What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

Where is your proof? For 40 years he was living as an ordinary citizen and suddenly he became a killer and a rapist. This nothing more than a political murder.
You mean the Supreme court of Bangladesh is a lemon? Can anybody be hanged until death without adequate proof? Don't talk rubbish just because you're Khalida's fan boy.

How the fck is it our problem?

Let B-Desh do whatever it wants...why invite more unrest and arson in our country?

JI does a protest, road gets blocked (loss of transportation money), strike (again loss to our economy), property gets burnt (again our loss).

Why don't these idiots gets it?

Sir, Nothing will happen.

I dont know about other cities but here JI usually arrange such at Ring Road so a small traffic rush. no arson usually.

But i found it really uncalled for .

“Molla embraced martyrdom with a smile on his face. His unflinching spirit is commendable. His execution at the hands of a "slanted" war tribunal is nothing but a mockery of justice,” said he.

What a praise for a hard core criminal.

Huh? After being responsible for murdering hundreds of Bangladeshis in his area and raping dozens of women, he's being called a patriot? :pissed: Is patriotism about raping and murdering?

Babu Saab you giving a verdict over a sham trial, questionable witness claims and flimsy evidence? if there was any reality then why did it take that long?

you and I would have million reasons to oppose islamists & despise their terrorism but lets not lose the focus here, what do we stand for? help me to understand how different is this political murder than the summary execution in a Taliban court? the verdict is already decided before the sham proceedings and the charges are normally the death verdict, here too it was already predetermined that the government wont settle for anything but his execution.

please dont be offended, I am not reasoning with you and I dont expect you to agree with me.
we both know each other well where I stand when it comes to terrorism & crimes against humanity, but abusing the same name & punishing someone is same as blasphemy.

I regret this political murder and may his soul rest in peace. I support Jamat Islami's call and expect foreign office to make a statement on this.

The man was a supporter of a united Pakistan

Hard to hate him, a fake trial is no justification for his murder

He was a hero

Please instruct PNS Zolfiqar to ship these goons to Bangladesh, so they can be taught some manners first.

Its BD's internal matter, its not east Pakistan any more, its their country, they can do whatever thefauq they want. Why do we have to make a scene???

Yes.. BD is an independent state now but a political murder has happened to show BD's animosity towards Pakistan. its entire proceeding has gone to the level of Taliban courts.

I would rather send PN ships to bring our stranded Pakistanis back.
this is a political murder and the B'Deshi govt just showed its hatred towards Pakistan as well & executed a person on a sham trial.

Sadly, I will never contribute towards any Bangladeshi charity now.

The man was a supporter of a united Pakistan

Hard to hate him, a fake trial is no justification for his murder

He was a hero

I cant comment on his heroism or evilness and I dont really care. re united Pakistan.
that is irrelevant, thats the past now, Bangladesh is an independent country and we wish them well. no more chance of Punjabis exploiting them. they got their own people to do a better job now

I dont agree with his party ideology as well. but this has nothing to do with the way the entire sham trial was handled and he was executed. I see nothing but pure malice and trickery by the government to earn some points from India and divert the attention of people by making Jamat Islami a punching bag.

We both nations (Bangladesh and Pakistan) need to get rid of this Jamatis, they are nothing but cancer for our society.
that is hardly a way to get rid of them, they will earn sympathy now.

you win through a moral high ground and uphold the law and justice while deciding the innocent and guilty. here a guilt is decided after over 4 decades over sham evidence .

we had something similar in the case of Bhutto and we all suffered

Last edited:
Babu Saab you giving a verdict over a sham trial, questionable witness claims and flimsy evidence? if there was any reality then why did it take that long?

you and I would have million reasons to oppose islamists & despise their terrorism but lets not lose the focus here, what do we stand for? help me to understand how different is this political murder than the summary execution in a Taliban court? the verdict is already decided before the sham proceedings and the charges are normally the death verdict, here too it was already predetermined that the government wont settle for anything but his execution.

please dont be offended, I am not reasoning with you and I dont expect you to agree with me.
we both know each other well where I stand when it comes to terrorism & crimes against humanity, but abusing the same name & punishing someone is same as blasphemy.

I regret this political murder and may his soul rest in peace. I support Jamat Islami's call and expect foreign office to make a statement on this.
Irfan bhai, you asked why it took so long. Well, that was because the BNP was supported by the JeI in government formation and was ruling BD for years when no proceedings could take place.

Secondly as per jurisprudence, no one can be given a death sentence without incontrovertible proof. This wasn't some ordinary crime that attracted a couple of years in jail. The BD Supreme Courts is independent and not influenced by extraneous factors especially where a crime attracts death penalty.

Anyway, on this we must agree to differ.

A mass killer and rapist a hero for Pakistan? Really? Sick mentality. This is one reason why Pakistan lost all its battles with other countries so far. Even lost the most resourceful part of its own land.

Everybody knows (esp. the locals of Mirpur) what he did in Mirpur Slaughter House. This killer is hero for Pakistan and a Shaheed for JI supporters.

Btw, Golum Azam once said the head of the office of JI is still in Pakistan. May be this is the reason why **** JI is protesting against the execution of their party member.

We both nations (Bangladesh and Pakistan) need to get rid of this Jamatis, they are nothing but cancer for our society.

So "Jamaatis" are same every where? Even in india we have them.... Infact they own a channel in malayalam.....

Yeah, which channel?

Media one? Does it air in Blore?

Media one.... dono that... You should watch a programme which analyses the news of whole week.... Some time you will feel its a live show of PDF....

I would love to have same kind of judges in pakistan hang every patriotic Mullah or
and no protest means the Mughal shazadazs nawazu and zardari roams free

no tension as no action because there is no reaction(on streets because they only get going after protest )

yes protesting and disrupting pakistan economy cause what happens around the world means progress.?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom