What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I always plan way ahead....future is uncertain, and it's really difficult to find intelligent, funny girls as friends..... :D

Boys and girls can never be friends. Deep down you already mind sex them up.

Don't antagonize my Iranian brother! :angry:

Although, when did this dick measuring contest start?

There is no dick measuring contests at all. That's already sorted before hand anyway!:lol:
There is just one Pakistani user, a well-known troll that started the exact same debate 1 year ago (that's why I remember him) where he was put in place by his own compatriots that knew what they talked about and Arab users. Now this has happened again. Probably a rejection of some short. At least he is talking nonsense and when rightly countered he cries about "racism"!:lol:

There is no dick measuring contests at all. That's already sorted before hand anyway!:lol:
There is just one Pakistani user, a well-known troll that started the exact same debate 1 year ago (that's why I remember him) where he was put in place by his own compatriots that knew what they talked about and Arab users. Now this has happened again. Probably a rejection of some short. At least he is talking nonsense.

I see...so will I get lynched if I try my chances with some Arab beauties..warn me before hand..I love my skin far too much.:unsure::unsure:

I see...so will I get lynched if I try my chances with some Arab beauties..warn me before I hand..I love my skin far too much.:unsure::unsure:

Try out your luck. Can't tell. At least you got nothing to lose I guess.:coffee:

I want drama today.

Better go study. I have an excuse. I got a flu so can't study properly. :lol:

Arabs are known for their temper tantrums so just a warning to all guests this isn't a coffee shop it's a Arabic wrestling arena. :D

I see...so will I get lynched if I try my chances with some Arab beauties..warn me before hand..I love my skin far too much.:unsure::unsure:

Stay away from our women!!! Aryan trash!

Try out your luck. Can't tell. At least you got nothing to lose I guess.:coffee:

Better go study. I have an excuse. I got a flu so can't study properly. :lol:

Don't be coy...I don't want to be picked up and thrown at Yzd's mercy..:cry:

Back
Top Bottom