What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

We muslims should jihad and break US teeth so that devil will end Israheli support
just like the soviets hahah

We muslims should jihad and break US teeth so that devil will end Israheli support
Iranians attack there bases in arab countries and pakistan should decimate them in aghanistan they will think twice afterwards hahah

Wrong, the location is disputed and no temple existed when Muslims built their holy site here.

Read what I wrote again, I'm refuting his gibberish false premise.
According to you, say we are wrong? you will see half a billion people growling at you!Please say to them HINDUISM IS WRONG!!!!

What do you mean 'installing their religous places on top of other people's sites'?

You realize Jewish conquerors took over land and Jewish people settled in it and it was necessary to build Jewish places of worship in that land that could have been on top of many ancient holy sites of the original inhabitants of Canaan but no one would know.

So what's any different if Muslims build places of worship in lands they settled? Besides your twist that you add to it?

So you're literally attacking Muslims and Islam for everything by denying us such a normal thing and criminalizing Islamic holy sites on your false premise.

What have you contributed to this discussion that is related to this discussion? You've already made a false accusation do you think you can get away it by repeating it over and over again?

That's literally insanity.

First of all, going by your logic Israel could build on top of Al Aqsa now and you would simply accept it because you accept it when Muslims do it to others.

Secondly, we did not build on top of other people's holy sites to claim them as our own. We have stayed in the land of Israel. We did not travel 750 miles like you to claim far away lands.

You are Arabian. You are originally from Arabia. Israel is not in Arabia and neither is Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism.

But we are a generous people and only under our control has Jerusalem been free for all religions to visit.

However, we should not tolerate the banning of Jews from the Temple Mount just because you Arabs throw a hissy fit.

Arabs are allowed to our holy sites, but you intolerant 'palestinians' do not allow non-Muslims and riot every time Israelis go to the Temple Mount.

EXACTLY, YOUR PEOPLE INSTALLED YOUR MOSQUE OVER OUR TEMPLE! SO IF YOU FIGHT FOR SOME PALESTINE TEMPLE, WHY SHOULD WE NOT FIGHT FOR OUR HOLY RAMCHANDRA PRABHU TEMPLE?

We will die fighting no one can stop us!
We saw your fighting after 26.11 it was phenomenal how your government retaliated

The Sultan's army was easily defeated on 17 December 1398. Timur entered Delhi and the city was sacked, destroyed, and left in ruins. Before the battle for Delhi, Timur executed more than 100,000 Hindu captives.[21][25]
We should learn from this guy if hindus are willing to fight to the death a few acts like this will demoralise the dogs and break them

First of all, going by your logic Israel could build on top of Al Aqsa now and you would simply accept it because you accept it when Muslims do it to others.

Secondly, we did not build on top of other people's holy sites to claim them as our own. We have stayed in the land of Israel. We did not travel 750 miles like you to claim far away lands.

You are Arabian. You are originally from Arabia. Israel is not in Arabia and neither is Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism.

But we are a generous people and only under our control has Jerusalem been free for all religions to visit.

However, we should not tolerate the banning of Jews from the Temple Mount just because you Arabs throw a hissy fit.

Arabs are allowed to our holy sites, but you intolerant 'palestinians' do not allow non-Muslims and riot every time Israelis go to the Temple Mount.

No, you are originally Hebrews, nothing to do with Canaan in which you massacred the inhabitants of the land and claim a divine right to the land to this day which is special pleading.

And nope, there are people inhabiting Jerusalem who originally lived there and the sites are actively being inhabited so that doesn't give Israel any right to build there.

Neither did I say I want Jewish people banned from the area. On a side note though...the Temple Mount your claiming Jews should have a right to does NOT exist. It's imaginary!

Also, keep your fancy twists out of this, no such sites existing when Muslims build holy sites in land they inhabited.

If we go by your logic then everybody built holy sites on top of other people's imaginary holy sites.

The Sultan's army was easily defeated on 17 December 1398. Timur entered Delhi and the city was sacked, destroyed, and left in ruins. Before the battle for Delhi, Timur executed more than 100,000 Hindu captives.[21][25]
We should learn from this guy if hindus are willing to fight to the death a few acts like this will demoralise the dogs and break them
What was the year Chatrapati Shivaji started defeating you?Answer me you fock!

I will tell you what you are still COWARD!

No, you are originally Hebrews, nothing to do with Canaan in which you massacred the inhabitants of the land and claim a divine right to the land to this day which is special pleading.

And nope, there are people inhabiting Jerusalem who originally lived there and the sites are actively being inhabited so that doesn't give Israel any right to build there.

Neither did I say I want Jewish people banned from the area. On a side note though...the Temple Mount your claiming Jews should have a right to does NOT exist. It's imaginary!

Also, keep your fancy twists out of this, no such sites existing when Muslims build holy sites in land they inhabited.

If we go by your logic then everybody built holy sites on top of other people's imaginary holy sites.

A winged horse is imaginary, that doesn't stop you lot believing it.

There is very good evidence that the temple is there. All that matters is that it is the holy site for Jews and has been long before Islam was even heard of let alone 'palestinians'. So Jews should not be banned from there just because you can't stop rioting and can't accept non-Muslims there.

You do know non-Muslims are banned from Al Aqsa, right?

fight good and get off this thing!,

Aint that right BLUE SKY I ALREADY FEEL I COULD DE TO THE BLUE !

A winged horse is imaginary, that doesn't stop you lot believing it.

There is very good evidence that the temple is there. All that matters is that it is the holy site for Jews and has been long before Islam was even heard of let alone 'palestinians'. So Jews should not be banned from there just because you can't stop rioting and can't accept non-Muslims there.

You do know non-Muslims are banned from Al Aqsa, right?

Really? Where's the temple show me it.

What was the year Chatrapati Shivaji started defeating you?Answer me you fock!

I will tell you what you are still COWARD!

In the Treaty of Purandar, signed between Shivaji and Jai Singh on 11 June 1665, Shivaji agreed to give up 23 of his forts and pay compensation of 400,000 rupees to the Mughals. He also agreed to let his son Sambhaji become a Mughal sardar, serve the Mughal court of Aurangzeb and fight alongside the Mughals against Bijapur.[citation needed] He[who?] actually fought alongside Jai Singh's against Bijapur's for a few months. His[who?]commander Netaji Palkar joined the Mughals, was rewarded very well for his bravery, converted to Islam, changed his name to Quli Mohammed Khan in 1666 and was sent to the Afghan frontier to fight the restive tribes. He returned to Shivaji's service in 1676 after ten years with the Mughals, and was accepted back as a Hindu on Shivaji's advice.[citation needed] haha coward have up 23 forts haha pussy

Back
Top Bottom