What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Don't worry I don't need you to love me you're not on my level, I am a bright light in this world and my love only will come by God.
:lol: cute....you know the arab guy at the deli I get my sandwich from says the same thing haha so this level u r refering to..its not just you alone im guessing its an arab mutation :D LOL

haha no u kno actually we had som arguments here on saudiz vs pakistanies etc

n ull be my asst :P
Oh haha gotcha!! :P who won btw?
Ans of course I will :smitten:

:lol: cute....you know the arab guy at the deli I get my sandwich from says the same thing haha so this level u r refering to..its not just you alone im guessing its an arab mutation :D LOL

we ofcourse who else:enjoy::pakistan:

Good for him, you're so full of yourself and deserve it. :lol:

No having three IDs is @Alpha1 's job hahaha
:lol:

I'll take that as a challenge, start with me....If I win then perhaps I will be teaching you something and if you win then I don't mind learning either :P

Go ahead challenge me with whatever you want my will is off the roofs I am ready to die for God to be ready to debate with a lost person.

Go ahead challenge me with whatever you want my will is off the roofs I am ready to die for God to be ready to debate with a lost person.
You know being a muslim in the US, you should be a bit more careful with such statements hahahahahaha:lol:

You know being a muslim in the US, you should be a bit more careful with such statements hahahahahaha:lol:

I'm just playing with you, I knew you would react that way. :lol:

Don't worry you're not a lost person either. :)

Now, what's the challenge? :D

I'm just playing with you, I knew you would react that way. :lol:

Don't worry you're not a lost person either
. :)

Now, what's the challenge? :D

The FBI got there already..boy they are fast these days:woot: hahahaha i know you are messing with me, same here :P

Actually, I don't have, I am a very passive, one world, one human race type of person lol maybe we can battle it out on another issue if we ever enf up clashing on this thread :P

@ZYXW

It's sad that you consider being ready to die for God as threatening the USA. I'm not sure you even know what that means, it's okay though, you're not an Arab to be able to understand Islam anyways. :D

The FBI got there already..boy they are fast these days:woot: hahahaha i know you are messing with me, same here :P

Actually, I don't have, I am a very passive, one world, one human race type of person lol maybe we can battle it out on another issue if we ever enf up clashing on this thread :P

Are you muslim? You don't live in USA do you?

@ZYXW

It's sad that you consider being ready to die for God as threatening the USA. I'm not sure you even know what that means, it's okay though, you're not an Arab to be able to understand Islam anyways. :D

yes she does l:p:

@ZYXW

Haha no no don't worry I am only messing with you...political humor lol :P Of course I am muslim, I live in nyc :)

Back
Top Bottom