What's new

Resolution passed: Abdul Quader Molla was innocent, Imran Khan claims

No matter how you twist it, you do care about Pakistanis and their POV thanks to famous and incurable Indian obsession. Or else no matter how many times mods kick you out, you come back like rats.

That's cool. Also take back 2 million BD people living only in Karachi. That would be more show ghairat by BD in my opinion.
If thats the case then why not Mods disallow anyone from India? They can do it. Dont try to act like a Mod coz u r not. :)

If Abdul kader Molla was innocent . Sorry ... i am going to call Bangladesh as East pakistan again . There is no Bangladesh . Bangladesh was never exist .
wake up guys . He is a killer . He betrayed with his own people . Even Pakistani army killed many betrayer like this calling .. " Who can Betray with his own people .. can obviously betray us " Do You think if we wanted Al-BAdar and Al-shams ... Bangladesh would be born this way ?
You don't even know any Bangladeshis .

This is lie too ?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1465414_10202581956252098_334479907_n.jpg

No matter how you twist it, you do care about Pakistanis and their POV thanks to famous and incurable Indian obsession. Or else no matter how many times mods kick you out, you come back like rats.

That's cool. Also take back 2 million BD people living only in Karachi. That would be more show of anger and protest by BD in my opinion.
Only 2 million?...I thought it was 20 million....infact I was planning to declare Karachi's independence...sigh....I guess I just have to wait 5 more years!

Don't needed to be sarcastic to revert Bangladesh's name back to East Pakistan but none of the killer's aid here proved that E. Pakistanis ever wanted Bangladesh as a form of a voting expression or referendum. Bangladesh was given birth by Commie-Malaunic scheming/Creative chaos, perpetrated war. And Yes, Kader Mulla was 100% innocent, for that no one needed to look at the verdict from Kangaroo court but to have simple honesty. Again no, he wasn't not a killer but certainly above of Gay-Gandhi in regards to have sainthood. Finally, Al-Badr, Al-Shams were not a portion of conniving daciot, Bastardies Muktijhuddar Chetona walas.

And Finally any sickular apologist can easily be transformed to Monkey-Fukc. Just a conniver Mordi has to let them look through hidden veneer/thick curtain.

Don't needed to be sarcastic to revert Bangladesh's name back to East Pakistan but none of the killer's aid here proved that E. Pakistanis ever wanted Bangladesh as a form of a voting expression or referendum. Bangladesh was given birth by Commie-Malaunic scheming/Creative chaos, perpetrated war. And Yes, Kader Mulla was 100% innocent, for that no one needed to look at the verdict from Kangaroo court but to have simple honesty. Again no, he wasn't not a killer but certainly above of Gay-Gandhi in regards to have sainthood. Finally, Al-Badr, Al-Shams were not a portion of conniving daciot, Bastardies Muktijhuddar Chetona walas.

And Finally any sickular apologist can easily be transformed to Monkey-Fukc. Just a conniver Mordi has to let them look through hidden veneer/thick curtain.

Only 2 million?...I thought it was 20 million....infact I was planning to declare Karachi's independence...sigh....I guess I just have to wait 5 more years!

Yes you can wait. Till then you can screw your own country. Oh wait Hasina is doing that already.

If 'Bastardic commie Malaunics' can outsmart enlightened thekadars of Islam...I think the choice should be smart one!

Don't needed to be sarcastic to revert Bangladesh's name back to East Pakistan but none of the killer's aid here proved that E. Pakistanis ever wanted Bangladesh as a form of a voting expression or referendum. Bangladesh was given birth by Commie-Malaunic scheming/Creative chaos, perpetrated war. And Yes, Kader Mulla was 100% innocent, for that no one needed to look at the verdict from Kangaroo court but to have simple honesty. Again no, he wasn't not a killer but certainly above of Gay-Gandhi in regards to have sainthood. Also Al-Badr, Al-Shams were not a portion of conniving daciot, Bastardies Muktijhuddar Chetona walas.

If 'Bastardic commie Malaunics' can outsmart enlightened thekadars of Islam...I think the choice should be smart one!
Fande Paile Boga O Shial er Pacha Mare. But that doesn't mean that Boga has better smartness. I rest my case with that.

Yes you can wait. Till then you can screw your own country. Oh wait Hasina is doing that already.
I have never defended Hasina....but to see a country actually passing resolutions in its parliament about biased judgement and 'judicial murder' of a guy who's not even its citizen is quite laughable though!

Don't needed to be sarcastic to revert Bangladesh's name back to East Pakistan but none of the killer's aid here proved that E. Pakistanis ever wanted Bangladesh as a form of a voting expression or referendum. Bangladesh was given birth by Commie-Malaunic scheming/Creative chaos, perpetrated war. And Yes, Kader Mulla was 100% innocent, for that no one needed to look at the verdict from Kangaroo court but to have simple honesty. Again no, he wasn't not a killer but certainly above of Gay-Gandhi in regards to have sainthood. Also Al-Badr, Al-Shams were not a portion of conniving daciot, Bastardies Muktijhuddar Chetona walas.

Fande Paile Boga O Shial er Pacha Mare. But that doesn't mean that Boga has better smartness. I rest my case with that.
Apnar ki shotti mone hoy je shial ashole bogare konodin marte parbe??Unless the shial ever gets smarter and stronger there's no point in siding with him....

I have never defended Hasina....but to see a country actually passing resolutions in its parliament about biased judgement and 'judicial murder' of a guy who's not even its citizen is quite laughable though!

Even more laughable is the tribunal that you established for that guy and 151 candidates getting elected unopposed. Nothing beats that.

It was the implementation of the verdict of ICT( I for International) that PAK parliament went after, no? Or "Bicar Mani Kintu Boro Talgas Ta Amar" like RAWAMY giri came to effect?

It was the implementation of the verdict of ICT( I for International) that PAK parliament went after, no? Or "Bicar Mani Kintu Boro Talgas Ta Amar" like RAWAMY giri came to effect?
Kintu bhai.....eikhane to Kader Mollah shob charge deny korse...in effect o deny korse je o Pakistan army ke help korsilo.Karon Koshai Kader bole ekjon chilo...kintu Kader Mollah Koshai Kader nah(eta tar defence...Ronyr kache chithiteo o ei kotha bolse)...taile Imran Khan kemne bole je Kader Mollah Pakistan ponthi chilo......Indian ra jokhon ekhane interfere kore ora atleast buddhi khatiya pichon dia kaj kore...Pakistanira ekhane ekotha bolte ashe...kintu shobar shamne parliment dhoira nie asche(Kader Mollah Pakistani citizen chilo na)!

Even more laughable is the tribunal that you established for that guy and 151 candidates getting elected unopposed. Nothing beats that.
Well the guy is dead and the 151 BALs are going to become MPs....how much effect has the resolution had on the fabric of reality?

Well the guy is dead and the 151 BALs are going to become MPs....how much effect has the resolution had on the fabric of reality?

It surely pissed your govt off. That's some serious effect.

Back
Top Bottom