What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

When will they hang more of these jamati ???

The point is since last 5 years, Rawami deliberately tries thier best to somehow provokes Pakistani response on Bangladesh matters, now finally they succeeded by this hanging.....you will bears its fruits in the days to come.....Congratulations!!

How can they forking provoke Pakistanis if they hang one of their beardo Mullah.

So tomorrow, Pakistanis will be provoked if Haseens pisses in the wrong toilet?

What's wrong with you all.

It is a BDeshi affair through and through.

Let them hang whomever they want to hang.

pathetic I say our national assembly and IK are just pathetic.

You don't have google back in India. Or you only use it to search ****? Bhai khud bhi to kuch search karo. :lol:

By the way Australian high commission in Dhaka also raised its reservations on the tribunal and its neutrality.

Thanks for that.

By the way I dont watch **** on internet. Thats the forte of Pakistanis. Dont pass your expertise to us plz. :D

**** KI BAAT NA KAR BHAI. Wrong topic for you to accuse others. He He

Otherthan that. Thanks for the document.

Thanks for that.

By the way I dont watch **** on internet. Thats the forte of Pakistanis. Dont pass your expertise to us plz. :D

**** KI BAAT NA KAR BHAI. Wrong topic for you to accuse others. He He

Otherthan that. Thanks for the document.

Bhai Pakistani to sirf daikhtai hain. Aap log to amali muzahira kartai ho. ;)

Anyways you are welcome. :)

The country is seriously twisted, most corrupt country in the world...I'm still thinking should i send my dad back home is it safe for him. In the UK the Brit Bangali are doing the utmost best, we have George Galloway who has raised the Shapla Square massacre in the House Of Commons, we have many UK Bangali MP's doing their best, as well as renowned Bangladesh and Arab scholars such as Haitham Al Haddad speaking out. Please YouTube feb28info on youtube and check their channel out. Wallahi watch all the videos if you have time, very educational and an eye opener.

I'm very worried for Bangladesh atm nearer the election, who knows what will happen.

Ilyas Ali is very famous in my area in Sylhet and since he's gone missing it's left everyone in shock, most probably he's dead or locked up. Allah knows best!

I'll check them out.

And sorry to say mate, but it is very likely that Mr. Ali is dead.

The AL are a threat. Or more specifically, the Sheikhs. They are becoming far too extreme for us.

The whole region needs to hang their Islamists and Hindutvadis. Anyone using religion or ethnicity as their main political goal should be kicked out.

Islamists might be hanged. On the contrary Hindutvadis are considered the next messiah and are presented as the next PM of the country. :)

The point is since last 5 years, Rawami deliberately tries thier best to somehow provokes Pakistani response on Bangladesh matters, now finally they succeeded by this hanging.....you will bears its fruits in the days to come.....Congratulations!!

So Kader Mollah is innocent. Next another minister will say please free our heros who killed and raped only for their love for Pakistan. :pakistan:

The whole region needs to hang their Islamists and Hindutvadis. Anyone using religion or ethnicity as their main political goal should be kicked out.

In a democracy, survival of the minority is to be ensured.

That includes the likes of BJP (which by the way isn't a minority party in India) and Jamaat. Saying 'fashi chai' on the Internet is easy.

May be Pakistan bribed them. :D

Yeah, ISI must be involved.

On a serious note, may be because the tribunal was bogus and politically motivated.

It was from the very beginning.

The fact that the whole tribunal has been a sham of epic proportions, have been very much established over the last 4 years and the recent judicial murder was simply the icing on the cake of this farce circus show for a tribunal. Fake name, Fake witness, predetermined verdict/judgement, judgement for promotions as exposed by the skype scandal (google it), corrupt judges who r openly involved in awami politics etc etc. While in this particular case the sole witness gave contradictory accounts and was a camera trial. SO yeah people having a iota of common sense would call it for what it actually is -Judicial murder of an innocent man. UN/EU/HRW all didn't raised questions about this show trial for nothing.

Your assembly did a good thing morally. Areesh

Pakistan don't care about BD's internal matters. First the internal minister , now Imran Khan proved it. :coffee:

Did your foreign secretary sujata sing bothered about our internal affairs or is your country bothered about BD's internal affairs when it tries to keep Hasina in power.:undecided: And btw this awami tribunal is "international" and as such open to international scrutiny even from PAK and also BD is a signatory to many Intl treaties just like your country is.

How about slaughtering secular islamophobics in mass. Any one drenched in their tiny nutshell of ignorance and self-proclaimed superiority should be kicked out. Sounds like a good idea no?

Last edited:
So Kader Mollah is innocent. Next another minister will say please free our heros who killed and raped only for their love for Pakistan. :pakistan:

Didn't you hear the arguments that this was the wrong guy. Infact he is just a namesake:jester:

After reading this, I was thinking how mortally fearful hundreds of "Kader Mollahs" in Bangladesh would have been feeling. :P

yaar jaanay do

Our $tupid assembly members are not known for legislation.

Instead they offer resolutions and fatihas for the despotic Islamists. Top of the list is bin fing Laden. Forget about Mola.

Do you really think sporting a beard and wearing a topi over head make a Kafir Islamist? Jamaatis are supposedly paid agents of anti-Islamic forces. The Moududi philosophy is considered contradictory to the teachings of Islam by Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. On top of that killing innocent people, even if its just one is enough to give death sentence in Islam. You know very well how harsh punishment is prescribed for murderer and rapists in Quran and Hadith. Kader Mullah killed not one, but thousands and raped several women. He should have been hanged till death atleast 100 times but he was given just one time death penalty. This is still injustice.

See, his followers are now trying hard to prove he was innocent by fabricating Turkey's protests against Egyptian military and posting fake absentia prayer photos. He was a proven criminal. Why is Imran Khan supporting a criminal?

Bhai Pakistani to sirf daikhtai hain. Aap log to amali muzahira kartai ho. ;)

Anyways you are welcome. :)
Kya Bollywood mein **** movies bhi banti hain? Bhai Indians to aise Indian **** nahin dekhte. Maybe they are famous in Pakistan via pirated CDs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom