What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

I can answer u again, hearing which u will do the same. But for u, I don't want to abuse Mr. M.A Jinnah, without any reason and also offend friends like genmirajborgza786 who are there in this thread.

I quoted reknowed English newspaper for my claim..

read the news it says he was detained, held in another words arrested, even his party is saying that, so what did you find wrong in the news for which you quoted me, may I ask? he can be taken to doesn't to taken to anywhere doesn't negate the fact tat he is detained which means = confinement =Held= arrest
is it that hard for you to comprehend?
even you are getting hype brother ? :o: calm down. in your posted video, the breaking news supporting my claim.

@BDforever Writer gathered these testimonies from witnesses. Arguing on a petty point proves one thing, that you can not stand truth. Bangladeshi government doesn't denied the content of books which further corroborates the authenticity of the book.

Continue to live in denial like I said

No ghandi use to f.u.u.c.k his own *** from Jew.
utterly disgusting post
you might have disagreement with a political entity, but that does not gives you the right to abuse leaders, you have crossed the limit of civility

you should fell ashamed

even you are getting hype brother ? :o: calm down. in your posted video, the breaking news supporting my claim.
if so,then why is it written detained held ?

What Mr. Gandhi and Mr. Jinah doing here ? Stop making fun of father of your nation. Let's discuss the topic in hand.

utterly disgusting post
you might have disagreement with a political entity, but that does not gives you the right to abuse leaders, you have crossed the limit of civility

you should fell ashamed

if so,then why is it written detained held ?

It is actually internet hindus from India who should feel shame(which they won't) for two reasons

1 For celebrating a judicial murder
2 Supporting a mas murderer and religious fascist for PM of India.

And so will Awami league and Mukti bahini thugs and murderers... Shiekh mujeeb already suffered poetic justice and burning in Hell I suppose

....besides the many bengalis who suffered similar fates, and on the slightest suspicion that they were patriotic and "collaborators" (with their own state and military)

Back
Top Bottom