What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

Tablets Moses received....
Ya some thing like that,
I have spoken to some Jews before and they are all talking about the same thing, I don't know if they are inventing a reason or what, but that seems too much wired.
That is a Holy place for Muslims and I have heard the Holiness is not less than Kaaba so do all your best to prevent the damage but know that the absolute responsibility is on the sole Owner and it is his duty to save the place like the time Abraha invaded Mecca.

They don't exist because you committed genocide against them, lol.
Nonsense. There were a few scraps here and there, but no genocide.

It is theorised that Israel and Judah were a subset of Canaanites.

It's so obvious the land belongs to us. We are woven into its fabric. Thousands of years of history.

Anyway, a man whose people have the genocide of their neighbours in their charter - should not point fingers.

Nonsense. There were a few scraps here and there, but no genocide.

It is theorised that Israel and Judah were a subset of Canaanites.

It's so obvious the land belongs to us. We are woven into its fabric. Thousands of years of history.

Anyway, a man whose people have the genocide of their neighbours in their charter - should not point fingers.

No you aren't, you're Hebrews.

Oh please west...PLEASE give us some money. We'll do ANYTHING you ask. We'll stop enriching to 20%...we'll let you inspect every facility and even our underpants...just PLEASE stop the sanctions...we can't even afford medication
Whom are you talking to?
Watch your language dude, before it sank you under a pile of troubles.
Oh daddy save me they are cooking me on the oven, gassing me in the chamber.
If only a mistake we have done, that would be saving your ancestors from being tortured to death in the Babylon.

we establish the glorious greater Israel, from the river Euphrates to Pakistan.
Based on your current speed it will take you some 2000 years to reach Pakistan if and only if you survive the next 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom