What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

Please provide proof that he was innocent like a child.

A negative cannot be proven. And hence, your question is invalid.

This is markedly different than what you stated earlier, in fact contradicting.

Has anyone ever told you that you are a tad bit too paranoid?

My only issue with the tribunal was that why was it made "international". Why should the international community along with the United Nations question its validity in the first place? What? Did a "Zionist" organization developed a sudden love for Islamists like Jamaat? What's so special about Jamaat or Bangladesh? Nothing. It should have never happened.

My concern is how damaging this can be to Bangladesh. Bangladesh would significantly reduce its credibility in the international community. There are many issues that Bangladesh can face, and those would require cooperation from them. No one can do things all alone. It's okay to be proud of one's country, but the way the conducted the tribunal and how they responded to concerns is the hallmark of arrogance.

Bangladeshi communities abroad do not have the strength to place and lobby for Bangladesh's interests.

Since the establishment of democracy, it was thought that Bangladesh would move forward. What we are doing now is going backward, and increasingly isolated. And hence, my earlier comment on how silly little Bangladeshis in Bangladesh are making such a huge issue about a bunch of old men and a few measly sums of money with no idea as of the consequences.

Last edited:
Even few months back Abdur Razzak, JI main lawyer said Delower Hossain Saidee is not that killer Delu of 1971. Its just a co incident that all Razakars share same names with Jamaat leaders I think. Its surely AL's ploy against patriot JI. Lets tag every murderer Shaheed and take oath that we will take revenge.

its not unlikely in 71 many people join the mukti bahini but there were many who join rajakr just to make some money some may be on moral ground that they want to keep united the country . moreover name of jamat leaders are not uncommon name in bangladesh we will get many who hold same name as motiur rahman or abdul qader its .

its not unlikely in 71 many people join the mukti bahini but there were many who join rajakr just to make some money some may be on moral ground that they want to keep united the country . moreover name of jamat leaders are not uncommon name in bangladesh we will get many who hold same name as motiur rahman or abdul qader its .

The West-Pakistani occupation at the time did not know the whereabouts of the Awami leaders and activists. We should remember that those soldiers were not East Pakistani, but purely West-Pakistani. They knew almost nothing about the Bengalis.

The persons who provided information to the WP forces about the whereabouts of the Awamis were called the "Razakars", which translates into "helper" in Urdu language. They were paid handsomely of-course.

However, the information provided by them to the WP forces were flawed. Many of the targets were not even Awami activists at all, but personal enemies and threats of the very individuals who provided the WP forces with the information. So yes, the grievance is real. However, this sentiment is being misused by a bunch of old power-hungry fools.

Not all Razakars were necessarily Islamists. Ask Kader Siddique (AKA: Bagh Siddique)

If one is to go for definite proof, one has to ask the Pakistanis. They are the only ones with credible past information on who the real Razakars were.

True justice, for all can be ensured. And we can put our past behind us once and for all.

Today

52aac55eab42e-Polton.jpg

very unfortunate event . Jamat declare a gayebana janaza for qader mulla where the police charge baton which ultimately start the vandalism . i condemn vandalizing general people vehicle whatever situation . they should keep them cool minded in this critical situation.

The West-Pakistani occupation at the time did not know the whereabouts of the Awami leaders and activists. We should remember that those soldiers were not East Pakistani, but purely West-Pakistani. They knew almost nothing about the Bengalis.

The persons who provided information to the WP forces about the whereabouts of the Awamis were called the "Razakars", which translates into "helper" in Urdu language. They were paid handsomely of-course.

However, the information provided by them to the WP forces were flawed. Many of the targets were not even Awami activists at all, but personal enemies and threats of the very individuals who provided the WP forces with the information. So yes, the grievance is real. However, this sentiment is being misused by a bunch of old power-hungry fools.

Not all Razakars were necessarily Islamists. Ask Kader Siddique (AKA: Bagh Siddique)

If one is to go for definite proof, one has to ask the Pakistanis. They are the only ones with credible past information on who the real Razakars were.

True justice, for all can be ensured. And we can put our past behind us once and for all.

right if you see the arrested rajakar's picture or killed rajakar's picture they hardly seems any Islamist or religious people . most of them actually looks very very ordinary people .

Last edited:
Good riddance of an extremist terrorist who perpetrated rapine and genocide of civilians.

Now on to the others and their razakaar perpetrators and supporters.

This is a tradition and people are following it, that do not mean they are all agreeing to the crimes he did to your people.
But you are wrong....
A common funeral prayer of a common man is attended by at best 50 people. Rarely more than that. At least I have never seen any. Ask any other Non Jamati BD members like @Loki. So this large number is not a tradition......

Plus I wouldnt go to a Quader Molla funeral even after getting 100 tk note... Because its risky. Its a civil war like situation now, Police are known to fire at Jamatis at first sight. No one would attend Mollah Funeral risking their life.. Only the Mullah Fans.. Plus those prayers in all over the country were 10 times bigger than the Shahbag Mob who gathered to celebrate yesterday.
Ask any credible BD member for confirmation of above statements.. Its true and fact that Half of the Country were against the Hanging of Mullah...

But you are wrong....
A common funeral prayer of a common man is attended by at best 50 people. Rarely more than that. At least I have never seen any. Ask any other Non Jamati BD members like @Loki. So this large number is not a tradition......

Plus I wouldnt go to a Quader Molla funeral even after getting 100 tk note... Because its risky. Its a civil war like situation now, Police are known to fire at Jamatis at first sight. No one would attend Mollah Funeral risking their life.. Only the Mullah Fans.. Plus those prayers in all over the country were 10 times bigger than the Shahbag Mob who gathered to celebrate yesterday.
Ask any credible BD member for confirmation of above statements.. Its true and fact that Half of the Country were against the Hanging of Mullah...

When Kasab was hanged Hafeez Saeed also lead mass prayers .... this incident also is similar in kind, But this time an oldman and untimely execution.

Lashkar founder Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Islamabad: LeT founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed led a gathering of thousands in offering funeral prayers for Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist involved in the Mumbai attacks who was hanged earlier this week, a media report said today.

Saeed, mastermind of the 2008 assault on Mumbai, offered 'ghayabana namaz-e-janaza' (funeral prayers in absentia) for Kasab at the conclusion of a two-day training session of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah at its headquarters at Muridke near Lahore.

The event was attended by thousands of people, the Urdu newspaper Daily Express reported.

It did not say when the event was held.

25-year-old Kasab, who was part of a team of 10 Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists who killed 166 people during three days of carnage in Mumbai four years ago, was hanged in a Pune jail on Wednesday.

The Pakistani Taliban have threatened to target Indians to avenge Kasab's execution.

The LeT has described Kasab as a "hero" who will inspire more terror attacks.

Shortly after Kasab's hanging, the JuD refused to comment on the issue.

"We have decided not to issue any statement on the hanging of Kasab as we think it is not appropriate,"

Habibullah Salfi, a member of the JuD's media arm, told PTI.

The JuD claims it has no links with LeT.

Following the Mumbai attacks, the UN Security Council had declared the JuD a front for the banned LeT.

Earlier this year, the US offered a 10-million-dollar bounty for Saeed.

Lashkar founder Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab | NDTV.com

Funeral prayers are organized and held by family members. Always at their home in Bangladeshi norms. Other relatives, friends and well-wishers can join in.

It's called a Qulkhani in Bangladesh.

One survived to see justice

Not even a two-year-old boy was spared by Abdul Quader Mollah and his cohorts.They killed the boy, slamming him on the floor, slit the throats of his mother and two sisters, and raped his two other sisters, one of whom died from her wounds.All but one member of the family were killed just because Hazrat Ali Laskar, the father and a tailor by profession, was a supporter of the Awami League and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.More than 42 years later, justice was finally delivered and Mollah, the infamous “MirpurerKoshai” (Butcher of Mirpur), was executed at 10:01 last night.The Supreme Court in its verdict, released on December 5, said the manner in which Mollahhad led the killers in the planned murder of Laskar and his family members “exceeded all norms of humanity”.The lone survivor of the massacre was one of Laskar’s daughters, then just 13 years old and a newly wed.She testified before International Crimes Tribunal-2 against Mollah last year behind closed doors.The Daily Star is not divulging her identity for obvious reasons.She told the court her father rushed back to their Kalapani Lane home in Mirpur-12 from work around dusk on March 26, 1971.He was saying Quader Mollah would kill him.Laskar closed the door and said Mollah, Akhtar Gunda, his Bihari (non-Bangalee) accomplices and the Pakistan army were chasing him, the 55-year-old witness told the court. The entire family was home.The witness and her sister Amena hid under the bed as asked by their father.She then heard Mollah and the Biharis approaching the door. They shouted, “Son of a b****, open the door, otherwise we will hurl bombs.”As her father refused to open the door, they exploded a bomb.When her mother, holding a kitchen knife, opened the door, they shot her, said the witness.When Laskar tried to hold his wife, Mollah grabbed him by the collar, and said, “Son of a p**, will you not support the Awami League now? Will you not follow Bangabandhu? Will you not chant the slogan ‘JoyBangla’?”Her father then begged Mollah and Akhtar Gunda to spare him, but Mollah dragged her father out of the room while his accomplices slit the throats of her mother and two sisters — Khodeja and Taslima — with a machete.When her two-year-old brother Babu started crying, they killed the boy by slamming him on the floor,she said.Hearing Babu’s cries, her sister Amena began to whimper. They then dragged Amena from under the bed and tortured her to death, she said.They also dragged the witness out. She lost consciousness after she was hit with something sharp.When she regained consciousness, she felt severe pain in the abdomen, and found her clothes all torn.She managed to walk toa house at Fakirbari,where she was given first aid. Her father-in-law took her to his home the following day, said the witness.At the last part of her testimony,she identified Mollah, who was in the dock. She said, “He [Mollah] was young then … He used to wear a Panjabi.I want to ask him where my father is.”The tribunal on February 5 sentenced him to life imprisonment for killing her father and family members.The Supreme Court on September 17 sentenced the Jamaat-e-Islami leader to death, overruling the verdict of Tribunal-2.The verdict of the Supreme Court bench noted that Mollah never showed any repentance for his acts and neither had his counsels prayed for the minimum sentence. “There is no cogent ground to take a lenient view in awarding the sentence,”

601019_409715632450097_1989677341_n.jpg

4.jpg

how silly little Bangladeshis in Bangladesh are making such a huge issue about a bunch of old men and a few measly sums of money with no idea as of the consequences.

Unfortunately, BALs believe that through killing Razakars and erasing the stains of 42 year old, they find gay pride, that is why he is not ordinary to them. This is how the BAL doctrine and 71 spirit work. No Razakar, no 71 spirit, BAL is doomed, so they need playing razakars issue for their popularity, as Bangladeshis love to feed these. Once people start not bothering with Razakars and 71, AQ Mulla like people wont become big issue/

@ topic

I have doubt that BAL;s vote bank has increased a bit by hanging him, only BAL supporters are happy, other are indifferent or sympathizers or AQ Mulla's fans.

Last edited:

Not even a two-year-old boy was spared by Abdul Quader Mollah and his cohorts.They killed the boy, slamming him on the floor, slit the throats of his mother and two sisters, and raped his two other sisters, one of whom died from her wounds.All but one member of the family were killed just because Hazrat Ali Laskar, the father and a tailor by profession, was a supporter of the Awami League and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.More than 42 years later, justice was finally delivered and Mollah, the infamous “MirpurerKoshai” (Butcher of Mirpur), was executed at 10:01 last night.The Supreme Court in its verdict, released on December 5, said the manner in which Mollahhad led the killers in the planned murder of Laskar and his family members “exceeded all norms of humanity”.The lone survivor of the massacre was one of Laskar’s daughters, then just 13 years old and a newly wed.She testified before International Crimes Tribunal-2 against Mollah last year behind closed doors.The Daily Star is not divulging her identity for obvious reasons.She told the court her father rushed back to their Kalapani Lane home in Mirpur-12 from work around dusk on March 26, 1971.He was saying Quader Mollah would kill him.Laskar closed the door and said Mollah, Akhtar Gunda, his Bihari (non-Bangalee) accomplices and the Pakistan army were chasing him, the 55-year-old witness told the court. The entire family was home.The witness and her sister Amena hid under the bed as asked by their father.She then heard Mollah and the Biharis approaching the door. They shouted, “Son of a b****, open the door, otherwise we will hurl bombs.”As her father refused to open the door, they exploded a bomb.When her mother, holding a kitchen knife, opened the door, they shot her, said the witness.When Laskar tried to hold his wife, Mollah grabbed him by the collar, and said, “Son of a p**, will you not support the Awami League now? Will you not follow Bangabandhu? Will you not chant the slogan ‘JoyBangla’?”Her father then begged Mollah and Akhtar Gunda to spare him, but Mollah dragged her father out of the room while his accomplices slit the throats of her mother and two sisters — Khodeja and Taslima — with a machete.When her two-year-old brother Babu started crying, they killed the boy by slamming him on the floor,she said.Hearing Babu’s cries, her sister Amena began to whimper. They then dragged Amena from under the bed and tortured her to death, she said.They also dragged the witness out. She lost consciousness after she was hit with something sharp.When she regained consciousness, she felt severe pain in the abdomen, and found her clothes all torn.She managed to walk toa house at Fakirbari,where she was given first aid. Her father-in-law took her to his home the following day, said the witness.At the last part of her testimony,she identified Mollah, who was in the dock. She said, “He [Mollah] was young then … He used to wear a Panjabi.I want to ask him where my father is.”The tribunal on February 5 sentenced him to life imprisonment for killing her father and family members.The Supreme Court on September 17 sentenced the Jamaat-e-Islami leader to death, overruling the verdict of Tribunal-2.The verdict of the Supreme Court bench noted that Mollah never showed any repentance for his acts and neither had his counsels prayed for the minimum sentence. “There is no cogent ground to take a lenient view in awarding the sentence,”

601019_409715632450097_1989677341_n.jpg

4.jpg

Sad story you know.

But Wait.... here is something about that Girl....

Sole witness in Molla death penalty case gave contradictory accounts

ah, and the pic?? No source, no verification. It was first circulated by an Awamileague Activist Omi Rahman Pial. No one knows whether it was Mollah or not. We dont have any second photo.

so much of chaos in bangladesh.....i pray for the safety of civilians

Why are people still talking for AL? It was all for a dirty judge promotion, that should tell you everything about this so called war crimes tribunals. Quader Mollah wasn't scared of death.

“I have been your guardian. If this government kills me unjustly, then that will be a death of martyrdom. After my martyrdom, Allah the Almighty will be your guardian. He is the best of guardians. So you have no reason to worry.
I am totally innocent. They are killing me only because of my involvement with the Islamic movement. Not everyone isfortunate enough to have a death of martyrdom. Whoever is blessed with martyrdom by Allah is indeed a fortunate person. If I receive the martyrdom then that will be the greatest achievement of my life. Every single drop of my blood will speed up the advance of the Islamic movement and will cause the destruction of the oppressor.

I am not worried about myself. I am concerned about the future of the country and the Islamic movement. To the best of my knowledge, I have never done anything wrong. I have dedicated my whole life to the Islamic movement for the salvation of my people of Bangladesh. I have never bowed down to injustice, and will never do so in the future. It is out of question to seek forgiveness/clemency to any worldly person. ~
Allah is the owner of the life. Only Allah will decide how I would die. My death will not happen according to the decision of any other person. The time and the manner of my death will happen only according the decision of Allah. So, I will accept the decision from Allah happily.
You must observe patience. Only through patience and tolerance you will achieve the victory promised by Allah. Not this world, but the hereafter is my goal. I request to the countrymen for prayers for the acceptance of my martyrdom by Allah. I give the countrymen my Salam.”

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom