What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

@Irfan Baloch

Bhai, as long as the dead man, women or a child is a Muslim one its a reason to cheer for hindutvadasis.

They even cheer on our people killed in natural calamities.

They(hindutva facists) consider gujrat riots a moment of victory since it put the muslims back to their auqat. I have seen many rejoicing on those incidents. And wish to repeat if muslims try to be aggressive again.

@Irfan Baloch

Bhai, as long as the dead man, women or a child is a Muslim one its a reason to cheer for hindutvadasis.

They even cheer on our people killed in natural calamities.

When did Indians cheered on Pakistanis were killed in natural calamities or by terrorists?

Yes, Indians will always cheer when the man killed is a terrorist.

They(hindutva facists) consider gujrat riots a moment of victory since it put the muslims back to their auqat. I have seen many rejoicing on those incidents. And wish to repeat if muslims try to be aggressive again.

Indians are never proud of Gujarat riot. It is heinous act and an act against humanity. I consider them to be one of the most shameful episodes in Indian history.

Indians are never proud of Gujarat riot. It is heinous act and an act against humanity. I consider them to be one of the most shameful episodes in Indian history.

Either you don't know those Indians or either you are trying to hide the truth in front of us or either you are delusional.

You belong to any of the above three categories.

Either you don't know those Indians or either you are trying to hide the truth in front of us or either you are delusional.

You belong to any of the above three categories.

There will always be black sheep anywhere. When I am saying Indians...I mean the other 99.9%.

There will always be black sheep anywhere. When I am saying Indians...I mean the other 99.9%.

Those type of people about whom I was talking about are surely aren't just 0.1%. The figure is much much higher than that.

All Jamaatis are same.

Pakistan Jamaat-e-Islami and its Allies support Extremist Taliban. Jamat-e-Islami is involved in giving save hide outs to al Qaeda elements

Good to know that their are still lots of people in Bangladesh those love Pakistan. Even most Bangalies are slaves to Indians.

Jamaat e Islami should also be banned in Pakistan. How can Pakistanis allow a party that preached against the very creation of Pakistan to operate in Pakistan.

Is there no Lt.Gen. Azam Khan left in Pakistan Army?
so do u support balouch who is killing people bcoz they support pakistan ... if someday balouchistan got freedom ..should they hang everone who supported Pak

@Pakistani Exile

@Pakistani Exile

Yea ban the Islamofascists so they can hide underground and get to play the victim card, instead of allowing them to go to the people, prove their stupidity and rejected!

Any sane person wouldn't wanna ban the JI or JUI. Just look at the number of seats they have won in this election....they have next to zero political power.

You want to ban them so their process of democratic collapse stops and they get time to reorganize themselves!

You strike me as one of THEM.

@FaujHistorian

@Pakistani Exile

@Pakistani Exile

Yea ban the Islamofascists so they can hide underground and get to play the victim card, instead of allowing them to go to the people, prove their stupidity and rejected!

Any sane person wouldn't wanna ban the JI or JUI. Just look at the number of seats they have won in this election....they have next to zero political power.

You want to ban them so their process of democratic collapse stops and they get time to reorganize themselves!

@FaujHistorian

This is a valid point.

Jahliyya fil Islam (JI) is a tough nut to crack.

You let them operate in the open (that I prefer) and give them street power but no seats.

you crush them (like in Egypt) and they will disappear from the streets but show up in the assembly with a force.

It is a no win situation.

I worry that ultimately this religious $hit will lead any country to go ape against religious mafioso and start a non-religious dictatorship a la Mao.

peace

@FaujHistorian

Mere bhai you are blowing smoke here.

JI is NO WHERE close or LIKE the Muslim Brotherhood. MB won a free and fair election and is a legit political force which will win elections again if another free and fair election takes place.

JI is like a little puppy that has been locked out in a cage by the people. What street power??, how much JI has achieved with its so called street power for the past 70 years??

Simple fact is that the bug of 'Pakistani nationalism' has grown into a bird and will grow into a hawk. I say let them 'in their mind' exploit the democratic structure....young Pakistanis 'know' that these traitors were against our existence....JI's future is done and gone unless we give them breathing space by persecuting them.

I don't believe you cuz majority of PDF Indians are jumping for old terrorist...the modi.

so do u support balouch who is killing people bcoz they support pakistan ... if someday balouchistan got freedom ..should they hang everone who supported Pak

Jamaat e Islami committed crimes against humanity in Bangladesh, I don't support balouch rebels, I do however believe that no matter who breaks the law, they should be punished. So if the Balouchis are committing crimes, punish them, if Jamaat e Islami committed crimes while fighting for Pakistan they should also be punished.

@Pakistani Exile

@FaujHistorian[/quote]

So basically what I understood from your post is that if a party or people use violence and coercion to force people to accept their demands, they should not be banned because they may take the law in their own hands and cause trouble? Well if you are presenting this logic then you might as well abolish laws and the constitution or only have them for the weak section of the society because you are afraid the trouble makers threat of violence. I thought that was the purpose of the laws, weren't it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom