What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

H
Heard? When shiraj shikdar got killed by that mans whim my father was there too.so? What's the point?
I heard ppl in BD who support AL are busterds.is it true?
1. first one i did not get, say it again.
2. Not only AL bastards. BNP, JAPA, Jamat.. all four are bastards.

Alhamdulillah.

Allah will punish him in hellfire.
He slaughtered many innocent people and also raped women
. He was a mass murderer.

And so will Awami league and Mukti bahini thugs and murderers... Shiekh mujeeb already suffered poetic justice and burning in Hell I suppose

Jamati lawyer said this Kader is not that Kader of 71. He is innocent. He said the exact same thing for other two criminals. Saidee and Bacchu Rajakar. He said This Delower is not 71's Delu and Azad is not Bacchu of 71

I wonder why these 'innocent' Jamat leaders share same name with Rajakars. Very sad indeed.

Jamati lawyer said this Kader is not that Kader of 71. He is innocent. He said the exact same thing for other two criminals. Saidee and Bacchu Rajakar. He said This Delower is not 71's Delu and Azad is not Bacchu of 71

I wonder why these 'innocent' Jamat leaders share same name with Rajakars. Very sad indeed.
co- accident ? :unsure:

Then what do you propose? Anarchy?

It takes a lot of money to set up a political party from scratch.
some how we need to establish new parties. Do not you think this is perfect time ?

Damn right! After all, we trained them and gave them their marching orders, they were as nice as fluffy kittens.:angel:

I'm trying to picture an image of @BDforever as a fluffy kitten but he keeps coming back, in my mind's eye, as an Elephant gone musst apparently on seeing Nicole Kidman ! :unsure:

O Oracle of Delphi...what does it mean ? :undecided:

I'm trying to picture an image of @BDforever as a fluffy kitten but he keeps coming back, in my mind's eye, as an Elephant gone musst apparently on seeing Nicole Kidman ! :unsure:

O Oracle of Delphi...what does it mean ? :undecided:

You harbor a smoldering and carnal desire for @BDforever?

@Loki ban this deviant before he sullies us all with his sordidness.

some how we need to establish new parties. Do not you think this is perfect time ?

Cool, we'll fund you. All we ask for is your soul, a small price to pay in order to lead your nation down the right (Indian) path.

Define "somehow".

And no, this is the worst possible time.
how about talking to ppl you like about this issue to form a party ? things will go more worse, these parties think they own us. Time to prove them wrong

Cool, we'll fund you. All we ask for is your soul, a small price to pay in order to lead your nation down the right (Indian) path.
my party message to your country: wanna be friend ? stay away from BD internal issue and respect our rights, if you can not then fk off

Back
Top Bottom