What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

that's right girl, you tell him haha <3
btw he was lookin for a rishta the other day on sum thread if im not wrong kisii muslim girl ka hahah :P

u got caught in
smileys-scare-861807.gif

Haha no no don't worry I am only messing with you...political humor lol :P Of course I am muslim, I live in nyc :)

Good for you, how is it there for Muslims? I here they face more stereotyping than Muslims in other states? You guys have many mosques there?

Good for you, how is it there for Muslims? I here they face more stereotyping than Muslims in other states? You guys have many mosques there?

Honestly, I personally have never faced anything terrible here in the US being a Pakistani and a muslim. But I have friends that have for the religion. Yes, Americans do stereotype A LOT...but not the educated ones, which is a few...
Actually muslims outside of nyc face trouble more than the ones here. Nyc is very liberal so it is heaven...but in other states, it could get bad. However, you have the law which protects you and thats what matters at the end of the day, you just have to know your rights and how to fight for them really well.

hazzy @ZYXW is very nice,decent, n intelligent girl:enjoy:

zeezuu shall i go further :P lol jk soz:police:

Why are you trying to put me out as someone who's trying to flirt online? I don't flirt in person let alone online. I don't look for relationships except when time comes for marriage and if I feel God knows what's right for me I will go with that.

Why are you trying to put me out as someone who's trying to flirt online? I don't flirt in person let alone online. I don't look for relationships except when time comes for marriage and if I feel God knows what's right for me I will go with that.
i said sorry in last post soz > sorry

hazzy @ZYXW is very nice,decent, n intelligent girl:enjoy:

zeezuu shall i go further :P lol jk soz:police:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Hyperion your sister is trying to get me married off... I feel betrayed hahahahaha :lol:

Oh she is a sweetheart..she's just messing with you ....chill :D

Honestly, I personally have never faced anything terrible here in the US being a Pakistani and a muslim. But I have friends that have for the religion. Yes, Americans do stereotype A LOT...but not the educated ones, which is a few...
Actually muslims outside of nyc face trouble more than the ones here. Nyc is very liberal so it is heaven...but in other states, it could get bad. However, you have the law which protects you and thats what matters at the end of the day, you just have to know your rights and how to fight for them really well.

I had a man outside a 7/11 during Ramadan stare down my sister I was in the car though couldn't see but my father was there and stared him down too and asked him if he's alright. It was disturbing the guy was pretty sick. However, for the most part nobody is actually hateful but they do stereotype since that is common in our culture. If you're educated though it's very easy to make people like that look stupid. :D

I find Arab Christians tend to be hateful if you've ever known any 'Chaldeans' they tend to curse Muhammad and express hatred towards us except when it's face to face. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Hyperion your sister is trying to get me married off... I feel betrayed hahahahaha :lol:

Oh she is a sweetheart..she's just messing with you ....chill :D

I know I'm playing around , you guys should know me by now. :D

I am very sarcastic in real ways. :lol:

In person I am like this I will be sarcastic but with a blank face so nobody can really tell. That's what makes me unique though. :lol:

zeezuu move out of this thread b4 we r kicked out:enjoy:

Does she cook good Pakistani food?:p:

I know I'm playing around , you guys should know me by now. :D

I am very sarcastic in real ways. :lol:

In person I am like this I will be sarcastic but with a blank face so nobody can really tell. That's what makes me unique though. :lol:
so u were jokin
smileys-scare-248682.gif
wht a horrible sense of humour:undecided: here too we pakistanies beat u:enjoy::enjoy:

I had a man outside a 7/11 during Ramadan stare down my sister I was in the car though couldn't see but my father was there and stared him down too and asked him if he's alright. It was disturbing the guy was pretty sick. However, for the most part nobody is actually hateful but they do stereotype since that is common in our culture. If you're educated though it's very easy to make people like that look stupid. :D

I find Arab Christians tend to be hateful if you've ever known any 'Chaldeans' they tend to curse Muhammad and express hatred towards us except when it's face to face. :)

I can understand. But you have to understand stuff like that happens everywhere. Here it might be for religion, in some other part of the world it might be for being gay. Poeple just need a reason to hate and divide.The thing is ignorance is everywhere, you just have to make sure its not in you simple. I can never be angry t the US despite how bad it gets for muslims...bc my loyalties lie with the American constitution not its people....

But I understand how difficult it could be to face such prejudice :)

I can understand. But you have to understand stuff like that happens everywhere. Here it might be for religion, in some other part of the world it might be for being gay. The thing is ignorance is everywhere, you just have to make sure its not in you simple. I can never be angry t the US despite how bad it gets for muslims...bc my loyalties lie with the American constitution not its people....

But I understand how difficult it could be to face such prejudice :)

Actually I don't feel much pressure and prejudice is just a childish thing nothing that's tough. Because I've experienced life overseas and prejudice is the last thing id complain about. :)

Most people are cowards inside anyways. :lol:

I'm too manly to have prejudice against me. :D

Back
Top Bottom