What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

This is crazy, you caused the deaths of scores of Bangladeshi's and now you also want to interfere with their judicial process of hanging their traitors?.

For Bangldeshis, Imran Khan seems to be more credible than BD Supreme Court. :coffee:

Bangladesh justice system turned into Kangaroo systems long before Imran Khan spoken. India has full credit for kangaroo court and on going genocide in Bangladesh and Indians should be chest thump of their achievement.

Yes around 40 kids dying because of hunger and cold is a "minor incident". I agree. :)
No. Plz learn to comprehend. 40 kids dying to hunger because they are muslims is bull shit. so many kids, people die in India and its indeed a thing to work on towards development. But pointing them out coz they are muslims and hence all other muslims face the same problem is another bullshit.

Dont try to be a generalist by pointing things specifically as per your ill intent.

eventually they will correction is a long & Costly process though

missed the joke .. lol .. havent been trolling much dude , post rate have dropped avg 1 post a day .. so u know

Now you know why people dont trust ahemdi's In Pakistan

The man was innocent, he was a patriot. He was killed for being a muslim. Muslims in Bangladesh must stand up and fight back or they will be next

image.jpg

Ha Ha. Now I understand why Google gave you no.1 in **** search. Animal, Horse, Camel, Rape. Yaar normal Sex bhi kar lo. :D :D :D

Haha and u actually practise it n were second on the list lmao @ u...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 14
No. Plz learn to comprehend. 40 kids dying to hunger because they are muslims is bull shit. so many kids, people die in India and its indeed a thing to work on towards development. But pointing them out coz they are muslims and hence all other muslims face the same problem is another bullshit.

Dont try to be a generalist by pointing things specifically as per your ill intent.

I never said that they died because they were muslims. I just said those 40 dead kids were definitely a symbol of "Indian success" against extremism. I am appreciating your "success". :)

@Leader Now what should I say about you electing a leader who supports a mass murderer.

I never said that they died because they were muslims. I just said those 40 dead kids were definitely a symbol of "Indian success" against extremism. I am appreciating your "success". :)

40 dead kids. Are you sure? :undecided::what:

Back
Top Bottom