What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

My friend, do you know ZORASTRIANS, Called PARSIS fled to INDIA WHEN Islamic hordes invaded.
You still see our best BILLIONAIRES WHO ARE PARSIS( in arabic you don't spell pa. so you say fa-- farsi)
Instead of PARSI(FARSI) would be arabic.No wonder their Anger.Thank you!

LOL!!! Do you even know that term Parsi is European, It's like you say to Iranian that Persian is not your language because actual name of the language is Persian not Farsi.

We saw your fighting after 26.11 it was phenomenal how your government retaliated
why the heck should we fight with you when your own countrymen are doing that for us and guess what we don't even have to spend a single $ for that.just look at the condition of Pakistan at present,there are scores of insurgencies going own at full speed.so all we need to do is to grab some popcorn and watch the fun for free:azn:

Palestinian Waqf is destroying antiquities on Temple Mount and our gov doing nothing about it. Nothing new about it.

Nice try but i now history about it and it is Israel Govt. who done the damage

@Hazzy997
Believe it or not, they are searching for Witchcraft symbols that have been hidden there since Solomon Kingdom and also the Ark of The Covenant, they believe was buried beneath the temple, the same temple that the Holy mosque is built on.

Tablets Moses received....

Them were the days. No Islam, no 'palestinians', Judea & Samaria ours, the land of Israel with its rightful occupants.

Ah, to go back to the days with big M leading the way. ...

If I ever discover a time machine, the first thing I'd do is go back in time and stop the Romans stealing our country and renaming it to the fabrication of 'palestine'.

Them were the days. No Islam, no 'palestinians', Judea & Samaria ours, the land of Israel with its rightful occupants.

Ah, to go back to the days with big M leading the way. ...

If I ever discover a time machine, the first thing I'd do is go back in time and stop the Romans stealing our country and renaming it to the fabrication of 'palestine'.

Hebrew, it's not exclusively your country...remember...it belonged to the Caanites.

Hebrew, it's not exclusively your country...remember...it belonged to the Caanites.
They do not exist now and did not have their own country (like you never have).

We governed our own country/countries which was stolen from us and renamed to the fabrication.

Judea & Samaria is as Jewish as bagels and cream cheese.

They do not exist now and did not have their own country (like you never have).

We governed our own country/countries which was stolen from us and renamed to the fabrication.

Judea & Samaria is as Jewish as bagels and cream cheese.

They don't exist because you committed genocide against them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom