What's new

Molla’s execution: Jamaat-e-Islami to stage Pakistan-wide protests today

This mollah should be banned in Pakistan too before its too late. He is responsible for the killing of civilians of Pakistan because they've called a man martyre who is responsible for starting all this BS.

And they say all the soldiers are not martyre who were killed fighting for Pakistan :pissed:

Correct, please dont mistake me or think I am anti Islam. But the bigger threat to Pakistan, Bdesh and Islam has a whole is from idiots like these Mullahs.

Correct, please dont mistake me or think I am anti Islam. But the bigger threat to Pakistan, Bdesh and Islam has a whole is from idiots like these Mullahs.
Ok

I would rather say that we (the people) are the enemy of Pakistan because we trust them because of their beard. Islam doesn't allow you to kill anyone (muslims & non-muslims). There are some circumstances where killing is legal like defending your self, killing a killer etc. But they are using Islam for their benefit.

These scums should be banned and punished according to the law.

Don't get me wrong but our Mullah and your Pandit are the one who don't want peace between Pakistan and India. The only difference is that our Mullah got highlighted after US invade the afghanistan. But it doesn't mean that there are no good religious leaders in us.
They are illiterate and doing what is better for their future and don't give a shit to what is right. We don't have a better system of choosing better people in our society as religious leaders. We should ignore them as much as we can.

Please instruct PNS Zolfiqar to ship these goons to Bangladesh, so they can be taught some manners first.

Its BD's internal matter, its not east Pakistan anymore, its their country, they can do whatever thefauq they want. Why do we have to make a scene???

and while you are at it ship the Pakistani army generals,officers and army men involved in war

crimes in East Pakistan(claimed by Bangladesh as they claimed ji Bangladesh was involved in it) so that
Bangladesh's internal matter could get closure once and for all

I think ISPR/Pak government did not have time to comment on this situation which can involves Pakistan in future

Even Babur Awan told recently that Pakistan had an agreement that no war crime trial will be conducted at time of Bangladesh's creation on Pakistan army and its supporters .if they want trial then we also have many things against mukti banni

JI Bangladesh leaders are being hanged because they were with Pakistan army and resisted separation of Pakistan next Bangladesh will go to international courts for war crimes on Bangladeshi people by Pakistan army

Last edited:
More law and order disturbances , nothing else , this means . Maybe Pakistani JI should start focusing more on the domestic issues in the country rather than showing continuous appeasement and one sided love for the terrorists and going against their own defenders every now and then . Because , its none of our business now , what happens in Bangladesh . But what am I doing here ? Expecting rationality - a fallacy in itself , from a bunch of Mullahs and the traitor Munawwar Hasan with a myopic perspective of the world and idealistic approach towards everything . About time , they wake up to reality and realize that there's no Ummah and neither are its contractors .

but why protests? USA didn't killed a dog this time :lol:

You know the good thing here ? At least Fazlur Rehman can get the martyr tag now , with the amendment in the clause of " who's a martyr " whatever way he dies , you see he thought of his own benefit after death :D

Last edited:
Actually, I understand why they are doing this; it has nothing to do with Bangladesh itself.

It's the same reason they burned property and brought our cities to a standstill over cartoons.

These mullahs are sending a message to Pakistani authorities: "see our power over the people and don't even think to mess with us."

@Developereo

Well , mate . They already did it recently , when they declared the terrorists as " a martyr " and the Pakistani soldiers fighting them , not being such , with nobody protesting en masse on the streets against the treacherous statement , not even their best allies motivating the nation for a change !

look the stupidity

702384_187904738079719_1909515672_n.jpg

1479801_187904648079728_451456299_n.jpg

1462060_187904848079708_1776942540_n.jpg

1483818_187904424746417_34484108_n.jpg

1503655_187904284746431_1441742764_n.jpg

1484813_187907681412758_391222447_n.jpg

1503790_187904154746444_1751704444_n.jpg

1484763_187907501412776_95009092_n.jpg

This is not only JI persons issue there will more in raw all Bangali Pakistanies who was against Bangladash in 1971 are facing same kind of charges in Bangladash court. The next one is Saluddin Choudhry son of Qaudeer Choudhry who was Speaker of United Pakistan Assembly in 1962. He is belongs to Bangladash National Party of Khalida Zia. See Rauf Klasra.. tweet

S8ZEALj.jpg

Huh? After being responsible for murdering hundreds of Bangladeshis in his area and raping dozens of women, he's being called a patriot? :pissed: Is patriotism about raping and murdering?

He was called the 'Butcher of Mirpur' and led the infamous Al Badr militia in the Dhaka suburb of Mirpur where he slaughtered hundreds of men women and children, and raped mothers and daughters.
And the JeI calls him a patriot?? WTF? :devil:

Where is your proof? For 40 years he was living as an ordinary citizen and suddenly he became a killer and a rapist. This nothing more than a political murder.

@Developereo

Well , mate . They already did it recently , when they declared the terrorists as " a martyr " and the Pakistani soldiers fighting them , not being such , with nobody protesting en masse on the streets against the treacherous statement , not even their best allies motivating the nation for a change !

I hate to sound so pessimistic, but I really don't know where the heck this country is going.

For people to glorify the murderers of our soldiers is beyond unbelievable!

Well, I have no words against this sad incident that happened in Bangladesh against someone who loved Pakistan. But the following pictures says it all. Because its 110% reality.

How the fck is it our problem?

Let B-Desh do whatever it wants...why invite more unrest and arson in our country?

JI does a protest, road gets blocked (loss of transportation money), strike (again loss to our economy), property gets burnt (again our loss).

Why don't these idiots gets it?

Strike in karachi pakistan for one day costs over $400 million per day in loss to Pakistani economy alone.

Day after the protest arrest this man and have ji pay $400 million plus damages.He wants martyrdom give him his wish hang the s.o.b Guaranteed no political or religious party will ask or protest the streets again.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom