What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

zeezuu move out of this thread b4 we r kicked out:enjoy:
it's no fun marsha if we can't get kicked out....besides I got you..if we go we go together hahaaha :D :D

I know I'm playing around , you guys should know me by now. :D

I am very sarcastic in real ways. :lol:

In person I am like this I will be sarcastic but with a blank face so nobody can really tell. That's what makes me unique though. :lol:

Does she cook good Pakistani food?:p:

LMAOOOOO your question.... @KingMamba can answer that hahahaah do I cook well mambi :rofl:

Actually I don't feel much pressure and prejudice is just a childish thing nothing that's tough. Because I've experienced life overseas and prejudice is the last thing id complain about. :)

Most people are cowards inside anyways. :lol:

I'm too manly to have prejudice against me. :D
saying that makes it a boyish statement on its own :P haha

it's no fun marsha if we can't get kicked out....besides I got you..if we go we go together hahaaha :D :D

LMAOOOOO your question.... @KingMamba can answer that hahahaah do I cook well mambi :rofl:

Why would he know? :p:

If you're good at cooking then done deal, unless you're racist against Arabs I don't want to deal with a moody **** wife. :lol:

If you're good at cooking then done deal, unless you're racist against Arabs I don't want to deal with a moody **** wife. :lol:
:rofl: Unfortunately I can't cook for my life.....but hey if you can make arab food, I promise to forget my racism towards arabs on the weekends haaha :D

:rofl: Unfortunately I can't cook for my life.....but hey if you can make arab food, I promise to forget my racism towards arabs on the weekends haaha :D

Hahhaha, you're a funny Aunty. :lol:

saying that makes it a boyish statement on its own :P haha

I would know cuz she cooks for me lol.

I'm really in the mood for a snack, I want something sweet but there's nothing. :(

What are you up to?

You should probably get something from outside if that's possible...I know how that feels....same in mood for something sweet but nothign :(

Nothing much, had free time today so was just messing around on pdf :P but it was nice talking to you Hazzy, its always nice to engage with new ppl, so thank u for ur time :)

so are we gunna c any weddin in US anytime soon? :enjoy:hw far has it gone nw?:p:

sorry:ashamed:
:rofl: marsha darlingggg...watch this if you ever wanna have a good laugh....these people are hilarious.....hey we should start a website like this to help ppl find their match ahaha

You should probably get something from outside if that's possible...I know how that feels....same in mood for something sweet but nothign :(

Nothing much, had free time today so was just messing around on pdf :P but it was nice talking to you Hazzy, its always nice to engage with new ppl, so thank u for ur time :)

I'm heating up lentil soup. Farewell you conceited woman.

:rofl: marsha darlingggg...watch this if you ever wanna have a good laugh....these people are hilarious.....hey we should start a website like this to help ppl find their match ahaha

Are you making fun of fat people? You're probably the fat one. :lol:

Don't hurt my feelings. :(

Back
Top Bottom