What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

Once we deal with the invented entity in Judea & Samaria...we will roll through Lebanon. Within 50 years we will be entering Pakistan to bring Judaism to the country.

Build Synagogues everywhere,

Dissent will be crushed.

Are you for real?!? Please don't misunderstand me. I believe Israel has every right to exist. Along side a sovereign Palestinian state. Still though, you seem to be deliberately igniting major flames with your words here. Some of your words seem to be borderline trolling, but somehow I think you already know that.

ok brother!:)

Wow that is a strong statement? Do you want to say the same thing against BABRI MASJID?

How about the Israelis strong statement stating his people want to create a 'glorious greater israel' extending from Lebanon to Egypt?

He's no indicating it's a joke so why don't you express outrage about that?

Within 50 years
Are you for real?!? Please don't misunderstand me. I believe Israel has every right to exist. Along side a sovereign Palestinian state. Still though, you seem to be deliberately igniting major flames with your words here. Some of your words seem to be borderline trolling, but somehow I think you already know that.
He doesn't know that if all Jewish Israelis think like that they will be refugees in 50 years time so unlucky mate

He needs to be banned along with the other troll 'bomberman'.

Keep in mind this guy has been banned on several accounts already.

I've lost count of how many of your own Mosques you've blown up.

Pakistan needs some Judaism to tame the savages. We will bring it to you once we establish the glorious greater Israel, from the river Euphrates to Pakistan.
What if we perished u,u little naughty 5million devils totally?
There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the World but u are maximum 7millions dont u?
So it is easy to take your a$$ out of Palestine.
Your f..ing end is soon .

Last edited:

Ummm, ok you got me - I don't *really* believe Jews should invade Pakistan and build synagogues.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy with some Muslims here who see nothing wrong with going around the world installing their religious places on top of other people's holy sites.

U know why beacause u Jews have Occupied first Qibla of Muslim after 1400 years from ur europe countries that have come from.Israel belongs to 2500 years ago not now.
My friend, do you know ZORASTRIANS, Called PARSIS fled to INDIA WHEN Islamic hordes invaded.
You still see our best BILLIONAIRES WHO ARE PARSIS( in arabic you don't spell pa. so you say fa-- farsi)
Instead of PARSI(FARSI) would be arabic.No wonder their Anger.Thank you!

Hey mate i spoke truth and you call me a troll? Talk with facts buddy. :)

Hey man what about BABRI MASJID? BUILT upon our HOLY TEMPLE AND RELICS?

How will you answer it?

Ummm, ok you got me - I don't *really* believe Jews should invade Pakistan and build synagogues.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy with some Muslims here who see nothing wrong with going around the world installing their religious places on top of other people's holy sites.

What do you mean 'installing their religous places on top of other people's sites'?

You realize Jewish conquerors took over land and Jewish people settled in it and it was necessary to build Jewish places of worship in that land that could have been on top of many ancient holy sites of the original inhabitants of Canaan but no one would know.

So what's any different if Muslims build places of worship in lands they settled? Besides your twist that you add to it?

So you're literally attacking Muslims and Islam for everything by denying us such a normal thing and criminalizing Islamic holy sites on your false premise.

Hey mate i spoke truth and you call me a troll? Talk with facts buddy. :)

Hey man what about BABRI MASJID? BUILT upon our HOLY TEMPLE AND RELICS?

What have you contributed to this discussion that is related to this discussion? You've already made a false accusation do you think you can get away it by repeating it over and over again?

That's literally insanity.

Pakistan :omghaha: first control the west bank the gaza strip then maybe take on turkey if you have the balls after that if you have survived take on saudi arabia if you attack like this it would be lovely might unite all muslims under one banner then we can butcher you and then the vision of zion will be little more than a page in a history book 60 years from now on how the jews were exterminated i didnt start this he asked for this if they want a greater israel maybe take on a billion and a bit people you tremble on the word HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH never mind a majority muslim army that will actually have planes and tanks you can claim you won before yom kippur and all that crap but this time you will be finished :sniper:

What do you mean 'installing their religous places on top of other people's sites'?

You realize Jewish conquerors took over land and Jewish people settled in it and it was necessary to build Jewish places of worship in that land that could have been on top of many ancient holy sites of the original inhabitants of Canaan but no one would know.

So what's any different if Muslims build places of worship in lands they settled? Besides your twist that you add to it?

So you're literally attacking Muslims and Islam for everything by denying us such a normal thing and criminalizing Islamic holy sites on your false premise.

What have you contributed to this discussion that is related to this discussion? You've already made a false accusation do you think you can get away it by repeating it over and over again?

That's literally insanity.
EXACTLY, YOUR PEOPLE INSTALLED YOUR MOSQUE OVER OUR TEMPLE! SO IF YOU FIGHT FOR SOME PALESTINE TEMPLE, WHY SHOULD WE NOT FIGHT FOR OUR HOLY RAMCHANDRA PRABHU TEMPLE?

We will die fighting no one can stop us!

EXACTLY, YOUR PEOPLE INSTALLED YOUR MOSQUE OVER OUR TEMPLE! SO IF YOU FIGHT FOR SOME PALESTINE TEMPLE, WHY SHOULD WE NOT FIGHT FOR OUR HOLY RAMCHANDRA PRABHU TEMPLE?

We will die fighting no one can stop us!

Wrong, the location is disputed and no temple existed when Muslims built their holy site here.

Read what I wrote again, I'm refuting his gibberish false premise.

Back
Top Bottom