What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

So says a Muslim killing Hitler loving Modi lover.
Sorry pal. Unlike your country, where terrorists are allowed to roam free, in India Modi was investigated not just by the Government but by the Court itself and exonerated.

Terrorist sympathizers need to be put behind bars. You never know when they might become terrorists themselves.

1453220_627769510602685_74064814_n.jpg

May this Mujahid i Pakistan rest in peace.

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِحَيِّنَا وَمَيِّتِنَا وَشَاهِدِنَا وَغَائِبِنَا

وَصَغِيرِنَا وَكَبِيرِنَا وَذَكَرِنَا وَأُنْثَانَا

اللَّهُمَّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْته مِنَّا فَأَحْيِهِ عَلَى الْإِسْلَامِ

وَمَنْ تَوَفَّيْته مِنَّا فَتَوَفَّهُ عَلَى الْإِيمَانِ
LOL!! jamat-e-islami pakistan facebook page spreading junk, they should remain in their caves, this "muahid i pakistan" is responsible for death of thousands.

Good riddance to another cancerous tumour in BD society - i hope the rest follow swiftly.

Anyone stupid enough to expect "international approved" legal process in a third world country needs to pull their head out of the sand. If that were the case, every single criminal convicted in BD, PK and India would have to be set free - as no legal process in any of these countries is flawless.

The funny thing is, before the trial it was common knowledge that these people were razakars, murderers and rapists. Suddenly all the JI sympathisers need international standard proof - shameless hypocrites.

Sorry pal. Unlike your country, where terrorists are allowed to roam free, in India Modi was investigated not just by the Government but by the Court itself and exonerated.

Terrorist sympathizers need to be put behind bars. You never know when they might become terrorists themselves.

I guess those folks are only let-out for forced conjugal visits in India, like when they go out to rape. Perhaps India today would not be the most dangerous place for women if it had not been the case where millions of female fetuses are aborted every year.

Some of those fetuses are lucky enough to be born only to get their life squeezed out by their hindu parents.

India the land where the slogan is, spend a few hundred rupee today to find out the sex of the fetus so you can save 50 thousand rupee from dowry.

In Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country a woman is a PM for more than 20 years, another woman is the opposition chief for more than two decades or so. BTW Jamaat has no problem being in alliance with a party led by a woman.

Indians killed their only woman PM.

You seriously need to pull your head out of where ...........

I guess those folks are only let-out for forced conjugal visits in India, like when they go out to rape. Perhaps India today would not be the most dangerous place for women if it had not been the case where millions of female fetuses are aborted every year.

Some of those fetuses are lucky enough to be born only to get their life squeezed out by their hindu parents.

India the land where the slogan is, spend a few hundred rupee today to find out the sex of the fetus so you can save 50 thousand rupee from dowry.

In Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country a woman is a PM for more than 20 years, another woman is the opposition chief for more than two decades or so. BTW Jamaat has no problem being in alliance with a party led by a woman.

Indians killed their only woman PM.

You seriously need to pull your head out of where ...........
How is this even remotely related to the thread topic at hand?
More rants of a terrorist sympathizer?

ok now this case closed whom in next in line ?:rolleyes: and when will be hanged those whom killed shekh mujeeb and family ?????:coffee:

speed it up dear we can't wait one by one many days just do it once

These criminals should have been taken care during 1971 itself. Indian army should have finished them then and there. Probably they all went in hiding and somehow escaped. Bad miss it was!!

These criminals should have been taken care during 1971 itself. Indian army should have finished them then and there. Probably they all went in hiding and somehow escaped. Bad miss it was!!

bacha jee in fact these hangings are violations of shimla agreement that was clearly said no side will court anyone for blunder of 1971 . :rolleyes: if we seen justice then mukti bahini leaders also hanged one by one today but you know :azn: yes its politics game of internal BD nothing to do with 1971 .still i am enjoying it

I don't understand the logic behind hanging 70/80 years old criminals,that too in a hostile atmosphere when election is near. Sometimes I feel there is a hidden propaganda mechanism working in the garb of genuine urge to punish the culprits.

bacha jee in fact these hangings are violations of shimla agreement that was clearly said no side will court anyone for blunder of 1971 . :rolleyes: if we seen justice then mukti bahini leaders also hanged one by one today but you know :azn: yes its politics game of internal BD nothing to do with 1971 .still i am enjoying it

The way they had done massacre, these Jamat leaders should have been shot earlier.

People who kill old and young, rape women, no agreement and nothing for them, just finish, over and out.

I don't understand the logic behind hanging 70/80 years old criminals,that too in a hostile atmosphere when election is near. Sometimes I feel there is a hidden propaganda mechanism working in the garb of genuine urge to punish the culprits.

yaar politics politics power hanger samjha kero . :rolleyes: when they don't have an issue they create one ;)

Back
Top Bottom