rmi5
Just because theyre from arabia doesnt make them arab dumb dumb, bjt nice try. Most of yemen and arabia werent even arab prior to islam so stop claiming them you cultureless thief.

Even if I was black I would consider myself Persian, and Persians absolutely do have different phenotypes than arabs, especially from the actual arabs of the peninsula.

http://www.greatthoughtstreasury.com/sites/default/files/154241_171537942875154_4500051_n[1].jpg

Cyrus the greats painting was drawn based on the typical features of an Iranian Persian. Thick eyebrows, straight nose, full lips, olived shaped eyes, high cheek bones and narrow head, I doubt you could find any arab from tazistan or yemen that looks like that.

Anyway @Parthianshot outside of your farsis somewhat big habit of writing historical nonsense, both Pre-Islamic and Islamic history and you denying the huge influence we Semites and Arabs had on your people, culture and everything from the day you appeared some 3000 years ago in the Iranian Plateau (Google Androvono) to the times when Islam appeared and afterwards, I really don't have a problem with you guys. I just counter your trolling.

Arabs have nothing to be butthurt about when it comes to you farsis. Only your governments negative meddling in the Arab world. Ironically an government led by moronic Iranian Arabs.

I have several Iranian mates and they have several Arab friends too and we take the piss of each other constantly. They call us "lizard eaters" (despite it only being one lizard that only eats plants and that is not poisonous and is only eaten among some Bedouins of Najd and nowhere else) when angry and we call them "cow/sheep head/brain eaters" in return.:lol:

Give it a rest and answer me why Iranian Arabs and other minorities that make up 40% of Iran's population face heavy discrimination while nobody bothers the Iranians in the GCC?

As I have said 1000 of times then make a similar thread about "Arab oppression of Farsi people in the Arab world". Go ahead.

But don't derail the thread. I will write to the moderators anwayy and they will delete your threads and probably ban you as you are an double user.

I did not know that you were this silly @Fotol and @IR1907 Anyway how many users do you have and why the hell is this forum infested by Iranian double users?

Also what's up with your "Torke Khar" comments? You might be a Turk yourself paternally. You don't know.
@rmi5
Semites were great people, except for most of the arabs. I think Iran should fund schools and cultural centers in iraq, north africa, egypt, jordan, syria, lebanon and encourage these people to go back to their true identities, languages and culture. If semites were friends then why did 6 million jews humiliated all you arabs, not knce, not twice, but three times?

We Persians have no problem with semites, its you tazis we find revolting. The other semites have a mutual feeling regarding you arabs as us. All assyrians ive met and berbers despise you people like crazy, lol, they probably hate you more than us.

I don't care where they came from. Many are from Iraq if not most. Those people who lived/live in Najd came from somewhere else in the Arab world/ME. Most of the Najdi tribes trace their pre-Islamic ancestry to nearby Yemen, Iraq and Levant. That area was always sparsely populated. You got the point with this thread anyway. They are indigenous people so why are they treated as shit by the "Islamic Republic" who act more Arab than the most fierce Arabs themselves?

You are an Arab yourself that lived in Iran. Why don't you tell about the ground realities.

I don't know what the hell Pakistanis or Indians have got to do with this. They are South Asians. They got nothing to do with the ME. I don't know what Bambi is either other than toilet paper.
My point is that the arabs who came from Arabian peninsula call iranians as occupiers is the same as jews call Palestinians as occupiers or Indians who lived many generations in emarat call emaratis as their occupiers
How come the arabs are occupied by iran if they are themselves are occupiers invaders and immgrants from the Arabian peninsula???

the ancient persian used to be white and after invasions many are mixed with arabs true or false?? if true the white iranians should kick the arabs out to the gulf, they are not indigenous

I don't care where they came from. Many are from Iraq if not most. Those people who lived/live in Najd came from somewhere else in the Arab world/ME. Most of the Najdi tribes trace their pre-Islamic ancestry to nearby Yemen, Iraq and Levant. That area was always sparsely populated. You got the point with this thread anyway. They are indigenous people so why are they treated as shit by the "Islamic Republic" who act more Arab than the most fierce Arabs themselves?

You are an Arab yourself that lived in Iran. Why don't you tell about the ground realities.

I don't know what the hell Pakistanis or Indians have got to do with this. They are South Asians. They got nothing to do with the ME. I don't know what Bambi is either other than toilet paper.
Dont flatter yourself, boy. I dont give a flying fvck about you arabs. As you can see I never comment on saudi issues and have in the past suggested that your lot need to mknd your own business and we need to do the ssme both in politics and society.

As long as you lay claim to ahvaz though, we will lay claim to the ethnic Persian parts of the Persian gulf states.

Also, you best start refering to the arabian sea as the Persian sea unless you wanna get invaded :D

the ancient persian used to be white and after invasions many are mixed with arabs true or false?? if true the white iranians should kick the arabs out to the gulf, they are not indigenous
Not true. Light skin doesnt equal white. Persians always had their own facial features that set them apart from europeans and this discussion doesnt have much to do with race but ethnicity.

My point is that the arabs who came from Arabian peninsula call iranians as occupiers is the same as jews call Palestinians as occupiers or Indians who lived many generations in emarat call emaratis as their occupiers
How come the arabs are occupied by iran if they are themselves are occupiers invaders and immgrants from the Arabian peninsula???
Saman, are you an ethnic Persian from Iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom