What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

The way they had done massacre, they should have been shot earlier.

People who kill old and young, rape women, no agreement and nothing for them, just finish, over and out.

that is why i asked you bro what abut mukti bahini ?:) rakhi bahini? mujeeb family killers ? here is good killer bad killer issue yaar

yaar politics politics power hanger samjha kero . :rolleyes: when they don't have an issue they create one ;)
Awamy league is equally corrupt and greedy,just like Khaleda's BNP. If they were equally sincere about punishing the war criminals they could have hanged those who killed innocent Biharis as well. Hope everybody gets justice,not the chosen ones.

that is why i asked you bro what abut mukti bahini ?:) rakhi bahini? mujeeb family killers ? here is good killer bad killer issue yaar

Bhai Mukti bhahini paata nahin, but us time pe aese katleam kiya in logon ne, 15 lakh hindu India a gaye us time, more than during 47.

Agar koi prob nahi rehta log kyun ate ?

Awamy league is equally corrupt and greedy,just like Khaleda's BNP. If they were equally sincere about punishing the war criminals they could have hanged those who killed innocent Biharis as well. Hope everybody gets justice,not the chosen ones.

that is what my point dear its power politics game and execution of opposition party members nothing more . still i am looking more bloodshed or may be new terror group farmed in BD same as here after lal masjid :rolleyes:

Bhai Mukti bhahini paata nahin, but us time pe aese katleam kiya in logon ne, 15 lakh hindu India a gaye us time, more than during 47.

Agar koi prob nahi rehta log kyun ate ?

pata rakha karo bhai jaan they were equally involved in murders and rapes :angel:

that is what my point dear its power politics game and execution of opposition party members nothing more . still i am looking more bloodshed or may be new terror group farmed in BD same as here after lal masjid :rolleyes:

pata rakha karo bhai jaan they were equally involved in murders and rapes :angel:

Aap mujhe thora details do…. Neutral one. Not India, Pakistan, Bangladesh source.

Aap mujhe thora details do…. Neutral one. Not India, Pakistan, Bangladesh source.

mery bhai while pak force and their guys were fighting insurgency war of 9 months in east pakistan at that time other side india and awami leage also have rebilel groups both attack each other kill rape and do their best to exicute enemy . pakistani forces and albader guys arrest kill mukti bahini and mukti bahini kill rape execute west pakistani biharis and non bengalis too even in public images videos are available today.a force of thousands armed and trained by indian army what was doing since march ot december 1971 ? my point is both sides did same crime then why punish one side?
just look here these guys are heros of BD and those other side guys divils? its not justice at all

mukti bahini images google search

mukti bahini - Google Search

Of-course, the trial was a farce. Absolutely no due process and complete and utter disregard.

This is markedly different than what you stated earlier, in fact contradicting.

BbVuYJACEAACAz1.jpg:large

the hanged JI leader.

Clashes in BD over hanging

Bangladesh executed Islamist opposition leader Abdul Quader Mollah on Thursday for 'war crimes' he committed in 1971, in a move likely to spark more violent protests less than a month before elections are due to be held.

Mollah was hanged at Dhaka Central Jail after a dramatic week. He won a reprieve on Tuesday hours before he was to be sent to the gallows.

After two days of legal argument, the Supreme Court rejected his application for a review of the death penalty.

Hundreds of people in the centre of the capital Dhaka cheered and punched the air in celebration, underlining how Mollah's case has divided opinion in the impoverished South Asian nation of 160 million.

"Justice has been served, though we had to wait for 42 years," said university student Afzal Hossain.

At least five people were killed earlier on Thursday in clashes between opposition activists angered by the decision to execute Mollah and police near the port city of Chittagong. Police fired tear gas and vehicles were torched.

Mollah was assistant secretary general of the Jamaat-e-Islami party, which is barred from contesting elections but plays a key role in the opposition movement led by the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).

He was the first person to be hanged for war crimes in Bangladesh, having been convicted by the country's International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) set up in 2010 to investigate atrocities perpetrated during the 1971 war of independence from Pakistan.

Four other Islamist leaders are on death row for their part in the conflict, in which three million people died and at least 200,000 women were raped.

Critics of the tribunal say it has been used as a political tool by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who is locked in a long and poisonous feud with BNP leader Begum Khaleda Zia, as a way of weakening the opposition as January 5 elections approach.

Jamaat's acting leader Moqbul Ahmed said in a statement on the party's website that people would revenge Mollah's "killing" by deepening the role of Islam in Bangladesh. He called for a general strike on Sunday.

Clashes in Bangladesh after Jamaat's Abdul Quader Mollah hanged | SAMAA TV

I don't have even slightest sympathy for a mass murderer and rapist. The only thing I feel bad is I don't like to see an old man hanged. Kader Mollah was a criminal. I think its also the judgement of Allah Ta'ala. I doubt he was a Muslim since someone who murders innocent people and rapes women is not considered Muslim. You know there is very harsh Sharia punishment for mass killer and rapist. Beheading and stoning to death. If this incident happened in Saudi Arabia the Arab sheikhs would have executed him by slaughtering.

Back
Top Bottom