What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hyperion Hazzy will now try to kill you, keep a sharp eye out for him trying to rush you with a knife in hand while issuing shrill war cries! :rofl:

Come now, let us not call them out on this..lest Al-Hasani refuses to ship the goats.

1 camel, 1 Arabian horse, 1 Arabian leopard and one angry Yemeni Jew (JEW USA) is all I can give you for now.

Your bro has been tortured into reforming himself.... just that sometimes, the real Hype comes out of me.... can't resist intelligent women.... dunno why! :D

heheehe but i tell u ...u stayed very well behaved dis time....afta this break:enjoy:

u even avioded men let alone women on PDF while havin conversation so no need to worry abt it!:lol:

Didn't know you swung both sides..... meet our friend @RAMPAGE :rofl:

:lol:

I am excused. Some user here, ironically an Iranian, posted a map that showed this so I am only spreading the word. :lol:

Anyway the question is now if you got the information from the same source or from somewhere else?:omghaha:

It was our friend @Surenas who was the source and he is now apparently permanently banned for making double users!

Well, this was just pure internet research..... I'm sort of a homophobe...... strictly into chicks...... more the better! :D

:lol:

I am excused. Some user here, ironically an Iranian, posted a map that showed this so I am only spreading the word. :lol:

Anyway the question is now if you got the information from the same source or from somewhere else?:omghaha:

There are Leopards in KSA?:o:

Arabian-leopards.jpg

Arabian_Leopard_Range_Map.jpg

haha prolly dats y all da intelligent women are pozin as men on PDF nw

Dude, learn me to write English that way! Is it some kind of dialect that I am not familiar with? It's awesome. Serious here.
Hilarious comment as well.

Achawww :D Uncleji poora din PDF main karte hain aaap.
What's that for an language?

I demand an translation otherwise there will be no date for you with an Arab, in this case Saudi Arabian women!

Dude, learn me to write English that way! Is it some kind of dialect that I am not familiar with? It's awesome. Serious here.
Hilarious comment as well.

I demand an translation.
hey loser stop quotin me....jk lol

i write dat way....u need to bring ur thick head up to da mark to undertsand wht we are writin....

[quote="al-Hasani, post: 5334160, member: 144723"

I demand an translation otherwise there will be no date for you with an Arab, in this case Saudi Arabian women!
He was giving instructions on beheading you! :coffee:[/quote]

:cry::tsk: I guess my time has come.

At least I want to get behead by my own counties swords!

:guns::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom