What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

Should we show those South Asian peasants what the world famous Arabian beauty is and what ME beauty is? One of them seems pretty envious and frustrated. An local probably declined marrying his relative. :lol:

Polytamic ions?:lol: Good luck, you will need it!

I don't know about KSA but I had the occasion to admire a beauty from Bahrain once. Ah, the good old days....:smitten:

plz xclude saudiz from arab beauty....thy arent close them even an inch:p:

i wonder y ppl include them when discussin beauty in appearance n behaviour of arabs:disagree:

@Hazzy997

Should we show those South Asian peasants what the world famous Arabian beauty is and what ME beauty is? One of them seems pretty envious and frustrated. An local probably declined marrying his relative. :lol:

Polytamic ions?:lol: Good luck, you will need it!

LOL! You're probably right he was declined. :lol:

I know for a fact we have Burka wearing pious beautiful women, a lot of them and people are jealous. Oh well, don't post pics because they are our honor. :D

They'll never know. :)

Yeah I will need them and they are ridiculous, I'm confused on double placement reactions and other things. :(

This is so stressful.

LOL! You're probably right he was declined. :lol:

I know for a fact we have Burka wearing pious beautiful women, a lot of them and people are jealous. Oh well, don't post pics because they are our honor. :D

They'll never know. :)

Yeah I will need them and they are ridiculous, I'm confused on double placement reactions and other things. :(

This is so stressful.

Indeed. :lol: But that's nothing new. When Arabs marry foreigners they marry mostly Europeans or other fellow ME people. South East Asians as a third.

He is just a complete idiot. Nothing more. He smells of ignorance. Just reread my posts and his. It's hilarious. He desperately continues thinking I give a shiit about him.

Indeed. :lol: But that's nothing new. When Arabs marry foreigners they marry mostly Europeans or other fellow ME people. South East Asians as a third.

He is just a complete idiot. Nothing more. He smells of ignorance. Just reread my posts and his. It's hilarious. He desperately continues thinking I give a shiit about him.

Most religious Arabic women don't prefer foreigners actually. :)

Loujain Al Houthloul

2lazrtl.jpg

The princess (by birth) Deena Al-Juhani:

dina-abdulaziz8.png

m771h2.jpg

Jood
by Abdulrahman AL-Dukhaini || عبدالرحمن, on Flickr

Reem Abdullah

Dr. Mody al-Khalaf

15rmlcp.jpg

Adah al-Mutairi, Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering
Ph.D., University of California, Riverside

1384592422_IMG_1146.jpg

All of the above are "real" Saudi Arabian women. Not Saudi Arabians of non-Arab origins or migrants living in KSA.

Ask anyone familiar with Arabian women and they will tell you that this is the "Arabian look".

@Hyperion no need to troll. You already admitted that you have only met one Saudi Arabian women and earlier you talked about their beauty! In fact today you even said so when we discussed British Arabs and you mentioned that flat of yours! Unless you are trolling obviously. Can't tell anymore.:lol:

Haters gonna hate! :yahoo:

Loujain Al Houthloul

2lazrtl.jpg

dina-abdulaziz8.png

m771h2.jpg

Jood

Reem Abdullah

Dr. Mody al-Khalaf

15rmlcp.jpg

Adah al-Mutairi, Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering

1384592422_IMG_1146.jpg

Ask anyone familiar with Arabian women and they will tell you that this is the "Arabian look".

@Hyperion no need to troll. You already admitted that you have only met on Saudi Arabian women and earlier you talked about their beauty! In fact today you even said so when we discussed British Arabs and you mentioned that flat of yours! Unless you are trolling obviously. Can't tell anymore.:lol:

We were told that this was a "for-trollers" thread..

omg he actually posted arab girls pics to prove his point:wacko: hw lame!

didnt expect this!:wacko:

Never met pure Saudi women...... that's why I commented only where I could........

P.S Dina Al Juhani is fab..... yumm yumm......... :woot: also the girl in second pic has a beautiful smile..... :D

I'm such a womanizer....... :oops:

Loujain Al Houthloul

2lazrtl.jpg

dina-abdulaziz8.png

m771h2.jpg

Jood

Reem Abdullah

Dr. Mody al-Khalaf

15rmlcp.jpg

1384592422_IMG_1146.jpg

@Hyperion no need to troll. You already admitted that you have only met on Saudi Arabian women and earlier you talked about their beauty! In fact today you even said so when we discussed British Arabs and you mentioned that flat of yours! Unless you are trolling obviously. Can't tell anymore.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom