What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

how about talking to ppl you like about this issue to form a party ? things will go more worse, these parties think they own us. Time to prove them wrong

my party message to your country: wanna be friend ? stay away from BD internal issue and respect our rights, if you can not then fk off

Don't you worry, your internal issues will be handled with respect- as in I'll have @Armstrong deal with them.

now they need to find and hang the Rawami league war criminals and the indian army and BSF personnel who planned and supported the war crimes...may they all rot in hell....

whatever name you give it, there is trouble coming and such political murders dont help
the so called sham has the backing of petro dollars and has wrecked many countries and caused deaths that run in tens of thousands.
we are on the same page that the ramifications in the coming days are going to be ugly. okay but it's not going to be some semi-fictional "organization" that is going to be the factor (maybe those elements that you mentioned were here for a long time already). what's going to fuel the hostility is the betrayal that the RAW-employed thugs sitting in power committed against the people and the fresh wounds inflicted in past 5 yrs, with the latest being this murder of a patriot. what's behind any rage against the RAW agents in power is long time sentiments of a sleeping giant. this is the doing of a murderous and traitorous group of people now in power. if there will be or has been any danger of anyone taking advantage, it's from those people

if you wanna handle our internal issue, then my party will play with your internal conflict and will go by any means :drag:

Best of luck with that, you shall be singing a different tune once I get Buttsy to sit on you. @Armstrong where do we start, drown him in a vat of a nihari?

Take a good look at those pictures of those 'revolutionary' people raising their arms trying to look like heroics shouting like pre pubescent kids and tell are they local to Bangladesh? If you have or do live in the hustle bustle of Dhaka city or anywhere generally in Bangladesh then you know the everyday attire is not like this. Let's not be gullible f-ckers here and try to be intuitive.

Is this the mighty democracy Indians live in? Getting happy over ones death, it amuses you? Guess I wasn't wrong about the Felani incident either...

We never know. And honestly, I never even heard of that man till February this year.

All that drama and mayhem over a bunch old people? It's funny. The man became became a star overnight. I mean, what is he? A god? A demon? Both? What makes him so special?

The execution will not calm things down though. Looking from a rational perspective, Bangladeshis are increasingly making themselves look like silly little people.
i don't see what's funny about framing someone in court and taking an innocent life. what makes him special is he had become a well known victim of the slaughter house (aka ict) set up by these murtads. why are age and whether it will "calm things down" even issues? let me put this way. how about kill a few innocents because it will guarantee to "calm things down"?

Last edited:
Rawami league branch of BJP and sheikh hassina is modi sister both islam hater... Those Indians charing this peson death should realize that ghandi and Boss should also be hanged for being patriotic.

Rawami league branch of BJP and sheikh hassina is modi sister both islam hater... Those Indians charing this peson death should realize that ghandi and Boss should also be hanged for being patriotic.

U missed jinna's name.

Back
Top Bottom