What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Thanks mate.... though not traveling to the UK..... going on second leg of honeymoon to southern hemisphere....... cruise to Aussieland.... then backpacing Kiwiland..... and few other Island destinations......

:cheesy:

Not envious at all! Yet to visit Australia or New Zealand!

Won't be here next couple of months.... will miss you though....... you'll be one of the few girls, who got away! :D

Need to better manage my moments with witty girls such as yourself........ Revoir belle fille :(

One has to admire the 12k plus posts in 2 yeas span. That takes time, loos like you sleep on the couch often :D

Won't be here next couple of months.... will miss you though....... you'll be one of the few girls, who got away! :D

Need to better manage my moments with witty girls such as yourself........ Revoir belle fille :(
dun worry she wil practise to becum even more intelligent n witty in ur absence to be at top most position in ur gud books:p: once u cum back

That's right...... on the couch, watching TV and bashing people online...... not to forget, on the phone with my lovely wife! :D

One has to admire the 12k plus posts in 2 yeas span. That takes time, loos like you sleep on the couch often :D

P.S. I got your point.... just didn't go there.... :P

Dude, learn me to write English that way! Is it some kind of dialect that I am not familiar with? It's awesome. Serious here.
Hilarious comment as well.

What's that for an language?

I demand an translation otherwise there will be no date for you with an Arab, in this case Saudi Arabian women!

Translation: you're on PDF the whole day. Now gimme your wimminzzz.

That's right...... one the couch, watching TV and bashing people online...... not to forget, on the phone with my lovely wife! :D

P.S. I got your point.... just didn't go there.... :P

Aussie this time is having summers right? Havent been to bogan land yet.

Back
Top Bottom