What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The Emperor hopes to milk it dry...... mooooooooooooooooooooonh'

cow1.png

This thread has "alot" of potential. :pop:

The Emperor hopes to milk it dry...... mooooooooooooooooooooonh'

cow1.png

:lol:

Just wait until this thread will turn into another Najdi sheep thread if you don't stop. You are making me hungry man in more than 1 way.:lol:

@Hazzy997
Your just assuming that because I am from Turkey that I don't follow islamic rules. Your Damn wrong. I complete all of my obligations since you asked and I'm not going to state the extras because we are supposed to humble our selves. I also will get married the same way you plan to. Also I don't have to state what was posted because you know islam yourself so I don't have to explain it for you. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Saudi's nowadays...... no one takes my Wahabi rants seriously....... :lol:

:lol:

Just wait until this thread will turn into another Najdi sheep thread if you don't stop. You are making me hungry man in more than 1 way.:lol:

Your just assuming that because I am from Turkey that I don't follow islamic rules. Your Damn wrong. I complete all of my obligations since you asked. I also will get married the same way you plan to. Also I don't have to state what was posted because you know islam yourself so I don't have to explain it for you. Have a nice day.

What? You commented on me and @Hazzy997 discussing women while we never posted anything offensive or posted any photos. I don't see any problems. You never discuss women? Most Turks are conservative as are most ME people.

Oh, nobody has proclaimed themselves as perfect Muslims here. Certainly not me.

Also I never said anything about what you are.

Your just assuming that because I am from Turkey that I don't follow islamic rules. Your Damn wrong. I complete all of my obligations since you asked. I also will get married the same way you plan to. Also I don't have to state what was posted because you know islam yourself so I don't have to explain it for you. Have a nice day.

Why'd you talk in the first place? Have I ever been hostile to any of you? You're telling me I'm not religious, why? Islam isn't just about basic obligations, I follow much obligations with specific details and read religious books such as Riyad Al Saliheen it tells you how to live life in every aspect and little details. You don't need to tell me about Islam.

What? You commented on me and @Hazzy997 discussing women while we never posted anything offensive or posted any photos. I don't see any problems. You never discuss women? Most Turks are conservative as are most ME people.

Oh, nobody has proclaimed themselves as perfect Muslims here. Certainly not me.

Also I never said anything about what you are.

Thts offensive... :lol:

@Marshmallow

Whatever troll. Don't bother to repeat myself and I remember you since you started a similar pathetic debate 1 year ago until you got countered by your own and other Arab users. So I don't bother. Reread my post number 758 if you missed anything.

Yes, I own KSA. In fact I rule it.:sniper:
racist! nobudy gives a dollar importance to saudis xcept for da locals ofcourse cuz thy hav to undr old stone age strict laws there so da locals dun go against da drunkard n women obsessed royal men!:enjoy:

outside saudia u ppl are nothin nor do ppl hav any respect for u guys dats y u ppl attract non saudies wid oil:tongue:

No I don't, people there aren't all religious btw, lol. A lot Shia and hookah.

Have you seen the Arab festival they have? Apparently Michigan has many of the 3.5 million Arabs in the US. Never understood why since it is damn cold. You should be living in the West or South.:lol:

Someone send an invitation to our Persian brothers.......... :pop:

Back
Top Bottom