What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Have you seen the Arab festival they have? Apparently Michigan has many of the 3.5 million Arabs in the US. Never understood why since it is damn cold. You should be living in the West or South.:lol:

I know what it is, mostly Arabs and blacks but they don't go for good reasons. :D

I don't go to festivals, :). Especially with those annoying Arabs. :lol:

That was to hazzy I'm on my phone so PDF is weird with quoting people.

Sorry. No problems. I have not posted any offensive photos of women here! Just so you know.

But I am not that conservative anyway.

I know what it is, mostly Arabs and blacks but they don't go for good reasons. :D

I don't go to festivals, :). Especially with those annoying Arabs. :lol:

:lol:

Nothing like an Arab-American party. Tell me about it.:lol:

But why the hell Michigan of all states?!

:lol: Indeed.

@Marshmallow

Learn proper English. An Arab must have beat you up hence your crying. Now find another thread to troll in. Nobody cares. Take your Burqa with you. :lol:

Respect women instead of ... like a d-bag... or im gonna behead your camels n leave you in the desert.. :angry:

Bring it on. :)

@Kaan use your Ottoman bitch slap on this fool.. my jaanisary ..:lol:

Well is this another one of Shia Sunni thread? or is it about Arab wimminzz.

Baby... you back.... now give your Emperor a kiss..... have been missing you! :woot:

@Dillinger... come here, there's a party going on..... call some of your Persian friends as well...... :D

Well is this another one of Shia Sunni thread? or is it about Arab wimminzz.

Baby... you back.... now give your Emperor a kiss..... have been missing you! :woot:

@Dillinger... come here, there's a party going on..... call some of your Persian friends as well...... :D

Only beautiful thing I've seen so far on this forum are the goats. No wonder you haven't touched the gulf yet in pursuit of populating your harem.

@Hazzy997

Should we show those South Asian peasants what the world famous Arabian beauty is and what ME beauty is? One of them seems pretty envious and frustrated. An local probably declined marrying his relative. :lol:

Polytamic ions?:lol: Good luck, you will need it!

Mun laiyye chumma dun aanpko, MANLY kiss. So there are no women in GCC, only "black cloaks" roaming around :D

Back
Top Bottom