What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

Take a good look at those pictures of those 'revolutionary' people raising their arms trying to look like heroics shouting like pre pubescent kids and tell are they local to Bangladesh? If you have or do live in the hustle bustle of Dhaka city or anywhere generally in Bangladesh then you know the everyday attire is not like this. Let's not be gullible f-ckers here and try to be intuitive.

Is this the mighty democracy Indians live in? Getting happy over ones death, it amuses you? Guess I wasn't wrong about the Felani incident either...
maybe it's not for no reason that you have a joke about the indian rape festival

Some people want to do so many things, Protest and stuff. But they are so pathetically helpless and crying here!! :D

Ershad, Howlader picked up

HM Ershad sits in a vehicle after law enforcers picked him up from his Baridhara residence. Photo: TV grab

Law enforcers detained Jatiya Party Chairman HM Ershad and its Secretary General Ruhul Amin Howlader in the capital tonight, days after Ershad pulled out from the parliamentary polls.

A joint team of police, Rab and detectives picked up the former president form his PresidentPark house in Baridhara around 11:35pm.

He is being taken to Combined Military Hospital (CMH), Dhaka after his detention, party sources said.

The JP secretary general was detained while he was following the motorcade carrying Ershad to the CMH.

Ershad held

mate you dont have to do that... jina 's sexuality does not matter much, what he did and said matters.

Mate I have no issues with Mr. M.A. Jinnah.

I was just giving that scum his own dose. :D

At times these scums should be answered else their tail grows longer and longer.

A small village huzoor, who was unknown before and during the war, he was defamed with killing someone. When the family of the deceased was asked about Sayeedi, they said who's Sayeedi? They don't know of a Sayeedi shaab. He had no
if wearing lungi while holding a gun is a crime then may be yes, they did terrible 'fashion terrorism'.
Hey I coined a new phrase for bangladeshi section... @DRAY @som

Hey I've wondered about this statement, why did Gandhu call his own people(hindu) cowards?

No ghandi use to f.u.u.c.k his own *** from Jew.

I can answer u again, hearing which u will do the same. But for u, I don't want to abuse Mr. M.A Jinnah, without any reason and also offend friends like genmirajborgza786 who are there in this thread.

A small village huzoor, who was unknown before and during the war, he was defamed with killing someone. When the family of the deceased was asked about Sayeedi, they said who's Sayeedi? They don't know of a Sayeedi shaab. He had no

Hey I've wondered about this statement, why did Gandhu call his own people(hindu) cowards?
may be hindus are coward or nehru was being honest, or hindus are not coward and nehru was wrong... eitherway how does it make any difference to this old man who is having a blast in heaven now.. :partay:

Mate I have no issues with Mr. M.A. Jinnah.

I was just giving that scum his own dose. :D

At times these scums should be answered else their tail grows longer and longer.

Dose a very good self appraisal... I think you need more good joke like this in your goodies....

he is not arrested, he is admitted in hospital and RAB took him in hospital.
read the news it says he was detained, held in another words arrested, even his party is saying that, so what did you find wrong in the news for which you quoted me, may I ask? he can be taken to doesn't to taken to anywhere doesn't negate the fact tat he is detained which means = confinement =Held= arrest
is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom