What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

LOL people have religious signatures and say read this and that surrah before you go to sleep and look at what is being posted.
22700.jpg

disgusting people.. shame...

@Marshmallow

I remember you. That old troll.
Saudi Arabians are not Gulf Arabs and no sane person can claim that Gulf Arab girls are beautiful. They have not visited Kuwait and other GCC states then. That's for sure!

@Kaan

Of course we can discuss our Arab girls and others if that's what we want as long as it is civil. No photos or anything have been posted by me or @Hazzy997 .

Besides that's our business.

Nope... late Generation X of Saudis cross bred with loads of foreign women.... as a result Generation Y and Generation Z is pretty nice looking...... I have seen several Saudi-Lebanese // Saudi-Turk // Saudi-Syrian // Saudi-Jordanian combos and their children are very attractive indeed.

BB saudiz arent as cool in looks as othr arabs dun u agree?

@Marshmallow

I remember you. That old troll.

@Kaan

Of course we can discuss our Arab girls and others if that's what we want as long as it is civil. No photos or anything have been posted by me or @Hazzy997 .

Besides that's our business.
its not trollin n u dun own saudia...every one is free to giv opinion like ppl comment on everything related to pakistan....so stop being a child n cry baby!

OMG, I can't believe you guys think she's not super pretty:close_tema:. You must be blind. I tend to prefer Russian beauty or women like her, not Arabic ones.

Nope... late Generation X of Saudis cross bred with loads of foreign women.... as a result Generation Y and Generation Z is pretty nice looking...... I have seen several Saudi-Lebanese // Saudi-Turk // Saudi-Syrian // Saudi-Jordanian combos and their children are very attractive indeed.
im talking abt da original race....thy hav different looks n complexion....dark eyes n dark colourd hair....thy look different from labanese,jordanian n egyptians etc....

Meri pari pari darling..... that's how you should assert yourself...... good girl...... BB is very proud of you, angel! :smitten:

its not trollin n u dun own saudia...every one is free to giv opinion like ppl comment on everything related to pakistan....so stop being a child n cry baby!

perv..:guns:

Who cares? You obviously have never seen any anyway nor did you even knew that burqa is native to your region and not the Arab world. Arabian beauty is well-known worldwide and was coined in Arabia. That's all that matters. Also the fact that they are one of the most sought after women in the Muslim world. Also I am sure that you are confusing Africans and South Asian migrants in KSA with the locals since you have no clue who is what and can't tell them apart. Let alone when they are wearing niqab or hijab.
Besides I find ME women and Arab women much more attractive than South Asian women. Most Arabs do the same. Hence why people rarely marry anybody from South Asia.

Yes. Yes... you can extrapolate their local features from the following image.... replace eye for human eye..... ear for a human ear...... you get thr drift, dont ya? :woot::rofl:

17l.jpg

im talking abt da original race....thy hav different looks n complexion....dark eyes n dark colourd hair....thy look different from labanese,jordanian n egyptians etc....

Back
Top Bottom