What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

They're seculars it's okay , lol.

Actually I am not a secularist (LOL) but I have no problem with posting women as long as they are not outrageous photos. There is no nudity involved or anything. Just ordinary women - half of them wearing scarfs. I am not going to be a hypocrite when I live in the West and see "attractively dressed" women everywhere whenever I go in real life more importantly.

After I'm done with you.... I'll wear that label with pride! :D

I love you baby angel..... keep going! :D
haha hes more racist n arrogant than i actually thought by readin his comments on othr threads...God these racist ppl:enjoy:

Well, I only repay the favors of others. You should read his earlier posts in this debate and see for yourself what a big illiterate clown he is. I have not written anything racist in this thread. He was the one making racist posts left and right and empty generalization taken from his ***. I am only doing him a favor by pointing it out to him. I did it 1 year ago but today he decided to leave his cave to troll again. Now I hope that I won't see him for another 1 year again.

Man you are real wound up if you remember what you posted on here an year ago. Chill.

Man you are real wound up if you remember what you posted on here an year ago. Chill.

Please read his posts and see who started it. I only remember it because the clown started an EXACT same debate 1 year ago before he was put in place by his own compatriots that knew what they were talking about and other Arabs. So it pisses me off that he is trolling here again.

Anyway already told him not to quote me. Could not care less about him. Where do I put users on ignore here?

Not you, the girls in the pictures, lol.

Bro, half of them are pictured with a hijab. I mean Saudi Arabian women are probably the hardest to really see on the net! There are no photos at all without a hijab or niqab nearly! You need to know the names of those who do not wear them, mainly when they are based abroad, or visit social media sites. Oh, going to UAE is also a good way to see them since Saudi Arabians are the ones that visit UAE the most out of all foreigners. But in order to find them you would have to know Arabic.

Moreover I have no clue if they are secularists or not just because some of them are not wearing the headscarf. I think that this is a too quick conclusion to make. I have female relatives who are not wearing hijab in Europe and in other Western countries but they are still Muslim. I have never been that obsessed about the headscarf anyway.

A fingernail of an arab is worth more than all south Asians combined. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@al-Hasani

Ain't that right?

Everyone says that on the first day..... tomorrow you shall miss me, chikni chambeli! :D

@Marshmallow, has my "GirlDar", ever been wrong? I am telling you, this @Informant is a cute chick... 24 - 29 age bracket. :P

Lagta hai apka Girldar chayna se aya hai :D

Plus Persians are not gonna come here. Hasani is cocked and ready to explode on them.

Lagta hai apka Girldar chayna se aya hai :D

Plus Persians are not gonna come here. Hasani is cocked and ready to explode on them.

What the hell do you want Persians here for anyway? You want Israelis as well?:lol:

No, I have good ties with most Iranian users. Outside the 2-3 double users that have now been permanently banned and that Kurdish Iranian Haman11 or what he is called.

A fingernail of an arab is worth more than all south Asians combined. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@al-Hasani

Ain't that right?

Back
Top Bottom