What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

Well, I have no words against this sad incident that happened in Bangladesh against someone who loved Pakistan. But the following pictures says it all. Because its 110% reality.

The developments in Bangladesh are of interest, not because this guy is a mullah, but because of their implications for Indian control of Bangladeshi politics. This will affect Pakistan's relationship with Bangladesh.

I hate to sound so pessimistic, but I really don't know where the heck this country is going.

For people to glorify the murderers of our soldiers is beyond unbelievable!

Well , its pessimistic to say the least . I usually use the term " FUBAR " though .

Why , haven't you heard of terrorists now launching petitions in Supreme Court for trials against military personnel - like the relatives of the dead Red Mosque terrorists against Musharraf ? For people to remain silent about it is a bigger thing , in my opinion . Gives you an idea of the psyche of the masses .

Strike in karachi pakistan for one day costs over $400 million per day in loss to Pakistani economy alone.

Day after the protest arrest this man and have ji pay $400 million plus damages.He wants martyrdom give him his wish hang the s.o.b Guaranteed no political or religious party will ask or protest the streets again.

start taking money from mqm,ppp and anp karachi may be Pakistan will be able to pay off good portion of its debuts on endless amount of strikes by these 3 parties

and while you are at it ship the Pakistani army generals,officers and army men involved in war

crimes in East Pakistan(claimed by Bangladesh as they claimed ji Bangladesh was involved in it) so that
Bangladesh's internal matter could get closure once and for all

I think ISPR/Pak government did not have time to comment on this situation which can involves Pakistan in future

Even Babur Awan told recently that Pakistan had an agreement that no war crime trial will be conducted at time of Bangladesh's creation on Pakistan army and its supporters .if they want trial then we also have many things against mukti banni

JI Bangladesh leaders are being hanged because they were with Pakistan army and resisted separation of Pakistan next Bangladesh will go to international courts for war crimes on Bangladeshi people by Pakistan army

JeI was against the formation of Pakistan yet you parrot their lines, believe in their dogma. Pot calling kettle black. Think about it.

Gives you an idea of the psyche of the masses .

Hard to know whether this represents support for the mullah's position, or just political apathy.

In either case, the lack of support for the military is worrisome.

JeI was against the formation of Pakistan yet you parrot their lines, believe in their dogma. Pot calling kettle black. Think about it.

ji was with Pak army fighting to try to save Pakistan from separation

and yet morons like you just yap yap yap

Well , its pessimistic to say the least . I usually use the term " FUBAR " though .

Why , haven't you heard of terrorists now launching petitions in Supreme Court for trials against military personnel - like the relatives of the dead Red Mosque terrorists against Musharraf ? For people to remain silent about it is a bigger thing , in my opinion . Gives you an idea of the psyche of the masses .

And that bit is the reason why the Indian army needs AFSPA in kashmir, because if they don't have the protection of that law, they will forever be battling court cases rather than terrorists. I'm mentioning it because some pakistanis often talk as if AFSPA is all about oppressing kashmiris. I hope that they can understand better from their own situation.

On topic, good riddance to bad rubbish. Pakistanis who are decrying it as an Indian conspiracy or whatever need to understand that ths fellow's al badr committed some of the worst massacres in the '71 war of independence. Rapes, arson, looting, mass murder and torture. And this fellow personally ordered the execution of bangladesh's brightest intellectuals, including doctors, writers and thinkers.

BTW can some pakistani explain to me what India stands to gain from hanging this fellow? Most of you have correctly recognised that it is an internal matter or b'desh, having nothing to do with pakistan. Well guess what, it has even less to do with India. Most Indians had not heard of his name until he was hanged. What possible benefit does it bring to India? India has better things to do than appointing stooges in bangladesh's judiciary to bring justice after 40 years. That is for b'desh to do. And they did.

As for jamaatis - they opposed the creation of pakistan, they opposed the creation of bangladesh, they laud the bin ladens and hakeemullahs as martyrs, they deride pakistani soldiers fighting terrorists, and after all this, some pakistanis call them 'patriotic'.

start taking money from mqm,ppp and anp Karachi may be Pakistan will be able to pay off good portion of its debts on endless amount of strikes by these 3 parties

i guess you missed this part of my post

Guaranteed no political or religious party will ask or protest the streets again.

Last edited:
Hard to know whether this represents support for the mullah's position, or just political apathy.

In either case, the lack of support for the military is worrisome.

Well I have been analyzing the situation in the country for long , but still I cant determine conclusively if its the fearing silent majority or the radicalized masses , though the latter does seem to have some significant evidence .

Yes it is , but its not about the military only , its about the martyrs who laid their lives to safeguard our freedom from Taliban barbaric laws . How about JI holding the same protests against Taliban and other assorted terrorists , responsible for the murder of 64,000 Pakistanis ?

BC اگر ملا شہید ہے تو بھٹو بھی شہید تھا پھر:tongue:

i guess you missed this part of my post

and no protest means the Mughal shazadazs nawazu and zardari roams free

no tension as no action because there is no reaction(on streets because they only get going after protest )

I cant determine conclusively if its the fearing silent majority or the radicalized masses

I still suggest a third possibility: apathy.

Most people simply do not care what happens around them. The only direct impact on them is the occasional disruption in business, and people become immune to these things over time.

We both nations (Bangladesh and Pakistan) need to get rid of this Jamatis, they are nothing but cancer for our society.

Now you are talking about violation of agreement when pakistan have the best record of violation of agreement against india.:pissed:

First, If start talk on violation b/w (Pakistan and India )then start from 1948 when India start violation of her aggrement with Pakistan in UN.

Second, this not thread for Pakistan and India do discuss this on relevent thread do not derail it.

Thanks

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom