What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

True.... here, listen to some Cockney Accent and then compare it with Bogan.... I can't differentiate between either! :blink:
Re adjust your listening aid...It might help a bit

Had a Cockney girlfriend for over 2 years...... didn't understand fukk all...... specially when she was pissed.
@Armstrong thats your cockney right there!

Fake English? Typical. Pretentious Yankee! :D

Manhoos ho tumm..... ABCD (American Born Confused Desi)..... :P

I had an Australian friend in school, i would call him bogan this bogan that. Kinda pisses Ozziez off. The only accent i find it easy is North American that too Northern US. Other than those its gibberish. Fake english for all i care. Im sure you have a paindu try hard accent most prevalent in our humble KPK :D

Fake English? Typical. Pretentious Yankee! :D

Manhoos ho tumm..... ABCD (American Born Confused Desi)..... :P

America the badass king of the planet. Rest of the world follows us. You should learn from us ( ME). Someday you might get a green card :D

On my marriage, they were firing anti-aircraft gun at the mountain.... people are crazy man.... specially my kin are nuts! :mad:

@Hazzy997

This is awesome:

In Yemen I have seen people use rocket launchers and accidentally killing each other. Can't possible get worse than this or can it?:rofl:

I hope it can at least!

Who gives a damn about green-card.... I achieved all my objectives, proudly with a green passport..... much more than people can dream of at this age.........

P.S. No one follows you. Trust me on that. You need to seriously get out of there and visit Europe, you'll feel the hostility as soon as you land, and that too from whites! :P

America the badass king of the planet. Rest of the world follows us. You should learn from us ( ME). Someday you might get a green card :D

Last edited:

Lately I have developed a crush on Libyan music. Must be due to its similarity to Najdi Arabic.

Outside of Libya:

In honor of one of the greatest heroes in the Arab world in the past 2 centuries - Sharif Emir Abd-al-Qadir ibn Muhyiddin.

On my marriage, they were firing anti-aircraft gun at the mountain.... people are crazy man.... specially my kin are nuts! :mad:

Yeah, Pashtuns are probably one of the few that can compete with us on this factor.:lol: Although that rocket launcher incident is obviously a rarity. Mostly "just" machine guns are used.

@Hazzy997

I understand eveyrthing man. I am fluent in most of the dialects of Yemen. Wonderful video. The photos are from Ibb and the areas around it btw! Beautiful place.:)

Last edited:
@Hazzy997

Just a random question

When most Palestinians visit their country, do they only visit Gaza and West bank or also to currently Israeli controlled places

Who gives a damn about green-card.... I achieved all my objectives, proudly with a green passport..... much more than people can dream of at this age.........

P.S. No one follows you. Trust me on that. You need to seriously get out of there and visit Europe, you'll feel the hostility as soon as you land, and that too from whites! :P

Homie i live in Lahore, cracking codes and shit. Seen enough of Europe. Eurotrash still need us to solve their issues. Ukrainian issue the west europe looking up to the Mighty US. They might act all snotty, but in the end they be our hoes :D

The world follows hollywood, it influences people like no other. It is what it is, an unmatched power ever seen on this earth. Bhai sona nahin aapne?

Cracking codes? Signit? o_O

Homie i live in Lahore, cracking codes and shit. Seen enough of Europe. Eurotrash still need us to solve their issues. Ukrainian issue the west europe looking up to the Mighty US. They might act all snotty, but in the end they be our hoes :D

The world follows hollywood, it influences people like no other. It is what it is, an unmatched power ever seen on this earth. Bhai sona nahin aapne?

@Hazzy997

Just a random question

When most Palestinians visit their country, do they only visit Gaza and West bank or also to currently Israeli controlled places

It depends, I'm not originallly from Gaza but we are refugees so we've lived in Gaza for the past several decades and I'm not allowed to the West Bank or Israel regardless of my US citizenship. The ones that are from Gaza can visit no else other than Gaza. The ones in the West Bank can go to Jerusalem but they don't go to israel unless they're traveling from tel aviv.

:tup::pakistan:
smileys-applause-801735.gif

Omgshhhhhh I will respond to that right away...sorry I read things and then mentally I think I have responded to them and then forget to respond ot them in reality LOL :P
hi zeezu:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom