What's new

After Lahore and Rawalpindi Metro Bus Projects extend to Faisalabad and Multan

Should a person like @hasnain0099 be a PDF Think Tank Analyst? A person who cant argue or someone who seems like a political party member.
Thank you! I never wanted to be anything here....
Your party has nothing to show other than rigging. Set up a proper election commission which you wont, and then see if you win election by such a margin. You cant win fair and square. All the rest is immaterial.
Jab medan sajjay ga tab sab dekha jai ga...:)

At the end of all these Metro Bus projects, Shehbaz and Nawaz will be extremely rich. This is a high commissions & kickback business. The non-transparent way its being conducted only shows the great amount of money Sharif business empire is making out of it.

If PMLN is such a popular party, it did not need rigging on such a massive scale. It is a point to consider that how did Sharif family become so wealthy. Even now, when Nawaz did not have time to meet Kashmiri leaders, he did find time to meet Indian steel businessman.

I simply baffled at the stupidity of PMLN followers. Even if we talk about rigging, there are still fools in our country who have voted for PMLN, PPP and MQM. Its very frustrating that country is going backward not forward and some high impact projects like this metro bus is a yardstick for country's development.

ok then ask imran khan to build metro bus and sky train in 4 billion rupess as they claim that the rawalpindi islamabad metro should be build in 4 billion why not he is building metro in 4 billion in peshawar it's now just in papers... it's been a year that we are listening that in peashawar they will build metro bus and sky train nothing yet tell him to build metro without any commission

everyone is involved in rigging even PTI remember PP 107 election PML-N as well as Pti was caught with fake votes so you cannot blame anyone specifically that they are rigging in election PTI agent was caught with 5 fake votes

country is going backward wow who told you that it will take time to build power projects started by Nawaz Shareef... what is KPK gov doing just asking for donation for tameer e school and shaukat khanam and crying about rigging and conducting rallies did corruption end in KPK does police is performing well in KPK ??? they are expanding GT road in peshawar from 2 lane to 4 lane what about the rest of KPK infrastructure???

Should a person like @hasnain0099 be a PDF Think Tank Analyst? A person who cant argue or someone who seems like a political party member.

Your party has nothing to show other than rigging. Set up a proper election commission which you wont, and then see if you win election by such a margin. You cant win fair and square. All the rest is immaterial.

Goes both ways sir. Its not as though you are exactly neutral.

Holier-than-thou attitude of PTI lovers is a big turn off. I have distanced myself from PTI having seen IK making immature mistakes that likes of NS made twenty years ago. IK does not have time to recover. His supporters are much worse than PML-N supporters. I have not seen @hasnain0099 use the sort of language that one can see even on this thread by PTI supporters.

The competition should be endorsed and enjoyed. If someone does not see the direction of development in Punjab, then they should make constructive criticism rather than issue emotional rants. PTI people can and should hi-light achievements in KPK.

Instead it is frustrating to see negative and emotional criticism from both sides. But in this PTI people are worse with their typical (and now proverbial) attitude. Its as though they can not wait four years.

Paghal ho gaye ho kia?

The only problem plaguing Punjab currently is transportation, and Metro Bus is the answer.

Soon you will see two faces plastered all over the newspapers and below them written 'Record'!!!

Kash agr education aur basic health facilities kay bhi yehi record bantay to.aaj Pakistan kdhr hota.

So you mean, since Pakistan lacks health and eduction facilities, so we should stop all infrastructure projects.

Our airports should be pathetic, there shouldn't be any motor ways and high projects.

Since we are lack in health & eduction, so wrap up railway system and convert railway stations in to Hospitals.

Moreover, convert all shopping malls & 5 star hotels in to Schools/university

We should also force our common public to travel by humiliating ching chee, tonga and Gadha Garre.
We should stop making any bridges and compel people to cross rivers by boats instead of any bridge.

I also voted for PTI but the performance of KPK is even worse than Sind and Balochistan. Not a single mega infrastructure project has started in last one year. The peshawar Metro train project hasn't gone beyond papers. Not even the design and route is final.

Lets put a side roads, bridges , metros and infrastructure projects.
Not a single mega health or eduction project has come to life.

People of KPK deserve better, so at least deliver.

I would have loved KPK gov. if they have answered Lahore Monorail, Lahore metro, or Pindi Isl Metro, with any mega university or Hospital in KPK.

Last edited:
Punjab govt strategy seems to be "growth through infrastructure investment", not "growth through provision of services". PML-N seems to think that such investment will generate growth which can then be used for more of the same or not.

Our elite classes do not think that social services are a priority, since they do not themselves suffer lack thereof. But they do want to see development of cities to be able to claim satisfactory growth.

Admittedly infrastructure in upper half of Punjab yields better returns at expense of increased disparity. They have to do something elsewhere for token purpose, and that is where Multan comes in.

Let us wait four more years and see what they do. If they are smart, they would focus on services in the next fiscal year, 2015-16.

Providing social services is also part of infrastructure, like water mains, sewage system, electric system, waste management.

@cb4 is PNL-N offering infrastructure in these sectors? I believe waste management was talked about, and health care is being talked about in this thread.

Medical college in D.G.Khan inaugurated today as well as Multan Metro

10371735_742352125803396_1908610159211523576_n.jpg

Providing social services is also part of infrastructure, like water mains, sewage system, electric system, waste management.

@cb4 is PNL-N offering infrastructure in these sectors? I believe waste management was talked about, and health care is being talked about in this thread.
Faisalabad waste management company
10157347_447389275364036_6004293905560241486_n.jpg
10176119_447388932030737_4491774809357378907_n.jpg
10274073_447390425363921_6972522114699626272_n.jpg
10355684_447391325363831_4820042030107312324_o.jpg

Lahore waste management company
images.jpg
images.jpg

images.jpg
url.jpg
62_DSE_1257 [DVD (NTSC)]_1320.jpg
19982_456744277707448_1616297309_n.jpg

Attachments

• 62_DSE_1257 [DVD (NTSC)]_1320.jpg
    62_DSE_1257 [DVD (NTSC)]_1320.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 44

Punjab Govt, French Company agree for treatment of sewerage water
(Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan)

After Lahore now Rawalpindo and Murree sign deal waste management

Rs1 billion released for Narowal Sports City

Chinese firm to invest $2b in Quaid-e-Azam Apparel Park - PakTribune

Computerized land record services extended to 114 tehsils in Punjab

Punjab to convert 0.1m tube wells from diesel to biogas

Punjab Command and Control Center Project

this will shut there mouths :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The important thing to look at is to see where we are in a particular sector / segment and check the quantum and structure of resources / money spent. Convert these figures to %age of Budgeted spending. Next see how much improvement is desired. If no improvement is required, then just increase in line with inflation. For x% improvement, there would be a need to make y% increase in spending.

So the question is, how much is being spent for any service. If the spending is stagnant, then that sector is slipping. If the spending increases in line with inflation, then that particular sector is maintaining its position. If the spending increases more than inflation then that means it is a priority for government.

You are cheering signs of spending via headlines. You can not say what is happening to %ages or absolute spending. Even if we see higher budgeted amounts in provincial budgets, we can not be sure if these amounts would be spent or held back.

I hope now you see that cheering random headlines does nothing to prove your point.

I am hoping for 15% increase in heath and education budgets (that actually get spent) for fiscal year 2014-15. That would only start to improve situation somewhat and set the stage for more improvement as fiscal space expands, allowing higher spending in subsequent years. Unless that happens, I see no reason to be joyful.

Sheikhupura too. Some lands are locked over here and gourmet is in threat of being broken down. Its good as i can travel between lahore and skp with ease rather then using that piece of crap LTC. Hope its fate is not the same too. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom