What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

@Anubis If this has got them frothing then Sayedee's execution will probably give them fits. Btw, how's the situation in Dhaka post the swinging?

I do not think Sayeedi will be executed.......that guy has a HUGE fan base(out side of Jamaat) to rally for him.

Jamati Mullahs are protesting the execution of a criminal who killed his own Muslim countrymen in the name of nationalism, whereas at the same time these beardos denounce nationalism and consider it un-islamic. Didn't their amee ul ahmaq declare Hakeem shaheed on the basis on this ideology. Very confused, no wonder these Mullahs and pakfaujzindabad are big buddies....

Forgot to congratulate Bangladesh for getting rid of a betrayer who came to your country and demanded equal rights in the name of Islamic brotherhood and backstabbed you in the name of fake nationalism. Instead of fighting for their Bengali benefactors for equal rights the Bengalis were striving to get, these criminals killed, raped and tortured their benefactors.

Hanging Of Abdul Qadir mullah

Dr Shakil Afridi,USA, Pakistan, Awami League, Nelson Mandela

Fall Of Dhaka and Jamat Islami

I do not think Sayeedi will be executed.......that guy has a HUGE fan base(out side of Jamaat) to rally for him.

AND IF he does then I guess a lot more rampaging will ensue, yes?

Mr. Burns shall be pleased indeed, "Excellent!"

Please instruct PNS Zolfiqar to ship these goons to Bangladesh, so they can be taught some manners first.

Its BD's internal matter, its not east Pakistan anymore, its their country, they can do whatever thefauq they want. Why do we have to make a scene???

And people here shout day and night about shipping JeI back to Pakistan...guess we can send to the middleground!;)

In Ankara Turkey, people gathered to offer prayer for Saheed Kader Mollah

In Satkania, Chittagong Saheed Kader Mollah ghaibana namaz-e-janaza

In Sylhet, one of the ghaibana namaz-e-janaza for Saheed Kader Mollah

Thousand of Bangladeshi joined Saheed Kader Mollah ghaibana namaz-e-janaza in Satkhira. Its same picture and grief in all over Bangladesh

Last edited:
Huh? After being responsible for murdering hundreds of Bangladeshis in his area and raping dozens of women, he's being called a patriot? :pissed: Is patriotism about raping and murdering?

He was called the 'Butcher of Mirpur' and led the infamous Al Badr militia in the Dhaka suburb of Mirpur where he slaughtered hundreds of men women and children, and raped mothers and daughters.

And the JeI calls him a patriot?? WTF? :devil:
Not patriot, but "victim" of patriotism....

what chotia people they are? we have shit loads of problems in our own house and we are concerned about internal matters of another nation ... sheesh maybe they think jamat tu jamat huti hai Pakistan ki hu kai Mars ki :S

These mullah's are the bane of humanity. Kemal Ataturk was right!

Keeping that hindutvadasi cyber part of your post aside.... I agree with you that every one of us will die one day....and death should be respected but then one should see who is the deceased.... I am sure you did not have that much respect when OBL or hakimulla got killed (assuming you to be not a sympathiser )

From a Muslim thought.

A man = His soul
Evil/good = His deeds

Once the soul has been seperated from the vessel (body), then he's just bones and decomposing flesh. No vengence shall be sought of the dead, be it OBL or Mandela.

Hahaha Moolah was hanged in Bangladesh and Pakistanis are protesting and destroying their economy over it.Amazing.

Please read the same post again, where i have mentioned that 'Indian Muslims are an Indian problem'. Was it not clear enough?

@Irfan Baloch

Irfan bhai, be it a judicial assasination at the behest of the India and its lapdog BD govt, or anything else, we must remain indifferent. What happens in BD is 'their' problem not ours.

If this dehshatgard islamofascist Munawar Hassan is so pissed off, we should transport him to BD to go and protest. Our soil musn't be used for intervention in a foregin country.

As for stranded Pakistanis, that is a shame on our face for not bringing them home.

I am not sure...how much it really matters to neither Pakistan nor to India too....As i stated earlier in one post in another thread...each nation does some step for their own interest..So do BD ...

Is this all these worthless scums do? Protest protest protest? They were going to protest against privatization and now on this. These guys have to be the biggest worthless scums of this planet.

Back
Top Bottom