What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I noticed each defence forum has its own native discussion thread whether it's for Turks or Iranians...so I figured we should make one for us Arabs even though it could end being a compete failure since our laziness gets to us...:lol:

Let's give it a try though....

@Frogman @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @Mahmoud_EGY @BLACK EAGLE @Tunisian Marine Corps @Doritos11 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234

Any more Arabs invite.....

اهلًا سهلا ي شباب كيف الحال

تفضلو

I noticed each defence forum has its own native discussion thread whether it's for Turks or Iranians...so I figured we should make one for us Arabs even though it could end being a compete failure since our laziness gets to us...:lol:

Let's give it a try though....

@Frogman @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @Mahmoud_EGY @BLACK EAGLE @Tunisian Marine Corps @Doritos11 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter

Any more Arabs invite.....

اهلًا سهلا ي شباب كيف الحال
It was an arabic forum in 2012 but it closed in the beging of 2013 I think

It was an arabic forum in 2012 but it closed in the beging of 2013 I think

Okay we'll start a new one here then and English Arabic is fine too for those who can't type in Arabic...

No politics here of course just discussion of life, how we are doing, what we're doing with our lives, how we have been doing with faith, questions and answers, updates about our lives, funny shows we've been watching or funny Arabic youtube vids we can post here too and classic Arabic things....so many ideas ....

The old one was sadly banned. Great fun it was.:(

This will be too I fear.

Something for you @Hazzy997

:lol:
You were there right I found that thread was started by pakistani who speak arabic and another pakistani from UAE I think he was al batti or something and imran khan I found that thread but it was closed

strong lebenese coffee for all my arab friends :D

12663-TGj0M.jpg

You were there right I found that thread was started by pakistani who speak arabic and another pakistani from UAE I think he was al batti or something and imran khan I found that thread but it was closed

Sorry, nonsense from me. Not banned but obviously deleted/closed. I have not slept for 22 hours by now. Do not know what happened. Probably some stupid discussion but I do not remember. Long time ago.

Look at this. A 2 meter tall and 15 long dead whale got washed up on the coast of Jazan and many other whales have died the same way recently in the same province of KSA. Very strange.

It must stink horribly.

@Hazzy997

Have you heard about HowToLearnArabicWithMaha? She is an Christian Palestinian from the West Bank I believe. She has made a lot of people from across the world interested in Arabic apparently.

LearnArabicwithMaha - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom