What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

I

I am asking you ,too.did you see him kill anyone with your own eyes? Can you prove it?

He wasn't even born at the time.

As far as his rhetorical question goes, this "Koshai" character could have been a different person. I honestly don't know if Kader-whatever committed them or not. It may, or may not be true. The details are unclear. Information management was not Bangladesh's greatest strength.

That was one of those moments when hilarity ensued, dunno whether Sayedee is guilty or not but he is known as a radical preacher who's on the American no fly list and the Brits consider him to be an extremist preacher who's speeches have devolved into violent clashes, apparently he spoke in Taliban's favor during the 2001 invasion of Af.

did mukti bahini do mass murder and rape ?

good to know, did you born that time ?

Have you read "Blood and Tears"? Documented proofs of Mukti bahini mass murder and rapes !

Alhamdulillah.

Allah will punish him in hellfire.
He slaughtered many innocent people and also raped women . He was a mass murderer.

Eyewitness to Genocide: The Jamaat-e-Islami collaborators who got away with murder

good to know, did you born that time ?

Nope.

That was one of those moments when hilarity ensued, dunno whether Sayedee is guilty or not but he is known as a radical preacher who's on the American no fly list and the Brits consider him to be an extremist preacher who's speeches have devolved into violent clashes, apparently he spoke in Taliban's favor during the 2001 invasion of Af.

He had his opinions. And it was the America's right to deny him according to what they think is right for their security.

I'd agree though, the Islamists can generally be an immature bunch. It is a crime to be weak. Truly a crime.

Back
Top Bottom