What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

pakistan passing a resolution on BD's issues is a joke.

Do you really think sporting a beard and wearing a topi over head make a Kafir Islamist? Jamaatis are supposedly paid agents of anti-Islamic forces. The Moududi philosophy is considered contradictory to the teachings of Islam by Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. On top of that killing innocent people, even if its just one is enough to give death sentence in Islam. You know very well how harsh punishment is prescribed for murderer and rapists in Quran and Hadith. Kader Mullah killed not one, but thousands and raped several women. He should have been hanged till death atleast 100 times but he was given just one time death penalty. This is still injustice.

See, his followers are now trying hard to prove he was innocent by fabricating Turkey's protests against Egyptian military and posting fake absentia prayer photos. He was a proven criminal. Why is Imran Khan supporting a criminal?
Bhai yahi tabse poochh raha hoon. U say he was Proven Criminal, Pakistanis say his crimes were fabricated. What da hell is going on. :hang3::help::help:

Last time Pakistan passed a resolution was for India. Is Pakistan diseased bout passing resolutions for other's countries?

Is it simply coz Pakistan cant pass resolutions for their own country? So satisfying is by all such actions?

How about slaughtering secular islamophobics in mass. Any one drenched in their tiny nutshell of ignorance and self-proclaimed superiority should be kicked out. Sounds like a good idea no?

If an Islamophobe is declaring a Mullah kafir and issuing fat fat fatwas suicide bombing mosques filled with innocent people. then yes.

Oh our national assembly is a bunch of baffoons.

They passed resolution for bin fing laden's travel to hell.

What do you expect. Just ignore these idiots.

Do you really think sporting a beard and wearing a topi over head make a Kafir Islamist?

No. not at all.

Islamists are those buffoons who mix politics and religion.

those who want to form a government that will implement shariah.

Hope this helps.

If an Islamophobe is declaring a Mullah kafir and issuing fat fat fatwas suicide bombing mosques filled with innocent people. then yes.

Then there is the due process of law for that which should be followed- whether secular british laws or Islamic shariah. And i believe u r totally ignorant about current BD affairs and this sham trial and as such, going on about things based on your inherent bigotry and misconceptions. Don't confuse things in BD with your tribal areas (though i believe most drone victims r innocent muslims being slaughtered). Mollah was his family name and JI is very much part of BD's polity. Btw being a mollah is not in itself a crime, is it? SO i simply don't get your harping here. Comparing apples with oranges are we?

Kya Bollywood mein **** movies bhi banti hain? Bhai Indians to aise Indian **** nahin dekhte. Maybe they are famous in Pakistan via pirated CDs. ;)

Aap samjhai nahi. Khair choro. Warna baat kahin aur nikal jaye gi. ;)

Aap samjhai nahi. Khair choro. Warna baat kahin aur nikal jaye gi. ;)
Ohh is it. Achha hua mujhe samjha diya ki meri samajh se jo main samjha wo sahi nahin samjha warna aap kuchh aur samjhaate aur main kuchh aur samajhta. Samajh gaya bhai.

Do you really think sporting a beard and wearing a topi over head make a Kafir Islamist? Jamaatis are supposedly paid agents of anti-Islamic forces. The Moududi philosophy is considered contradictory to the teachings of Islam by Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. On top of that killing innocent people, even if its just one is enough to give death sentence in Islam. You know very well how harsh punishment is prescribed for murderer and rapists in Quran and Hadith. Kader Mullah killed not one, but thousands and raped several women. He should have been hanged till death atleast 100 times but he was given just one time death penalty. This is still injustice.

See, his followers are now trying hard to prove he was innocent by fabricating Turkey's protests against Egyptian military and posting fake absentia prayer photos. He was a proven criminal. Why is Imran Khan supporting a criminal?

What is the Maududi philosophy that contradicts the teachings of Ahlul Sunnah?

Then there is the due process of law for that which should be followed- whether secular british laws or Islamic shariah. And i believe u r totally ignorant about current BD affairs and this sham trial and as such, going on about things based on your inherent bigotry and misconceptions. Don't confuse things in BD with your tribal areas (though i believe most drone victims r innocent muslims being slaughtered). Mollah was his family name and JI is very much part of BD's polity. Btw being a mollah is not in itself a crime, is it? SO i simply don't get your harping here. Comparing apples with oranges are we?

I may be ignorant about BD.

But remember that all the big players or medium players directly involved in 71 BDesh killings, paid for their sins through their own blood.

Bhutto, Indira, Mujeeb, Shahbeg all were brutally murdered or hanged.

Perhaps this Mullah was last of the bunch.

How about slaughtering secular islamophobics in mass. Any one drenched in their tiny nutshell of ignorance and self-proclaimed superiority should be kicked out. Sounds like a good idea no?

You are wasting. your time. No need to answer or convince any buffoon who thinks Pakistani assembly passing a resolution on this bogus trial is BD's internal matter. If the guy doesn't have IQ to understand the relation of this trial with Pakistan, then I doubt he can understand what you trying to prove to him. I am happy that our assembly passed this resolution and I am sure many in BD would be happy too. :)

lol failed to surprise we know according to PTI and its allies

talibans are good

hakeem ullah is a shaheed

71K pakistanis killed by them (soldiers and civilians) are not shaheed

faZ Lula is ghazi

molla was innocent

wonder what next in store ?

talibans are good

faZ Lula is ghazi

molla was innocent

Its high time we find from somwhere any success that can eradicated fundamentalism from our respective countries. India slowlby but successfully is eradicating this mentality from its populous. I can see this when comparing with situation in 90s and early 2000s.

Now its time Pakistani liberals take things in their hand by hook or by crook. Its for Pakistan's own future and a possible positivity from India too.

talibans are good

faZ Lula is ghazi

molla was innocent

Altaf bhai is cute. :)

Its high time we find from somwhere any success that can eradicated fundamentalism from our respective countries. India slowlby but successfully is eradicating this mentality from its populous. I can see this when comparing with situation in 90s and early 2000s.

Now its time Pakistani liberals take things in their hand by hook or by crook. Its for Pakistan's own future and a possible positivity from India too.

India started early took until recent she is starting to see some positive results , Pakistan will eventually .. sense prevails in the end but hers correction process has just recently started.

Altaf bhai is cute. :)

oh you think he is !!? i disagree !

India started early took until recent she is starting to see some positive results , Pakistan will eventually .. sense prevails in the end but hers correction process has just recently started.
Good for u if they succeed. ATB

Back
Top Bottom