What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Excuses. Excuses. I have a gift, and have learned to trust my sixth sense. :D
mayb shes hidin it alredy here cuz of u n might hav read those old convoz at late night show in naswaristan everyday remember:p:

remember da no of guests we used to c below dat thread:enjoy:

We are going to behead them and eat them in a matter of seconds. Just one more stupid comment and I am ready to go to war.

Although I know nothing of your cuisine? Forget the women, let us know of some of your feasts.:yes4:

I don't have any exams, lol. I'm just memorizing before we start the chapter. :)

I have 6 (!) exams from now until June the 14th. Can you imagine? That's due to me relocating past exams from the last 2 semesters. So in an ideal world = no more PDF otherwise I am screwed.:lol:

You are good.... of course you are..... you're Emperors little sis! :smitten:

mayb shes hidin it alredy here cuz of u n might hav read those old convoz at late night show in naswaristan everyday remember:p:

remember da no of guests we used to c below dat thread:enjoy:

Arabs are known for their temper tantrums so just a warning to all guests this isn't a coffee shop it's a Arabic wrestling arena. :D

Stay away from our women!!! Aryan trash!

How do you identify an Aryan?:undecided:

I have 6 (!) exams from now until June the 14th. Can you imagine? That's due to me relocating past exams from the last 2 semesters. So in an ideal world = no more PDF otherwise I am screwed.:lol:

I have exams but they're not crazy, except for the chemistry and math. :D

Goo goo Gaa GaaGaa

I have exams but they're not crazy, except for the chemistry and math. :D

Every exam when it comes to chemical engineering is crazy by definition for most normal people. Unfortunately I hate to lose so bad grades is a no-go for me.

Losing is no option in any department. Even on PDF.

Crap.... I'm worried now...... but how can that be..... she was really busy in Islamabad last time I spoke..... who could she find? .... maybe one of her Paksitani friend? She made like a dozen friends while I was there.... or maybe assigned one of my cousins? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... :blink:

or mayb ur wify has appointed som spy on u:p: tring tring....

Stuff inside their pants.... tends to be slightly larger! :D

Crap.... I'm worried now...... but how can that be..... she was really busy in Islamabad last time I spoke..... who could she find? .... maybe one of her Paksitani friend? She made like a dozen friends while I was there.... or maybe assigned one of my cousins? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... :blink:
heheehe but i tell u ...u stayed very well behaved dis time....afta this break:enjoy:

u even avioded men let alone women on PDF while havin conversation so no need to worry abt it!:lol:

@Hyperion

No way. Western Asians are leading in that department in Asia. We Arabs also got some African in us in the form of the Afro-Arabs.:lol:
It's getting hot in here.:lol:

I got fever so I am excused. Please forgive me. Will send a Najdi sheep or two. I promise.

@Hyperion Hazzy will now try to kill you, keep a sharp eye out for him trying to rush you with a knife in hand while issuing shrill war cries! :rofl:

Come now, let us not call them out on this..lest Al-Hasani refuses to ship the goats.

Didn't know you swung both sides..... meet our friend @RAMPAGE :rofl:

@Hyperion

No way. Western Asians are leading in that department in Asia. We Arabs also got some African in us in the form of the Afro-Arabs.:lol:
It's getting hot in here.:lol:

I got fever so I am excused. Please forgive me. Will send a Najdi sheep or two. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom