What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

You insulted my Bengali Muslim brothers and sisters by comparing their culture with Hindus. Please apologise to them and don't spread ethnic hatred among Muslims otherwise other people would also be compelled to show the real face of Punjabis and their culture.

You are a jahil and an ignorant person. He sacrificed his life on and only for the sake of Islam and shariah. Not for any 'love Pakistan' nonsense. Stop spreading lies about this Mujahid.

Listen jahil ki aulad.
Stop barking and come to the point. Whole Pak media is saying about what happened in Bangladesh.
Why you care to correct me with your poor knowledge. Go and GET A LIFE.

[
Pakistani

Pakistani media is a big lier and dajjal and enemy of Islam. Don't believe in fraud Pakistani media. They have an anti-Islam agenda. They will always tal about Pakistan and nationalism but they will never talk about Islam. So please never believe in this dajjali media.
Either you are an Indin-Culture lover or have some sympathi to Bangalis. I don`t know why? But what I said in my post was according to what comes true about the man who were hang in Bangladesh. I don`t care at all for your poor knowledge what already an member has said to you. Go and correct your knowledge newbie.

While I believe that the judicial murder in Bangladesh through a kangaroo court of Indian stooges was a miscarriage of justice, I agree that this is not Pakistan's problem.
Just being a consultant on PDF give u the right to decide whether some court is a kangaroo or Indian stooge. Nice attitude by Pakistani. :tup:

Pakistani

Pakistani media is a big lier and dajjal and enemy of Islam. Don't believe in fraud Pakistani media. They have an anti-Islam agenda. They will always tal about Pakistan and nationalism but they will never talk about Islam. So please never believe in this dajjali media.

P.S Don't use dirty language and talk in moral limits. Take this as a warning!
Ohh. You mean it doesnt matter if someone rapes, kills or do so called Dajjal activities in name of religion and if some sane institution questions them coz thats their right and job, they become enemy of islam? You mean what these perpetrators did is Islam? Wow, I loved the definition. Awesome version of religion you Pakistanis are following. I am getting impressed day by day.

Just being a consultant on PDF give u the right to decide whether some court is a kangaroo or Indian stooge. Nice attitude by Pakistani. :tup:

Ohh. You mean it doesnt matter if someone rapes, kills or do so called Dajjal activities in name of religion and if some sane institution questions them coz thats their right and job, they become enemy of islam? You mean what these perpetrators did is Islam? Wow, I loved the definition. Awesome version of religion you Pakistanis are following. I am getting impressed day by day.

@Faqeer

Aab de jawab issko.

Yes I have sympathy with every Muslim who reads the Kalimah. I don't believe in Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Afghani, Indian etc among Muslims. We all are Muslims and our identity is Islam and not Pakistani, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India etc.
Moreover I don't believe in any Punjabi, Pakhtoon, Baloch, Sindhi or ethnic talk but if you do ethnic talk or insults a Muslims ethnicity then I would also be compelled to say harsh things about Punjabis and I am sure you will not like it.

Its nothing to do with about I like it or not.
But you are totally unaware by the whole reason for why he were hang.
Try to read or get some info about the truth behind his death penalties. He were hang just because he did not wanted to separate Bangladesh from Pakistan in 1971. You keep says something is totally bullshit for me. Now stop all your sympathies and come to the reality.

ji was with Pak army fighting to try to save Pakistan from separation

and yet morons like you just yap yap yap
Jamat-e-Islami, your beloved PTI's partner in crime, they were against the formation of Pakistan. Read up on history first, then come bak bak here. Get it? Oh you support Munawwar Hussain and his likes when these were the first to call Jinnah traitor and whatnot, these maulvis were against this nation.

And on topic of this Molla being hanged, Bangladesh's internal matter. They can hang a million for all I care, their country their rules.

Its BD's internal matter, its not east Pakistan anymore, its their country, they can do whatever thefauq they want. Why do we have to make a scene???

It should have been your personal matter you know.. After all you were giving a detailed note about the plight of Indian Muslims to some guy today before closing a troll thread.. If you think you know more about Indian muslims and their sorrows then why not Jamaat-e-Islami worried about the muslims of Bangladesh??

th_947234667_1004895_789913051034093_1407695351_n_122_586lo.jpg

@Faqeer,

Read it or STOP writing unnecessary comments about your poor sympathy against Bangalis and Indians.

Kader is the biggest Kafir who killed people by slaughtering. Why do some Islam lovers think he is a martyr? Is it because he got punishment for killing innocent men and raping women for Islam? If you say it then you have just defamed the great religion Islam by defending a butcher.

Yes I know that he did not want separation of Pakistan in 1971 but this is not the reason for his death penalty. The real reason for his death penalty is that he wanted Islamic system and Shariat govt in Bangladesh. Things like he sacrificed for 'love of Pakistan' nonsense is propaganda of Pakistani dajjal media which also hates Islam just like Hasina Wajid and seculars of B'desh.
You are 110% absolutely wrong! Either you don`t want to accept the reality (because of some reasons) or maybe you just want to show some sympathy against these Bengali those still today hate Pakistan and love Indian culture. After all, you too looks like a part of them for me.
:pakistan:

He got this punishment because he was against to separate from Pakistan 1971 you idiot. When you don`t know about the facts then STOP crying. Online said it right.

Yes. You are right , he got pubishment because of that and all the others, who were involved will also get punished and you won't be able to do any fukc about that. If you want you can try to stop, but there's a risk in that, u may also get punished along with them. So stay out of something which is beyond your reach. It's better you cry here. That suits helpless people like you more.

You know what . . . . . . . ?
Someone has already said to you that, go and get a life.
Now again stop barking further!!!

Last edited:
the smile on his face tells that his shahadat has been accepted
14cw66d.jpg

is kai hisay mai shahadat ki mout aa gai,,,,yeh shaheed hai,,zinda hai,,rizq bhi pai ga

mer to jana hi hai,,,,,her nafs nai moot ka meza chakna hai,,,

koi burhapay mai bed per ayrian ragar ragar ker meray ga

koi mirza qadian ki terah latrine mai halak ho jai ga

kia tumhari ulad kai liay yeh baat ba'is e fakhar honi chaiay kai jab tumhara akhri deedar kernay loog aain to tumhari shakal pai smile or peace daikh ker tumhari ulad ko mubarik baad paish kerain?

ya yeh baat tumhari ulad kai liay ba'is e fakhar honi chaiay kai jab tumhara akhri deedar kernay loog aain to tumhari shakal pai perri hui mushrikana lanat daikh ker rooti khai baghair waha sai bhaag jain???

Last edited:
Yes. You are right , he got pubishment because of that and all the others, who were involved will also get punished and you won't be able to do any fukc about that. If you want you can try to stop, but there's a risk in that, u may also get punished along with them. So stay out of something which is beyond your reach. It's better you cry here. That suits helpless people like you more.
I wonder what is wrong with people like you & @Faqeer?
Because both of you maybe aware by the reality, but still wants to defend that poor decision of Begnla Governments against his death penalty. I dont care at all. Because I know why he were hang. You both just chill out against the reality. Keep it up if its help you!

Back
Top Bottom