What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

Please instruct PNS Zolfiqar to ship these goons to Bangladesh, so they can be taught some manners first.

Its BD's internal matter, its not east Pakistan anymore, its their country, they can do whatever thefauq they want. Why do we have to make a scene???
what's wrong with protesting injustice in your brethren country? and present-Pakistan is involved in this historic issue anyways. although the protests could definitely scale beyond just JEI

osama bin laden was a martyr
hakimullah mehsud was a martyr
Abdul Quader Molla was a martyr
kasab was a martyr
afzal guru was a martyr
100s of infiltrators killed in kashmir ..they are all martyrs

looks like only terrorists are treated as martyr in pakistan! sad situation really

according to me a good mollah is a dead mollah :enjoy:

But only terrorist become PM in India LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what's wrong with protesting injustice in your brethren country? and present-Pakistan is involved in this historic issue anyways. although the protests could definitely scale beyond just JEI

I value your opinion sir, but the very fact that India is hated in BD is because of its 'interventionist' nature.

Any 'support' from Pakistan or 'sympathies' is going to give even more firepower to the tracherous Awami League.

We realize the nature of this Indian fabricated sham trial, however any intervention on our behalf is going to do you more harm than good.

Its your nation, you need to free it from Indian jigjiggy, which will require sacrifice.

India doesn't want 2nd 'Islamic Republic' on its border, no matter Bangladeshis want one or not.

You have our prayers and moral support, but this is a battle you'd have to fight on your own.

modi is terror only for the terrorist , (ishrat jahan if you remember)
watch this video:-
Narendra Modi Exposing Barkha Dutt,Arundhati Roy - YouTube

gujrat is the only state in india which has effectively finished terrorism , (SIMI ntw totally finished)
He has many times said the first good thing he will do if he comes to power is bring the POTA lawwhich would equip the indian police to crush these terrorist.

so its good we are voting for this terrorist.

In Ankara Turkey, people gathered to offer prayer for Saheed Kader Mollah

In Satkania, Chittagong Saheed Kader Mollah ghaibana namaz-e-janaza

In Sylhet, one of the ghaibana namaz-e-janaza for Saheed Kader Mollah

Thousand of Bangladeshi joined Saheed Kader Mollah ghaibana namaz-e-janaza in Satkhira. Its same picture and grief in all over Bangladesh

Not sure if the image posed by you are real, heres what BD thought of the war criminals...HANG EM ALL

Shahbag-Protest.jpg

Teeming thousands chant ‘Hang them all’ -
bdnews24.com

Crux of the matter is as below:
Shahbagh+Protest_Kader+Mollah.jpg

PS : the cartoon looks like a bearded version of quagmire from family guy :P

Hahaha Moolah was hanged in Bangladesh and Pakistanis are protesting and destroying their economy over it.Amazing.

Destroying their economy? Everything was peaceful and not even a single tyre was burned. I have no issues with anyone's protest if it is peaceful.

These mullah's are the bane of humanity. Kemal Ataturk was right!

What's wrong with a Mullah's protest if it is peaceful and doesn't hurt anyone. I am perfectly fine with it. Does being mullah means you have lost the right to protest or express your opinion.

Come on bro. Just because we Pakistanis are interacting with too much Bharatis on this forum, doesn't mean we also become jahil like them.

You nailed it. Well said.

Thousand of Bangladeshi joined Saheed Kader Mollah ghaibana namaz-e-janaza in Satkhira. Its same picture and grief in all over Bangladesh

Now I am very much sure Jamaatis are the biggest enemies of Islam. These photos are fake photos posted in Jamaat-Shibir's FB page. They have posted thousands of fake photos before. Even used Kabba's picture for their own purpose. They don't even have slightest fear of Allah Almighty. Their gods are Jamaat leaders. This is the zionist party in BD.

Last edited:
modi is terror only for the terrorist , (ishrat jahan if you remember)
watch this video:-
Narendra Modi Exposing Barkha Dutt,Arundhati Roy - YouTube

gujrat is the only state in india which has effectively finished terrorism , (SIMI ntw totally finished)
He has many times said the first good thing he will do if he comes to power is bring the POTA lawwhich would equip the indian police to crush these terrorist.

so its good we are voting for this terrorist.

This is the true face of Indians. They defend genocide of Muslims in their country and try to bring the master mind behind such a crime against humanity into power, to such an extent, to make him the PM of India.

No wonder India is the rape capital of the world. It is mostly because of their desire to defend the criminals of humanity. Imagine if India start killing rapists. A lot of Indians would die, and modi would lose his vote bank....

This is the true face of Indians. They defend genocide of Muslims in their country and try to bring the master mind behind such a crime against humanity into power, to such an extent, to make him the PM of India.

No wonder India is the rape capital of the world. It is mostly because of their desire to defend the criminals of humanity. Imagine if India start killing rapists. A lot of Indians would die, and modi would lose his vote bank....
ha ha whatever makes you happy kid :laugh:

Destroying their economy? Everything was peaceful and not even a single tyre was burned. I have no issues with anyone's protest if it is peaceful.

What's wrong with a Mullah's protest if it is peaceful and doesn't hurt anyone. I am perfectly fine with it. Does being mullah means you have lost the right to protest or express your opinion.

Come on bro. Just because we Pakistanis are interacting with too much Bharatis on this forum, doesn't mean we also become jahil like them.

You nailed it. Well said.

Yes Areesh, I understand what you are saying.

Jamaat e Islami should also be banned in Pakistan. How can Pakistanis allow a party that preached against the very creation of Pakistan to operate in Pakistan.

Is there no Lt.Gen. Azam Khan left in Pakistan Army?

Jamaat e Islami should also be banned in Pakistan. How can Pakistanis allow a party that preached against the very creation of Pakistan to operate in Pakistan.

Is there no Lt.Gen. Azam Khan left in Pakistan Army?

In religious countries, I believe you can get away with any hypocrisy under the sun as long as you invoke God and religion along with it.

It's not just Islam btw. You can claim divine sanction and no one would question you.

Pretty much an effective way to shut down debate. A society should have a healthy distrust of it's Police, Military, politicians and religious figures. Constant questioning of authority is what serves as a lubricant to turn the wheels f democracy.

Last edited:

BD has a great future...

@Irfan Baloch

Looks like our Hindutvadasi cyber strike command is having a field day today. It takes a 'special creed' of humans, to 'enjoy death'...whoever it maybe, we all die one day....it should be respected.
that bring us the Question I had in mind earlier.

would this "MODI-fied" cyber blowhards support the trial of the BSF personnel?
they accepted the charges & evidence & cheered the hanging didnt they? would they dare to be consistent and do the same for their BSF killers who dont leave any room for imagination & have taken pictures of their Bengali victims in all gory details?

BSF are one who regularly make a new one into Bangladesh borders and kill, ransack and kidnap Bangladeshis? I seriously doubt if the present BD government will demand Indians to hand over the BSF killers to try them for the crimes against humanity. I think it will agree with the view of the Indian cyber command that all its citizens living along the borders are terrorists, illegal immigrants and smugglers and deserve to be killed and handed and dehumanized like animals.

the difference of 1971 tragedy and the regular BSF incursions today is that BD government can pull out a rabbit to kill its citizens in the name of sham trials but it wont bat an eyelid over what is happening to its citizens at the hands of its liberator

I have respect for the Bangladeshis no matter what side of the fence they are on this issue but I do expect both sides to see through and beyond rants and rhetoric, those who are cheering and justifying his death are really doing injustice to themselves and underselling themselves over this judicial political murder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom