What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

The kidnapping of Ilyas Ali, why was the war crimes tribunal done after so long, not a single worthy piece of evidence towards Sayeedi or Mollah, and if there was they conflicting statements, It's all politically motivated, Hasina now knows what the country wants and it's not her!

Don't worry, I'm not a politics person but we all know BNP will be in power sooner or later. Hasina and her indians can bounce back to new dilly.

Imran Khan is such a great man and I know he admires Bangladesh, he looks at us as if we were all still one. I wish PTI were ruling party in PK.

Dude. Dont be naive. Those organizations have asked to halt executions coz they are overall against capital punishment irrespective of crime. Human Rights people will always oppose execution no matter if the accused has killed 100 people at a time. Thats their nature.

Said that, how was Molla innocent? Did Bangladesh courts frame false charges against him?

You didn't read it haan??? Good. Expected from an indian. They also raised questions and reservations about fairness of tribunal and on the whole judicial process. And they are not the only ones. UN, different international legal and lawyer associations all questioned fairness and legality of this kangaroo and its tribunal. As Imran Khan said in the first post.

The PTI Chairman said that a lawyer of the international human rights organisation Reprieve, who was defending Molla, told him that the JI leader was innocent and had nothing to do with the charges against him.

You can continue supporting such tribunals as India itself has its own history of bogus trials, so it is quite a norm in India. But the fact is that the tribunal was biased and unfair.

You didn't read it haan??? Good. Expected from an indian. They also raised questions and reservations about fairness of tribunal and on the whole judicial process. .

Be-gaanay ki shaadi/maut main Abduallah dewaana

The kidnapping of Ilyas Ali, why was the war crimes tribunal done after so long, not a single worthy piece of evidence towards Sayeedi or Mollah, and if there was they conflicting statements, It's all politically motivated, Hasina now knows what the country wants and it's not her!

Don't worry, I'm not a politics person but we all know BNP will be in power sooner or later. Hasina and her indians can bounce back to new dilly.

Ilyas Ali? Hmm....

The day he was missing, his car was hit from behind by another vehicle. His driver went outside to check out. No response. Mr. Ali came out, and then went "missing" after that. This all happened in broad daylight in Banani. Interestingly, he was very critical of the Tipaimukh dam.

While there was this murdered Shahbagi, a self-confessed murtid. His murderers were found in less than a week. How about that? :lol:

Last edited:
You didn't read it haan??? Good. Expected from an indian. They also raised questions and reservations about fairness of tribunal and on the whole judicial process. And they are not the only ones. UN, different international legal and lawyer associations all questioned fairness and legality of this kangaroo and its tribunal. As Imran Khan said in the first post.

You can continue supporting such tribunals as India itself has its own history of bogus trials, so it is quite a norm in India. But the fact is that the tribunal was biased and unfair.
Arre yaar. Thats what I have asked you. How were they unfair?

A few important details:
Briefing newsmen at Gono Bhaban this afternoon, Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury, information affairs adviser to the premier, said Kerry wanted to know the trial procedures at the International Crimes Tribunal. He said the PM in her reply said there is freedom of judiciary in the country and all the procedures of trial would be followed.
UN chief, Kerry call Hasina

UN calls to stop Quader Mollah’s execution | Newsnextbd.com

New York Times editorial:
Since the year began, a series of general strikes have paralyzed Bangladesh, and hundreds have died in violent clashes between rival political factions. Top opposition leaders and human rights activists have been arrested. Courts have delivered guilty verdicts and death sentences that flout the most basic standards of due process.

Meanwhile, trials held by the International Crimes Tribunal in Bangladesh, which was set up in 2009 to try people accused of committing atrocities during the 1971 war with Pakistan, have targeted opposition leaders. The tribunal appears to be yet another tool to stifle political opponents.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/opinion/political-crisis-in-bangladesh.html?smid=fb-share&_r=3&

Why so many question marks over this trial? Why so much international attention over this in reference to the question marks? It should never have happened.

Ilyas Ali? Hmm....

The day he was missing, his car was hit from behind by another vehicle. His driver went outside to check out. No response. Mr. Ali came out, and then went "missing" after that. This all happened in broad daylight in Banani. Interestingly, he was very critical of the Tipaimukh dam.

While a murdered Shahbagi, a self-confessed murtid. His murderers were found in less than a week. How about that? :lol:

The country is seriously twisted, most corrupt country in the world...I'm still thinking should i send my dad back home is it safe for him. In the UK the Brit Bangali are doing the utmost best, we have George Galloway who has raised the Shapla Square massacre in the House Of Commons, we have many UK Bangali MP's doing their best, as well as renowned Bangladesh and Arab scholars such as Haitham Al Haddad speaking out. Please YouTube feb28info on youtube and check their channel out. Wallahi watch all the videos if you have time, very educational and an eye opener.

I'm very worried for Bangladesh atm nearer the election, who knows what will happen.

Ilyas Ali is very famous in my area in Sylhet and since he's gone missing it's left everyone in shock, most probably he's dead or locked up. Allah knows best!

Pakistan don't care about BD's internal matters. First the internal minister , now Imran Khan proved it. :coffee:

The point is since last 5 years, Rawami deliberately tries thier best to somehow provokes Pakistani response on Bangladesh matters, now finally they succeeded by this hanging.....you will bears its fruits in the days to come.....Congratulations!!

A few important details:

UN chief, Kerry call Hasina

UN calls to stop Quader Mollah’s execution | Newsnextbd.com

New York Times editorial:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/opinion/political-crisis-in-bangladesh.html?smid=fb-share&_r=3&

Why so many question marks over this trial? Why so much international attention over this in reference to the question marks? It should never have happened.

May be Pakistan bribed them. :D

On a serious note, may be because the tribunal was bogus and politically motivated.

Back
Top Bottom