What's new

World's most expensive Metro !

Mate did pti cancel peshawar metro project ? Any one can brief regarding peshawar metro ? Regards
Hey i am little confused here,doesn't Metro mean Metro railway in Pakistan:undecided:??I mean in India,Metro usually mean the Underground rail systems of Kolkata or Delhi.So i just don't understand why bus services are being referred as Metro in Pakistan:confused:!!

Hey i am little confused here,doesn't Metro mean Metro railway in Pakistan:undecided:??I mean in India,Metro usually mean the Underground rail systems of Kolkata or Delhi.So i just don't understand why bus services are being referred as Metro in Pakistan:confused:!!

india dunya nhi hai mery bhai . many countries have matro bus service .as canada USA UK PAKISTAN TURKEY many more
Metrobus - Miami-Dade County
Metrobus | Metrobus
Metro - Bus
Home
Metrobus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

india dunya nhi hai mery bhai . many countries have matro bus service .as canada USA UK PAKISTAN TURKEY many more

Metrobus | Metrobus
Metro - Bus
Home

Well, in Canada buses are not called metro. It is the trains that are called metro. The buses though transport passengers from train metro stations to the rest of the city under an integrated city transport system. Without trains, the system is not called metro, as it would be just buses.

I did not see any metro in the video. It is just buses. Metro means underground rail based electric trains.

Well, in Canada buses are not called metro. It is the trains that are called metro. The buses though transport passengers from train metro stations to the rest of the city under an integrated city transport system. Without trains, the system is not called metro, as it would be just buses.

Metrobus
may refer to:

Metrobus may refer to:

Yes, the references you have put are for those buses that link up with metro train stations. Without the trains, the buses would not be called metro.

Yes, the references you have put are for those buses that link up with metro train stations. Without the trains, the buses would not be called metro.
ajun0807ravens061.jpg

Okay,i get it now :-)but is there any plan to build Metro Railways in Pakistan like the ones we have in India??
there were two plan for lahore and karachi but only in pepers since years . nothing is planned yet only mtero bus service is under counstraction in many cities such as islamabad pindi etc

Okay,i get it now :-)but is there any plan to build Metro Railways in Pakistan like the ones we have in India??
Construction if lahore metro is about to start
There are only two cities in pakistan which really need it and they are lahore and karachi other than other cities just need metro bus. Islamabad metro bus will open next month which im highly against. Islamabd being a small green city needed just normal buses like in london.
You can find about them here
Lahore metro bus LAHORE | Metro Bus System MBS | Infrastructure | Complete - Page 366 - SkyscraperCity
Islamabad metro bus RAWALPINDI-ISLAMABAD | Metro Bus System | Infrastructure | U/C - Page 130 - SkyscraperCity
Lahore metro LAHORE | Metro Train (Orange Line) | Infrastructure | APP ‎ - SkyscraperCity

Construction if lahore metro is about to start
There are only two cities in pakistan which really need it and they are lahore and karachi other than other cities just need metro bus. Islamabad metro bus will open next month which im highly against. Islamabd being a small green city needed just normal buses like in london.
You can find about them here
Lahore metro bus LAHORE | Metro Bus System MBS | Infrastructure | Complete - Page 366 - SkyscraperCity
Islamabad metro bus RAWALPINDI-ISLAMABAD | Metro Bus System | Infrastructure | U/C - Page 130 - SkyscraperCity
Lahore metro LAHORE | Metro Train (Orange Line) | Infrastructure | APP ‎ - SkyscraperCity
What is the time frame of this project and is it going to connect all parts of the city or will the work be done in phases like what the Kolkata metro railway is doing right now??

What is the time frame of this project and is it going to connect all parts of the city or will the work be done in phases like what the Kolkata metro railway is doing right now??
right now its in paper only, some wants metro , while some prefer monorail

right now its in paper only, some wants metro , while some prefer monorail
Thanks Miraj bhai for the info:-).Btw,my personal opinion is to go for the Monorail version as it is a less expensive venture and easy to maintain compared to the Underground Metro system plus it's easy to maintain.If you compare the cost pattern of the Mumbai Monorail with that of the Delhi Metro you'll see that the former project is much cheaper that the latter.

Thanks Miraj bhai for the info:-).Btw,my personal opinion is to go for the Monorail version as it is a less expensive venture and easy to maintain compared to the Underground Metro system plus it's easy to maintain.If you compare the cost pattern of the Mumbai Monorail with that of the Delhi Metro you'll see that the former project is much cheaper that the latter.
welcome bro, yes even I prefer monorail , underground subway are costly to maintain & operate , one of the best examples of successful monorail systems are Tokyo , Kuala lampur & Mumbai , for South Asian & east Asian cities monorails are a much preferable platform for public transport

Back
Top Bottom