What's new

A Framework of Violence: Repression of the Arab Ethnic Minority in the "Islamic Republic of Iran"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. Light skin doesnt equal white. Persians always had their own facial features that set them apart from europeans and this discussion doesnt have much to do with race but ethnicity.
how do you explain this?? not european but white at least?

iranian_protesters.jpg
image051.jpg
iran-women-Young_Iranians.jpg
Iran_Persian_Empire_Jashn-e_Azargun_Ancient_Koorosh_azargan_.jpg

Which are that of Arabs as we Arabs are a mixture of various INDIGENOUS Semitic peoples who are native to the ME. The cradle of civilization. Genetics, history, languages, culture, appearance etc. confirms this as does everything else. For instance the average moroccan and Omani despite being located 10.000 km from each other look similarly and have a smiler culture. No other people can claim such a close kinship on such a huge geographical area.

Just because you speak an Indo-European language does not mean that you have anything to do with 90% of its speakers. Does any pfucking Sri Lankan or Indian have anything to do with an Portuguese aside from that linguistic connection? Nothing.

While we have connections on all fronts even if we adopted Farsi tomorrow!

Moreover there is a reason why we Semites before the appearance of Judaism, Christianity and Islam (itself Semitic religions closely related - wonder why?) believed in similar ancient Pagan Semitic religions. That's why Makkah even before Islam was visited by Semites from all across. From the Levant, Mesopotamia, Yemen, Egypt etc.

Arabic does not define our ancient history but more our present and I already told you that many different SEMITIC languages were spoken on the Arabian Peninsula and still are to this day. The origin of Arabic is not known with certainty but most say that it originated on the borderlands of Northern Arabia/Hijaz/Levant/Mesopotamia. It did not originate in Yemen for instance or Oman.

Anyawy you got a lot of history to read etc. and you suffer from the same delusions as other farsi nationalists so I won't bother anymore.

Nor are you willing to discuss the actual topic or answer my questions. We know the reasons for that.

P.S: There is still nothing called "pure" genetically and if you are so obsessed about that I suggest to move back to the Pontic Steppe and leave the ME to us natives whatever we might be.

To the Indian moron that just wrote a few posts above;

Arabs are a Caucasian people and always were. The Black Arabs that you have seen are Afro-Arabs. They came as slaves. Read about the Arab Slave Trade which used Europeans, Turks, Farsis, South Asians etc.

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly your average Iranian does not look much differently from your average Arab. Both are ME people and both live next to each other. So no pfucking surprise.

Don't bother with the grammar.

Typical response from someone who has no history. Can you tell me why a respected person like ibn khaldun would write such horrid things about his own kin if you had such a superior civilization and culture? I dont care what you define yourself as, you could claim ancestory from santa claus for all I care you confused saudi in audi, still doesnt change the fact that the known semetic civilizations were of non arab origin, ie not of your kin or ethnicity. Btw, you are seriously blind if you think a morrocan or a person from the levantine looks the same as an arabian. I can tell arabs from the persian gulf from a mile away. Its not healthy to be in denial.

What are you talking about? Did I call for the Arabs of Iran to succeed? I just wrote about their suffering AFTER several farsi users were crying about "Arab oppression" of people x or y or them previously claiming that everything was rosy with the minorities last time me and @rmi5 discussed with them.

You do realize that 60% of the current Jewish Israelis are Arab Jews or partial Arab Jews? They are as native to the ME as the Palestinians. Let's face it. You can't separate them in terms of look often.

Yes and the real Iranians came from the Pontic Steppe and are occupying the natives of the Iranian Plateau….Pathetic logic. Also as half Lebanese and half Iraqi you must for sure know that many of the Iranian Arabs have ties to nearby Southern Iraq. So what if many Southern Iraqis came from Najd once ago? As I told you the Najdis themselves trace their ancestry to nearby regions (Yemen, Eastern Arabia, Hijaz, Iraq, Levant). It was always a very sparsely populated area.

Why don't you just read this report (I actually did) and answer me why the Iranians who live in the GCC are not treated even remotely similar despite those farsi trolls equaling their governments with those in the GCC? Something is not right here.

I did not know that you were such a big Hezbollahi Salman that you can't even be a bit objective. I already amidtted the faults of the Arab world hundreds of times and don't go around and call those countries for democracies or saying that there are no racists etc. But it' can't be compared with what we see in Iran vis a vis Arabs and Persians.
I was talking about the nonsense and historical lies of the arabs in iran who make only 2 million they claim that they are more than ten millions
I can't stand their lies and nonsense

@chikenmasala

All ME people are Caucasian. You got people with light hair and blonde/hazel eyes in Yemen too. They are just a small minority just like in Iran. Stop cherry picking and writing nonsense. You know nothing about the ME like most South Asians. We don't go around discussing about your 1000's of ethnic groups. I can't see any difference between you either.

What the hell is special with people with light hair and eyes anyway? Brunettes and tan skin every day of the weak > them.

WOHO Yemenis look like Icelandic people on average!!!!

Most ME people, those who have not mixed with Black people at least, look similarly and if they don't it's often due to tanning, or slightly different facial features and skin colors etc. Nor do we usually have complexes when it comes to skin color like certain other people from certain regions and countries of the world. Nobody mentioned here and no creams either………

Our women use a ton of makeup though but that's another thing.

@Parthianshot

Keep trolling hard bro. I have to go. Go find some nice looking Arab woman.
somebody's a bit sensitive:rolleyes:

i am not claiming that all iranians look like that, i am saying the ancient iranians/persians looked like that. most of the pictures online of tablets or drawings have very white skin, fair hair/eyes. they would be were racially different than (some?) modern day iranians.

you may not have a skin color complex, but you definitely have an inferiority complex. you are always whining about arab treatment in iran and saying that people from other middle eastern countries are the same as arabs. they are all genetically related, but i have been told not to call them arabs. i don't go around calling pakistanis indian do i?? (and gulf arabs are much darker)

Here comes another Indian clown who I don't know about.

This is my first thread about Iranian Arabs. I don't even talk about them here. Previously I even wrote that I don't care about them but after reading reporters, interviews and speaking with @rmi5 I changed me mind.

Whatever troll. Remember to eat the lightening cream and may I once again state that you got nothing to do with the ME.

These morons are really stupid.
He says north Iranian persians :lol: :rofl:
Persian on average are not lighter than arabs. They are distinctly darker than Levantine arabs though. Those people with pale skin are either Azeri turks, or south caspian caucasians.
Basically, persians are like a combination of ME people and indians.

Here comes another Indian troll who I don't know.

This is my first thread about Iranian Arabs and their oppression. I have maybe mentioned them 5 times in total excluding this thread. Previously I even wrote that I don't care about them after some Farsi users were bragging about them killing Iranian Arabs or something along those lines. But after reading reports, watching interviews and speaking with @rmi5 I changed my mind.

Whatever troll. Remember to eat the lightening cream and may I once again state that you got nothing to do with the ME. What is up with all you Indians commenting on ME affairs? Mind your own business. Don't see us doing it.
so what? open minded people are willing to debate on threads for TRUTH, not political motives (like a certain someone here)

you are filled with hate stemming from inferiority complex like most arabs. enjoy your tea

Bla bla bla. Yemen is the southernmost Arab country. People form KSA are lighter than them on average if that what's you saying. Including most Arabs if not all. The point is that even the native Yemenis (not Afro-Yemenis) are Caucasian and they don't look MUCH differently from other ME people.

But of course now you are going to prove a idiotic point and you are now going to post hordes of Afro-ARabs or the Saudi Arabian football team which is dominated by those same Afro-Arabs.

Look at the House of Saud if you want to see how an average full-blooded Najdi looks like that is mostly unmixed and if you want to see how an Hiajzi looks like then take a look at the former Iraqi royal family (both men and women alike) or the current Jordanian royal family and their members.

End of discussion.

No, posting photos of Horn of Africans, Indians migrants and others don't count either nor that fat KSA sumo women of Indonesian ancestry. We got 300.000-500.000 people of Indonesian ancestry in KSA alone.

Ask the KSA users here or Indonesian users if you don't believe it.

It's a shame that you support your terror regime and their oppressing policies in regards to their minorities and the so-called Arab Mullah's that rule you.

You are an ungrateful man. THe Iranian Arabs were at the forefront when it came to the defense of Iran from IRaq. What a ungrateful man you are.

Clamaing Semites are great people but omitting the Arabs who form 80% of all Semites of today and who are inheritors of most Semitic civilizations……

Send me a Persian or Turkemn carpet.
You see, you admitted that people from arab countries look different, while a few posts ago you were vomiting propaganda about how they looked alike. Semetic isnt even a race you moron, its more of a linguistic identity.

This is what most saudis and gulf arabs look like http://www.apogeephoto.com/dec2013/Maarten_photos/Photo-09b-A-Yemeni-dressed-up-smart.jpg

As for me supporting the government in Iran, I dont. I support a nationalist government, I dont want to interfere in your politics nor countries as I support political isolation, provided your people mind their own business, if they dont I believe in ethnic cleansing, expelling and taking revenge on the heads of your families as youve done the same to us. An eye for an eye, even worse depending on the situation and enemy.

Though keep in mind I dont hate anyone, I just believe in brutal retaliation towards savages, whether that be your people or others.

In the end id rather spend my energy benefititmg my people rather than wasting it fighting, I sugges the same to you.

More nonsense from the Farsi clown.

Obviously most Arabs look alike as they are all from a Semitic background, inhabit the same geographical region and come from similar backgrounds. This is not science. If you saw 10 Arabs from 10 different Arab countries most people would say that they are from the same country/country while in reality they are from 10 different ones.

I have always stated that Arabs are similar looking OUTSIDE the Afro-Arab component and that's why I am also writing that most ME people are similar looking and have similar features.

Just like most Farsis, Afghans, Tajiks, some South Asians etc. are similar looking. Although most Iranians are just like all other ME people ON AVERAGE.

Do you even bother reading what I write?

You are obviously a supporter of the Arab wannabe Mullah's of Iran that terrorize all non-Farsis. Then don't cry about Saddam deporting a few hundred thousand Farsis or about racism anywhere.

Grow up my German Aryan friend.

@rmi5

You are right about the Azeris in Iran vis a vis the Farsis. But don't tell him.:lol:

Keep on living in your delusional lala land. Me and you both know arabs from north africa, levantine look nothing like Persian gulf arabs. You saudis even refer to syrians and lebanese as whites, lol.

@chikenmasala

All ME people are Caucasian. You got people with light hair and blonde/hazel eyes in Yemen too. They are just a small minority just like in Iran. Stop cherry picking and writing nonsense. You know nothing about the ME like most South Asians. We don't go around discussing about your 1000's of ethnic groups. I can't see any difference between you either.

yemenigirl
by TravelAdventures, on Flickr

Yemeni Girl by Rod Waddington, on Flickr

Veiled Yemeni girl up close, Outmah by Kate B Dixon, on Flickr

Blue-eyed boy with fair hair in Yemen by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

Young Man With Astonishing Light Blue Eyes In Dhamar, Yemen by Eric Lafforgue Photography, on Flickr

Veiled fair-haired girl - Yemen by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

See I can also cherry pick.

Most Yemenis look like this on average those, excluding the Afro-Arabs;

Yemeni Angels by Marwan AlThagafy (مروان الثقفي), on Flickr

Veiled girl eating in Sanaa - Yemen by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

Young boy and girl behind bars - Yemen by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

Young girl with wearing a hood - Yemen by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

What the hell is special with people with light hair and eyes anyway? Brunettes and tan skin every day of the weak > them.

WOHO Yemenis look like Icelandic people on average!!!!

Most ME people, those who have not mixed with Black people at least, look similarly and if they don't it's often due to tanning, or slightly different facial features and skin colors etc. Nor do we usually have complexes when it comes to skin color like certain other people from certain regions and countries of the world. Nobody mentioned here and no creams either………

Our women use a ton of makeup though but that's another thing.

@Parthianshot

Keep trolling hard bro. I have to go. Go find some nice looking Arab woman.

been to yemen before. average yemenis don't look like that. maybe a handful. most yemenis look like typical southern peninsular people- semi caucasoid with kushitic/africoid influence. also they are usually much darker because of the scorching sun there. heck you can even see from the arab spring protest videos on the streets of yemen.

only overwhelmingly caucasian people in middle east (excluding caucausus region) i've noticed are some parts of lebanon, algeria (maybe european influence), and most of western anatolia.

Lol, some guys with inferiority complex about their skin colors wandering around here. Self-admitting that being more white is actually an advantage in life, such a pity indeed.

@WebMaster @Fulcrum15 @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Horus @jaibi @Manticore @Emmie

Please clean this thread up and delete all of-topic posts so we can return to topic and kindly ban any double users such as @Fotol @IR1907 that now has reappeared under the name of @Parthianshot . It is thanks to him that the thread got hijacked because the facts written in this thread hurts him so much and later it evolved into all kind of nonsense typical of PDF and some Indian trolls also had to join in despite having absolutely nothing to do with the topic discussed or the ME. I would have understood if Bangladesh or Sri Lanka was the topic but it was not. Nor did they read what was actually written to them as can be seen on this page.

Thanks.

This thread highlights a serious problem that needs attention and it does not only concern the Arabs of Iran but the Baluch (who have it worse), Kurds, Turkmen, Azeris etc. In fact it has to be said that many Iranian Arabs have very high positions in the Iranian government and some could claim that they even rule it (the clergy) but that's besides the point. Arabs live in the richest parts of Iran yet their areas get ignored.

Iranian users are able to make anti-Arab threads and anti-KSA threads on a weekly basis so this thread which is serious and uses the "Iran Human Rights Documentation Center" as a source should also be tolerated. Iranians themselves have written those articles/reports. It got nothing to do with any Arabs.

Iran Human Rights Documentation Center

This is why I come to PDF for debates like these,:pop: and to be at the receiving end of unintelligible insults by Indians.

don't you have balls to use @ sign to mention me?
In reality, You are just a brown/black indian like sanctioned farsi living in the most backward country of the world, who think is the cousin of Pamela Anderson.
Your Iran is owned by Greeks, Assyrians, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, .... I think just Burkinafasu has not owned you so far.
Anyway, go join your farsi aryan taliban :lol:

like 99.9999% of the time, your friends, like this parti moron, started trolling, and showed butthurt. Go read first posts to find it out.
I couldnt even find your comment on here. Pkd doesnt show the comments right away. Saw your comment being replied to by hassan. Anyways, you racist khar. Keep on being butthurt.

I knew you werent from Iran moron. Its not us who got raped by the toorks and now thinks hes decendant of chengiz khan XD youll always be under the boot of the Persian man. Keep in mind any azeri brother who considers himself Persian is welcome to our clan :)

This is why I come to PDF for debates like these,:pop: and to be at the receiving end of unintelligible insults by Indians.
ironically, the only unintelligible one here was the arab, who couldn't say much besides "indian clown" (well he must be used to people calling him that). consider yourself added to that list as well

i don't worship europeans but you have to admit without them the world would have remained stagnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom