What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Talon

Don't thank my posts I don't like you anymore.
images

hey loser stop quotin me....jk lol

i write dat way....u need to bring ur thick head up to da mark to undertsand wht we are writin....

Okiz itz waz justz a jooke thatz I wantz to tellz you aboutz. Juzt writin ut ou prob d ot unders…. my ay oof wriin dat. Goz a problmez withz mee? You wantz to tastee mah sword o wat?

Won't be here next couple of months.... will miss you though....... you'll be one of the few girls, who got away! :D

Need to better manage my moments with witty girls such as yourself........ Revoir belle fille :(

Say hello to those good-looking GCC girls in London. I will be coming one day if I don't marry soon!

Take care mah Pashtun brother and kick some azz!

Okiz itz waz justz a jooke thatz I wantz to tellz you aboutz. Juzt writin ut ou prob d ot unders…. my ay oof wriin dat. Goz a problmez withz mee? You wantz to tastee mah sword o wat?
haha nw dats somthin funny u wrote....first time i liked somthing u wrote!

very non saudish of u:enjoy::p:

I might fall asleep now, so bye in advance.! :wave: Biology test tommorow

Good luck bro. Remember to study. It will be the best investment that you can make. I sound like your parents right now but it's true. Don't screw up your school. Ever.

Thanks mate.... though not traveling to the UK..... going on second leg of honeymoon to southern hemisphere....... cruise to Aussieland.... then backpacing Kiwiland..... and few other Island destinations......

Say hello to those good-looking GCC girls in London. I will be coming one day if I don't marry soon!

Take care mah Pashtun brother and kick some azz!

Back
Top Bottom