What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

So???? Those case was baseless and bogus like this one.

What analogy you are trying to create bharati? It doesn't seem to work for you.

Context is an impotant thing don't you think.That statement of mine was a reply to your statement that kangaroo courts happen in india, i never related that to this case.

offtopic : can i call you **** too, since we are down with that.

Not good for Pakistan - Bangladesh relations. Pakistan assembly has no business passing a resolution against Judiciary of another country.

Context is an impotant thing don't you think.That statement of mine was a reply to your statement that kangaroo courts happen in india, i never related that to this case.

offtopic : can i call you **** too, since we are down with that.

They happen everywhere in our region. At least in our case we are learning. Media is independent. Civil society is more vibrant and active. I am pretty such type of bogus tribunals might not happen in Pakistani anymore. :)

You can call me ****, I have no issues with that. :)

You mean Pakistani media quoting Indian media? :D

It was 40 people overall. Twisting figures for benefit? :disagree:

No it was Indian media quoting facts from India. :)

mr. imran khan the nephew of gen. niazi proved himself that he is nothing but a typical politician who just want some cheap popularity , the recent activities and reactions proved that kader mollah was loyal to them and we hanged the right guy .

Bangladesh justice system turned into Kangaroo systems long before Imran Khan spoken. India has full credit for kangaroo court and on going genocide in Bangladesh and Indians should be chest thump of their achievement.

Honestly speaking, if Bangladeshis are so incapable of managing their country that a foreign country, India, can manipulate its judiciary, politics, Govt. policies, military, media, law & order, citizen's agitation; almost every aspect of Bangladesh, then Bangladeshis don't deserve to have an independent country for themselves.

Then it is you who is ignorant about your own country.
Dont agree. I know the facts. u know the propaganda. What is right is simply obvious. As i say Pakistanis have been living in dreams and Denial past 65 yrs. Continue. No one will stop u. :)

Dont agree. I know the facts. u know the propaganda. What is right is simply obvious. As i say Pakistanis have been living in dreams and Denial past 65 yrs. Continue. No one will stop u. :)

Rant. Yawn. You can call Pakistani nation whatever you like to. A bharati commenting on Pakistan and its nation is of least concern for us. But at least do try to get complete knowledge of all the sh!t that is happening in your country before wasting our time.

Rant. Yawn. You can call Pakistani nation whatever you like to. A bharati commenting on Pakistan and its nation is of least concern for us. But at least do try to get complete knowledge of all the sh!t that is happening in your country before wasting our time.
I have complete knowledge and thats why i am competing ur assumptions. There were casualtities and indeed apologetic to be frank but its far from what u are saying.

And regarding indian comments being least of your concerns, then same is our sentiment too. We really dont give a damn that Pakistanis think bout Kashmir and India as a whole. We have maintained status quo for 6 decades. Come another 6 decades, things wont change. So we can both relax on that factor. :)

I have complete knowledge and thats why i am competing ur assumptions. There were casualtities and indeed apologetic to be frank but its far from what u are saying.

And regarding indian comments being least of your concerns, then same is our sentiment too. We really dont give a damn that Pakistanis think bout Kashmir and India as a whole. We have maintained status quo for 6 decades. Come another 6 decades, things wont change. So we can both relax on that factor. :)

I said 40 children died and I stand by it. I won't share the news to shut you up since I am enjoying your idiotic ignorance. :lol:

And you obviously do concern about whatever we say about your country that's why you and many others like you are present on a Pakistani forum. :)

I said 40 children died and I stand by it. I won't share the news to shut you up since I am enjoying your idiotic ignorance. :lol:

And you obviously do concern about whatever we say about your country that's why you and many others like you are present on a Pakistani forum. :)
We are on PDF for recreation. We have a good tym seeing Pakistani brainwashed PoV. Again, there are numerous newz links regarding the actual casualty demography and I know which link to trust and which not to. For reast be happy for ur ignorance. Period.

Many people are now demanding an end of diplomatic relations with Pakistan due to this resolution. BD people are furious over Pakistan for interfering in internal matters.

We are on PDF for recreation. We have a good tym seeing Pakistani brainwashed PoV. Again, there are numerous newz links regarding the actual casualty demography and I know which link to trust and which not to. For reast be happy for ur ignorance. Period.

No matter how you twist it, you do care about Pakistanis and their POV thanks to famous and incurable Indian obsession. Or else no matter how many times mods kick you out, you come back like rats.

Many people are now demanding an end of diplomatic relations with Pakistan due to this resolution. BD people are furious over Pakistan.

That's cool. Also take back 2 million BD people living only in Karachi. That would be more show of anger and protest by BD in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom