What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The girl with the green blouse at 13:01 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I would die to marry her... :smitten::smitten::smitten:

The girl with the green blouse at 13:01 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I would die to marry her... :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Are you sure you're talking about 13:01? :D

That's very common where I live, what attracts me is someone like Elizee. :)
Alizee-1024x1024.jpg

Alizee-Singer-Face-Hairstyle-Sweet-1080x1920.jpg

Like that but with Arabic fervor/look.

Are you sure you're talking about 13:01? :D

That's very common where I live, what attracts me is someone like Elizee. :)

Like that but with Arabic fervor/look.
Yes, the one with the green blouse and short skirt. I love women like her whom we lack in the ME, unfortunately.

Yes, the one with the green blouse and short skirt. I love women like her whom we lack in the ME, unfortunately.

The one on the left? LOL

I think Arabic women are the most beautiful on planet alongside Latino and some Indian....

I think because you're in Jordan maybe the capital not much Arabic girls are that natural anymore but if you go some places in Saudi or Yemen or poorer places in Jordan or Gaza for example there are natural beautiful women. I personally know women who wear niqabs in Gaza and they are natural and very beautiful in every sense, manners, body, face, ...etc....

There are plenty of women in Gaza and it's easy to find pretty ones but I never saw any yet for me because I'm not ready for marriage yet. Two more years . :)

Some of them are picky too but they like religious and manners above everything and I'm very liked there. :)

The one on the left? LOL

I think Arabic women are the most beautiful on planet alongside Latino and some Indian....

I think because you're in Jordan maybe the capital not much Arabic girls are that natural anymore but if you go some places in Saudi or Yemen or poorer places in Jordan or Gaza for example there are natural beautiful women. I personally know women who wear niqabs in Gaza and they are natural and very beautiful in every sense, manners, body, face, ...etc....

There are plenty of women in Gaza and it's easy to find pretty ones but I never saw any yet for me because I'm not ready for marriage yet. Two more years . :)

Some of them are picky too but they like religious and manners above everything and I'm very liked there. :)

:tup:

I am shocked @BLACKEAGLE !

What so special about that girl in green at 13.01 into the video? She looks ordinary and as a child!? Or do you mean somebody else?

For me ME beuaty tops everything. Southern Europeans, Latinos and South Asians after that since they ironically often can pass for Arabs or ME people.

I don't find pale and blonde women attractive AT ALL.

I do like some Indonesian/Asian looking women as well but less than the other groups.

But beauty is selective.:)

I forgot that I also find the Habesha women beautiful. Since they are a mixture of ME people and Africans. Very exotic looking and totally different from your ordinary African or Afro-American woman.

What so special about that girl in green at 13.01 into the video? She looks ordinary and as a child!? Or do you mean somebody else?

For me ME beuaty tops everything. Southern Europeans, Latinos and South Asians after that since they ironically often can pass for Arabs or ME people.

I do like some Indonesian/Asian looking women as well but less than the other groups.

I forgot that I also find the Habesha women beautiful. Since they are a mixture of ME people and some African in them. Very exotic looking and totally different from your ordinary African or Afro-American woman.

I know, lol. Maybe because we live in the west and that's very common here. :D

I forgot that I also find the Habesha women beautiful. Since they are a mixture of ME people and some African in them. Very exotic looking and totally different from your ordinary African or Afro-American woman.
sorry to say but all i cud see every where wid a family visit to saudi was huge fat hippo sized burqa wearin woman there....saudi women dun kno hw to dress up nor do thy are known to b gud lookin....

I know, lol. Maybe because we live in the west and that's very common here. :D

Yes, probably. I always cringe when I hear Arabs or other ME people obsess about blondes all while there are extremely beautiful and exotic looking women around them. Exotic according to most of the world at least. On the other hand many Europeans are in love with Arab, other ME women and Latino women etc. I see such couples all the time. This always disappoints me since they will lose their culture.

sorry to say but all i cud see every where wid a family visit to saudi was huge fat hippo sized burqa wearin woman there....saudi women dun kno hw to dress up nor do thy are known to b gud lookin....

You probably only saw the migrants and old ones, LOL. You can't see how they look in public since most are wearing the niqab or hijab. Especially in the main cities. Arabian beauty is famous across the world and just ask some of your compatriots in the US who have seen real Saudi Arabian and other Arab women. 35.000 Saudi Arabian women study in the US. Trust me, we are covered in that department. The only problem is that the obesity levels are too high for my liking but that's unfortunately common in many ME countries.
The good thing is that you can always lose or gain weight but if you are not attractive from nature then that sucks….

Last edited:

Lebanese chicks are also good lookin ... but than again too much make up,plastic? i find Pak-Afghan-Iranian girls attractive...

Yes, probably. I always cringe when I hear Arabs or other ME people obsess about blondes all while there are extremely beautiful and exotic looking women around them. Exotic according to most of the world at least. On the other hand many Europeans are in love with Arab, other ME women and Latino women etc. I see such couples all the time. This always disappoints me since they will lose their culture.

You probably only saw the migrants and old ones, LOL. You can't see how they look in public since most are wearing the niqab or hijab. Especially in the main cities. Arabian beauty is famous across the world and just ask some of your compatriots in the US who have seen real Saudi Arabian and other Arab women. 35.000 Saudi Arabian women study in the US. Trust me, we are covered in that department. The only problem is that the obesity levels are too high for my liking but that's unfortunately common in many ME countries.
The good thing is that you can always lose or gain weight but if you are not attractive from nature then that sucks….
thy wear skin fittin jeans n do all type of make up undr burka :enjoy: burka is just a cultural thing otherwise girls their spend alot on saloons etc:tongue: n im talkin abt those livin in arabia not US etc....

saudis arent gud lookin ppl....rest of arabs are....not joking....

@Marshmallow

Whatever floats your boat. Taste is selective after all. But Arabian beauty is pretty well-known worldwide and Saudi Arabian women are Arabians. Also sort after among many Arabs and Muslims from abroad. The internet would confirm this fact very quickly for you.

I seriously doubt that you have seen any Saudi Arabian girl (real one) and not some migrant. If you had you would not say such nonsense. Not going to post photos of ordinary women here but you may ask your countrymen on this forum who have seen them in the US (obviously not wearing the niqab) and elsewhere and they will tell you what I have told since they told me that here. Other Gulf Arab girls, Kuwaitis, Emirati girls are gorgeous looking as well by far and there is no difference.

Lastly Burqa is not worn in the Arab world. It's native to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Only hijab and Niqab is worn.

Back
Top Bottom