What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

omg he actually posted arab girls pics to prove his point:wacko: hw lame!

didnt expect this!:wacko:

I was going to post them anyway before you started to troll. In fact me, @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE were discussing women before outsiders interrupted us. We have nothing to prove to you or anybody else since 90% of all people have no clue about the Arab world, ME or Saudi Arabia here. Never even seen on single Arab women in real life let alone an Saudi Arabian women. Those who have are obviously not trolling.

Also whatever I post is not your business as long as it is not breaching any rules. Don't like it then turn away and look at something else or find another thread. Very simple.

15rmlcp.jpg
who is she? she looks realy decent and nice....

@Hazzy997

bro u said u ppl dun post arab women's pics?
I was going to post them anyway before you started to troll. In fact me, @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE were discussing women before outsiders interrupted us. We have nothing to prove to you or anybody else since 90% of all people have no clue about the Arab world, ME or Saudi Arabia here. Never even seen on single Arab women in real life let alone an Saudi Arabian women. Those who have are obviously not trolling.

Also whatever I post is not your business as long as it is not breaching any rules. Don't like it then turn away and look at something else or find another thread. Very simple.
like u say u own saudia then lemme be little racist n say dat its a PAKISTANI FORUM n we wud go to any thread we wud like to so stop being a bossy n dictate wht to n wht not to do...THIS IS NOT UR SAUDIA ARABIA but a Pakistani forum!

who is she? she looks realy decent and nice....

I have written the name. She is a doctor. She looks like your typical Arab woman next door from the region. Ordinary I would say. But that post of mine was supposed to post ordinary women in their best age. We are not talking about any models after all. Those are all well-known Saudi Arabian women abroad or inside KSA. Mostly due to their academic achievements.
If you want to see how ordinary Saudi Arabian women look like who are not wearing conservative clothes most of the time in public then you need to visit the universities in the US where practically every university has Saudi Arabian women. Most are obviously wearing the hijab but at least you get a idea how they look compared to them wearing niqab's. Or Facebook. But you would have to know Arabic and know where to look, LOL.

@Marshmallow

Go seek some help. Seriously. You have given me enough of attention and I am overwhelmed. Now go find another person that might repay your favor. OK? The rejection must have really hurt you. I sense your frustration from here.

I have written the name. She is a doctor. She looks like your typical Arab woman next door from the region. Ordinary I would say. But that post of mine was supposed to post ordinary women in their best age. We are not talking about any models after all. Those are all well-known Saudi Arabian women abroad or inside KSA. Mostly due to their academic achievements.
If you want to see how ordinary Saudi Arabian women look like who are not wearing conservative clothes most of the time in public then you need to visit the universities in the US where practically every university has Saudi Arabian women. Most are obviously wearing the hijab but at least you get a idea how they look compared to them wearing niqab's. Or Facebook. But you would have to know Arabic and know where to look, LOL.

@Marshmallow

Go seek some help. Seriously. You have given me enough of attention and I am overwhelmed. Now go find another person that might repay your favor. OK?
no sorry racists dun attract me at all!:p:

Be careful Hasani has a tendency to go onto racist rants :D

Well, I only repay the favors of others. You should read his earlier posts in this debate and see for yourself what a big illiterate clown he is. I have not written anything racist in this thread. He was the one making racist posts left and right and empty generalization taken from his ***. I am only doing him a favor by pointing it out to him. I did it 1 year ago but today he decided to leave his cave to troll again. Now I hope that I won't see him for another 1 year again.

@Hazzy997

bro u said u ppl dun post arab women's pics?

like u say u own saudia then lemme be little racist n say dat its a PAKISTANI FORUM n we wud go to any thread we wud like to so stop being a bossy n dictate wht to n wht not to do...THIS IS NOT UR SAUDIA ARABIA but a Pakistani forum!

They're seculars it's okay , lol.

They're seculars it's okay , lol.
da 2nd line wasnt for u bro...was just tryin to show a racist his true colours....didnt mean to offend all arabs...not all arabs are bad but those racist ones cant stand...thy look down upon pakistanies which is quite obvious on this forum!

@al-Hasani

Bro kick these losers out of our thread! Show em that Arab superiority! :lol:

Actually I am not a secularist (LOL) but I have no problem with posting women as long as they are not outrageous photos. I am not going to be a hypocrite when I live in the West and see "attractively dressed" women everywhere whenever I go.

Not you, the girls in the pictures, lol.

Back
Top Bottom